Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Custom Textile Crafts

:icondarkauthor81:
Hello I'm a crafter looking to get into doing custom designed textiles. Currently, I can make pillows, skirts, and boxer shorts. I have yet to get a commission for boxer shorts but pictured below are examples of the skirts and pillows I've done.

If you have a design you'd like printed onto fabric and made into a skirt, pillow, or boxers please contact me and I'll give you the specifications that I'll need the image made to.

Pillows are 18 dollars. They are 14 by 14 inches and stuffed with soft fiber fill. The front side will have the image you've designed and the back side will either be a flat white or black material. Which ever you choose. For 22 dollars you can have images on both sides of the pillow.

[link]
[link]

Skirts are 40 dollars. They are made specifically to the buyer's size and are 19 inches long from the band to the hem. They can be made shorter if you want.

[link]
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconemberskipper:
Hello. Are you still available for pillows?
If so, I would like one with two video game characters on it, if possible. Conker and Von Kriplespac. I will provide images. Thank you!
(I'm new to working on DA, so please excuse my unfamiliarity with this site)
Yes I'm still available! :D I'll need the image to be about 14 by 14 inches. It'll be 17 dollars for the pillow if you want the back side of the pillow to be a solid black or white material. 21 if you want your image to be on both sides of the pillow.

4 dollars shipping and handling if you're in the united states.
:iconemberskipper:
Can I email the images to you? And I have two images, one for the front and one for the back. Again, thank you very much!
Yes. My email is SquishyProductions@hotmail.com
:iconstormraider212:
hi are u still available?
:iconstormraider212:
wanna do an ammendment on a lamp that shows that the logo is inside the water. And the effects shows a magnify image and a more ripple effect.
Something that looks more natural. For Eg: When u throw a coin into a bowl of water effect. i have coloured the image black colour as i will pass u the logo to put it on.

Heres the link:
[link]

Add me on Skype: Kennethkong4
Add a Comment: