Closed to new replies
November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

$1 Poetry or Fan Poetry Commissions

:iconrollingtomorrow:
RollingTomorrow Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012   General Artist
I recently rescued three kittens from the flooding caused by Hurricane Sandy. They’re about six weeks old and I’m gathering money to help pay for their vet bills. Commissions are very much appreciated! :la:

I write free verse, rhymed work, and song lyrics. You can specify whichever you would like in your commission. I am always seeking to cater to the specific needs of anyone who is interested in hiring me to write for them. I would be very grateful to anyone who is looking for a good writer! :nod:

All poetry will be completed with one week unless otherwise noted. If you need your commission faster, feel free to ask and we can set a deadline. :eager:

You specify what you want it about, the mood of the piece, what person (first, second, or third) it is written in, and anything else you would like to see. You can specify and much or as little as you please for poetry commissions. And of course, I will gladly write about your original characters or original stories.

I will write almost any genre of literature, though I do not specialize in hentai.

I will write shonen-ai and shojo-ai.

You can find examples of my poetry below:

:bulletred: [link] :bulletred:
:bulletblue: [link] :bulletblue:
:bulletblue: [link] :bulletblue:

I request payment through PayPal.

:bulletred: Poems are $1. :bulletred:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Please comment below or send a note to me, :iconthefinalhikari:, if you are interested.

Please tell me if you would like the commission kept private or if you would like me to post it on DA.

Thank you for reading!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconowlteria:
Owlteria Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What a nice idea!QwQ Poor kitties! I hope they're doing well. That nasty storm...how much damage did it to your home? >_<
I'm interested to make a commission!:nod:
RollingTomorrow Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012   General Artist
Thank you! :la: Please tell me the details about what you'd like. :D

As for the kittens, they're doing pretty good, we've gotten kitten milk as well as a lot of other good food for them. :iconcatlaplz: They're tiny, but they're getting healthier.

As for the storm, we were pretty lucky, we only lost our water heater and the Christmas tree. Some of our neighbors lost entire walls or rooms in their house. :iconhecknoplz:
Owlteria Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I will send you a note with the details!:la:
That's good to hear! I'd like to see them someday, you just have to take some photos of the baby kitties!:iconawwloveplz:

Yeah, I remember, you live very close to the east coast!:ohnoes: I saw horrible pictures here on TV and now there's a blizzard which causes trouble, right? D:
I wish you all the very best! >_<

As for the kittens, I must charge my Paypal account. It takes a bit time, maybe 2-3 days. :nod:
RollingTomorrow Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012   General Artist
Okay, great! :la: And thank you very much, it really helps! :hug:

Also, I'll be sure to post some. :iconcatlaplz: They're real sweeties.
Owlteria Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Aww, can't wait to see them! <3

Please let me know that you've received the money :la: I send it to you yesterday! :meow:
RollingTomorrow Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012   General Artist
Thank you very much, I received it just fine. :la: Did you receive my note with the question about timeline placement?
Owlteria Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes! Sorry for the late reply, I had no internet during the last few days >_<"
But I've send you a note! :la:
RollingTomorrow Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012   General Artist
Yikes, no internet is difficult when it's out for so long. :ohnoes:

But thanks again! :hug:
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: