Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Really wanna do commissions, Decently Priced!!

:iconthemandamonstr:
themandamonstr Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
So i'm only taking ten commissions; but you can reserve a spot for the next go round!

This is how it works. You figure out what you want me to draw, decide what stage you want, etc. Just follow the steps. At the end we'll add up the cost and that's what you get.

STEP ONE.

The basics.
Single partial character $1
Single full-body character $1.50
Chibi $1.50 (I'm not used to it)
After that, each additional partial is $.50, full body is $1, chibi $.75

STEP TWO.

The background.
No Background $0
Simple color(s) $.25
Simplistic Background $.50
Complete Background $1

STEP THREE.

Type of drawing.
Sketch $.25
Grayscale $.75
Colored Pencil $1
Watercolor $2

Borders $.75
Significant props $.25

I ALSO DO FASHION DESIGN.
Inbox for more details.

That's all there is. Questions or special requests? Inbox me.

Example: You want a cute pic of you and your significant other under the mistletoe, surrounded by a mistletoe border, in colored pencil with a purple backdrop. You ask for partial cause it'll look better. That's about $3.75. Pretty simple, decent price.

Or say you're more elaborate. You want your OC to be absolutely gorgeous. You opt for a full-body, complete stage background, watercolor, a microphone. Then last minute you add three more OC's as the band. well, I don't exactly like last minute. So I charge a small fee ($.50) For late changes. The band needs a guitar, a drum set and a cello. That'll be about $9. Still a reasonable price.

So. Here's some examples of what I'm comfortable with, and what I can do. I will try anything, but remember: I can still say no.

[link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link]

Current slots:

ALL OPEN.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstormraider212:
stormraider212 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
hi are u still available?
:iconthemandamonstr:
themandamonstr Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes! What can I help you with?
:iconstormraider212:
stormraider212 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
wanna do an ammendment on a lamp that shows that the logo is inside the water. And the effects shows a magnify image and a more ripple effect.
Something that looks more natural. For Eg: When u throw a coin into a bowl of water effect. i have coloured the image black colour as i will pass u the logo to put it on.

Heres the link:
[link]

Add me on Skype: Kennethkong4
Add a Comment: