Find More Art
Buy Premium Membership
Help & FAQ
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Join DeviantArt for FREE
Take the Tour
Forgot Password or Username?
Share on Facebook
Share on Tumblr
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Share on Reddit
Share on Google+
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on LiveJournal
Closed to new replies
November 5, 2012
Help me defy Hurricane Sandy. (Paypal transactions only, please.)
Featured By Owner
Nov 5, 2012
Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hurricane Sandy flooded me out of my home and I could use the help. It would be awesome if you people took a bit of interest. It's been one of the hardest weeks of my life and looking for a new place to live is even harder. This isn't only for me, though. It's also for another that lived with me. She also opened up to commissions and you can learn more here:
If you like what she's got, give her a go. She's amazing.
Now, I am also looking at a special crowd as well and that's the transformation (TF) community. I wanna let you guys know that I have a great passion for transformations. Though I haven't been doing it for as long as some others, I love creating the stuff.
Ok, so I don't have to haggle every single time (hurr, hurr) and so you have a better idea of who you're dealing with, here're my standard prices.
Guidelines *PLEASE READ*
- If you post my work anywhere else credit me. By link to my page(s), online handle or anything else. Do not alter my work in any way without permission.
- Be as clear as you can with what you want for full satisfaction. Don't be afraid to tell me particulars and please provide references for best results.
- I will need reliable contact information (can be kept anonymous on my slots if desired as well) to request payment and also to get more information about the desired commission(s).
Oh, and you don't see options here like "bust shots" or "portraits", I know. but you can always contact me to discuss that. I promise I'll make it easy and fair.
What I will draw:
To be totally honest, I'll draw almost anything, so I'm extremely flexible.
What I won't draw (don't worry it's a rather short list):
- Biological waste (whatever should end up in a toilet)
- Guro (pretty much sexual content revolving gore or extreme violence)
- Vore (I'd just rather not)
8 page clean line full page sequence with two characters. (digitally lining page 4)
2 pages clean line comic panel sequence with final page result. Griffin to "bull griffin" sequence.
4 page single image sequence.
***Check in every now and again for commission updates!***
$10 for 1 full body character.
- + $7 for each additional character
2. *Clean lines*
$12 for 1 full body character.
- $10 for each additional character
$15 for 1 full body character
- 13 for each additional character
$18 for 1 full body character.
- 15 for each additional character
(Background complexity can be negotiated)
+ Simple background
- Sketch $7
- Clean lines $10
- Color $15
+ Complex background
- Sketch $10
- Clean lines $16
- Color $20
One shot and full page sequences:
(See 1 - 3. Each additional page will be charged accordingly as an additional character.)
Comic/Panel Style Sequence:
A. Sketchy $15
- $12 for each additional page
B. Clean Lines $20
- $15 for each additional page
D. Grey Scale/Shading $25
- $20 for each additional page.
C. Color $30
- $25 for each additional page
You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.
No comments have been added yet.
Add a Comment: