Mini Art Commissions! 100 - 300 points

I have opened up minis to point commissions to start saving up for my sub that I normally renew in December. I'm trying to keep these fairly cheap, and after comparing the cost of DA Points to USD, I feel that I have set some fair prices. I will accept points or USD through paypal. Whichever works for you.

These are examples of my basic minis. As you can see I am also open to do any animal. Just throw a ref on there and I promise I can do it.

Basic cost 100 :points: or 1USD

Deluxe minis are shaded to give them a slightly more finished feel that the simple marker minis just don't have.

Deluxe cost 300 :points: or 3USD

Answered Questions:
Backgrounds: Yes! I can do a simple gradient, and most often will choose a colour I feel will complement the subject.

Multiple Character?
Yes, just pay as if ordering two pieces.

Mailing?
Yes, but USD ones only, and I'll have to hit you up for additional shipping since I'd be making hardly anything if I paid that out of pocket :C

What size are this?

Can you do ____?
Just ask, I can do pretty much any animal. If it's way to complex for the working size I'll tell you, or you can choose to have it simplified.

How fast will I get mine?
Most likely 24 hours, but if I am very busy it may take up to 3 days.

I have a different question.
Just ask, I'll let you know, and post the answer up here for future reference.

All commissioners will be send a 300 DPI scan of their art either via email, or the DA Stash system (commissioner's pick)

-If you are planning on paying in points I have a donation area on both my profile page and journal pages to make payment easier.
-If you are planning on paying in USD over paypal please include your paypal email along with your commission order.

These will stay open until I have reached my goal or I post again stating otherwise.
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! mine shall be a cat and it shall be mine!!!!