Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Professional looking sci-fi, fantasy or horror illustrations for $150. Paypal only.

:iconr-tan:
R-Tan Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Looking for a cover for your game,book or just personal painting? I am currently looking to make some cash as well as add to my portfolio. Check my gallery as to what you can expect. I specialize in sci-fi, fantasy and horror illustrations. Will send progress pics via email so that changes can be made, as well as final illustration file(jpg,psd,tiff or whichever file type is needed). I can also add text if needed but it's definitely not my strongest area.
I am only accepting one commission at a time for now. Am currently unemployed so I can devote all my time to your illustration. You can expect a turn around time to be around two to three weeks but is also dependent on how complexe the image is, and how fast you reply to the progress images sent to you.

50% OF PAYMENT($150 full payment)REQUIRED AT START THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY,AND REMAINDER DUE AT COMPLETION
If interested please send note or email.

For some reason the the thumbnails of my illustrations are not displaying so here's a link to my gallery [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: