Closed to new replies
September 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

1$-12$ Art commissions

:icon02321:
02321 Featured By Owner Sep 8, 2012
Due to going back to school, I need to hoard together some money for school supplies such as costly textbooks and the millions of lined paper I'll be murdering with my terrible hand writing this year.

So I am offering to do as many art commissions as I can.
I will list them cheapest to most expensive. If you cannot afford something you like, just send me off a message to haggle.

1$ CAD Sketches
Samples:
[link] [link]
1$ sketches will be a deal I'll only do for a bit. For 1$ you'll get what ever I feel like drawing. It may be fullbody, greyscale, a headshot or with some color. It really depends. No couples please, and the artwork should be sent to you 24 hours after ordering.

2$ CAD Chibis
Samples:
[link] [link] [link]
I normally charge more for chibis so this is a bit of a sale. 2$ covers color. Again art will be sent out 24 hours after ordering. Double for couples please.

5$ CAD Waist
Samples
[link]
Again, fully colored digital pieces. Only up to the waist. Please offer more for couples.

10$ CAD fullbody
Samples
[link] [link] [link]

12$ CAD Fullbody artwork with background
Samples
[link] [link]
Same as a fullbody. Just with a background of your choice.

My paypal account is morganvancolen@hotmail.com
You can either order through note or email.
I like emailing images after they are completed rather then putting them on DA. So please give me your email while ordering.
I'll most likely have your order done 24 hours after ordering.
If you want to pay with points, I will accept them but please talk to me about it in this thread.

If you have any questions talk to me.

Oh and I'll draw ANYTHING.
Yupe.
I don't get frighted easy, so don't be scared to come to me with odd requests.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: