Details

Closed to new replies
April 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Cheap Commissions starting at $5

:iconkaigapen:
So due to life happening and financial issues, I've opened up some relatively cheap commissions in hopes of making some quick cash to provide some form of relief towards the situation. I'd really appreciate any help/commissions! ; w ; b
---
*Samples of my work are provided in the journal linked below!
---
DO'S AND WON'T DO'S

*I will not do R-18 pictures.

*I will not do mecha, furries, or anthros.

*I will do kemonomimi [animal eared/tailed persons]

*I will do soft core couples, including BL or GL

Commission-types
*Due to the dire need of funds, Digital and Traditional will have the same prices.
*Some samples that I've provided are considerably out-dated/not really up to date, but are here to provide you the idea of what I mean for each Commission type. Samples may be subject to change as I post up new art. [Samples = Newest to oldest so that it's easier to compare]
*I currently do not have any samples of my Traditional works available due to my scanner being rather... uncooperative. Will get some samples of traditional works up as soon as I can.

*File types include .jpg/.jpeg [White background] or .png [no background]. Please specify.
---
:bulletblue:Sketches/Lineart:bulletblue:
*Applies to chibi or non-chibi.

-$3 per piece

:bulletblue:Full-size Chibi:bulletblue:
-$5 per piece

:bulletblue:Head-shots:bulletblue:
-$5 per piece

:bulletblue:2/4 or 3/4 body:bulletblue:
-$10 per piece

:bulletblue:Full-Body:bulletblue:
-$15 per piece

---

A D D - O N S

:damphyr: Each additional character to a piece will be $2 extra [3 characters max]

:damphyr: Simple backgrounds or 'accents' will be $2 extra
SAMPLE:

:damphyr: Complicated/Complex/Detailed or Specific backgrounds will be $3-4 extra [Be sure to include this in your order]
SAMPLE:

:damphyr: I will be willing to mail out the original [Traditional] piece for an extra 50cents. [U.S only] Should you not have requested for the original, or that I am unable to mail it out, it will be kept safely in my binder - and should you have a change of mind and wish for the original, please contact me again and I'll be more than happy to mail it out whenever I can.
--

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN COMMISSIONING ME, PLEASE REFER TO MY JOURNAL FOR MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION i.e PAYMENT METHOD, CONTACT, ETC.
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconexth-mode:
eXth-MODE Apr 30, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Already sent a note w description: is he doable? xD
Haha, I'm honestly not quite sure how to approach - but I'll attempt some sketches and upload them when I get a chance and you can tell me if I'm going in the right direction?

:iconpapcryplz:
eXth-MODE May 1, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
lol, fair enough
Haha cools. I'll note you the drafts whenever I get them uploaded ; w ;
eXth-MODE May 1, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Awesome. Thanks and much obliged :)
Very much welcome! :'D
:iconzero-strad:
So... Whats happinen? XD
Life e v e haha actually a lot of things lolol I'd rather not talk about it in public = w = ;;
Add a Comment: