November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Commissions open! [Points and/or Paypal]

:iconchierue:
Chierue Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ohaii everyone! :3 [I wanted to give Forum-Advertising a try... xD]

I just re-opened my Commissions again and would love to make some extra money next to University :3 ~

Here's my info <333 [also here: [link] ]

PRICES for  Commissions:

:bulletblue:[Chibi]~

$ 10 / 1000 :points: for a normal Chibi

:iconpastelstar1plz::iconpastelstar2plz::iconpastelstar3plz::iconpastelstar1plz::iconpastelstar2plz::iconpastelstar3plz::iconpastelstar1plz:

:bulletblue:[Normal]~
Thigh-up:

$ 15 / 1500 :points:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fullbody:

$ 20 / 2000 :points:

:iconpastelstar1plz::iconpastelstar2plz::iconpastelstar3plz::iconpastelstar1plz::iconpastelstar2plz::iconpastelstar3plz::iconpastelstar1plz:
:bulletblue:[Icons]~

$ 5 / 500 :points: for a single blinking Icon

$ 9 / 900 :points: for couple blinking Icons

:bulletblue:[Backgrounds]~

$ 1 / 100 points. Texture / Gradient- Backgrounds only... XD Or a sky.. and water... but nothing complicated.

--- NEW ---

:bulletblue: [Custom Adoptables]~

For these, you can either order a Chibi-Custom Adoptable or a Fullbody-Custom Adoptable.
You will have to give me a rough idea of what kind of adoptable you'd like to have.

But keep it as short as possible. Preferably only 2-5 words.

Example: You want a Neko Girl which loves Bananas (?), then it would be "Banana Neko".
Only thing you might want to add is gender. <33

I will show you a rough sketch of what I imagine before I start drawing it digitally.
So if you dislike it, you can still tell me to change it!
The character will be entirely yours then. I'd just like to be credited THE FIRST TIME you draw him/her.
You cannot claim you designed the character, though.

Chibi - Custom Adoptable:
$ 12,50 / 1250
Fullbody - Custom Adoptable:
$ 25 / 2500

I do not draw:
- Mechas
- Gore
- Sonic characters
- muscular boys (normal boys are okay. They MIGHT look feminine though... OTL)
-       total nude

:bulletpink:Payment will be in advance. But please wait for confirmation!

:bulletpink:If I feel like your char(s) is/are very, very detailed and complex to draw, I will charge a bit extra.

:bulletpink:If you want to order a commission, please NOTE me with any relevant information.
[References, special wishes for pose / object interaction, etc..]

:bulletpink:Additional Characters [in the same deviation! Not seperated commissions! Means 2+ Chibis together in ONE picture, 2+ Thigh-ups in ONE picture, 2+ Fullbodies in ONE picture!] are 20% off! [Means 80% of the price stated above.] <-- Already applied to the Couple-Icon-Price!

:bulletpink:Commission me once & have 20% off the next commission!! :3

:bulletpink:If you like to pay via paypal, do not forget to note me your paypal-email aswell!

:bulletpink:Please keep in mind, I do have a real life aswell, so it might take a while.

:bulletpink:~~[I have the right to refuse any commission.]~~

As said above, I'll open 3 Slots at a time for commissions, to prevent myself drowning in work again. xD Or at least getting stressed about it, lol. I'm so easily stressed, forgive me. xD

^___^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkat-kat2:
Kat-Kat2 Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
^_^ Can i please have a Commission?
:iconchierue:
Chierue Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hai. >u< I wills reply to your note.
Add a Comment: