Closed to new replies
May 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Pixel Icon Commissions Open! (paypal)

:iconpinkfirefly135:
Pinkfirefly135 Featured By Owner May 6, 2012
This is my first time opening commissions... so we'll just have to see how it goes xD

.:Through paypal:.
Stationary icons = 50 cents
Animated icons = $1.00

All icons will automatically be made transparent unless you tell me otherwise.

I will do my best to create whatever it is that you want, but I do have areas I excel in (and prefer). I can easily create human OC's and wolves/dogs.
Example of human icon: [link]
Example of dog icon: [link]

I am limited in what I can do to make icons move, so most of them will only have blinking eyes, a little moving heart, or be bobbing up and down. You can see examples of this in my gallery: [link]

Some of those icons, however, are REALLY old. The newer ones will be in the front, and the older ones toward the back. Expect your icon to look like the newer ones ;]

If you have any questions, please let me know! ^.^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmarkbevis:
MarkBevis Featured By Owner May 6, 2012
Adam Kalt is the Founder of Maximum Boot Camp™ and the creator of the M.X.I.™ Training System. With nearly 10 years of experience, Adam has helped hundreds and hundreds of people achieve their fitness goals. Adam believes in the idea of No Nonsense Motivation!™, meaning that he will tell it like it is and be straightforward at all times, but in an encouraging and positive manner. Adam is committed and dedicated to helping everyone and anyone he works with maximize their potential. Adam is certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
:iconpinkfirefly135:
Pinkfirefly135 Featured By Owner May 6, 2012
Ummm...?
Add a Comment: