Neeed Illustrator for Book Covers

Looking for a artist with a highly rendered anime style for book covers in science fiction and fantasy.

As well as artists more suited to the literary genre so they would likley be more graphic design oriented.

I'm also open to art styles like on the harry potter series or percy jackson series.
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there
I'm NRG,

Please feel free to note me
or send me your email to:  nrgart7@gmail.com

Below you can see some of my work.
Thanks!

MINIONS WEB-COMIC PREVIEW by NRG by NRGart7 An Endless War by The NRG by NRGart7 (Commission)Hyperdimension Neptunia IF-Iris by NRG by NRGart7   Commisson- Rizer character design by The NRG by NRGart7   Of Darkness and Damnation- METAL by The NRG by NRGart7 Sybreed Creature by The NRG by NRGart7 Unfinished inked sketch by The NRG by NRGart7   Alucard sketch by The NRG by NRGart7 Devils Due-First Comics TS Pin-up by The NRG by NRGart7   Cuenca Anime 3- Main Illustration by The NRG by NRGart7   DC sample page by The NRG by NRGart7   Of Darkness and Damnation- The Cleric by The NRG by NRGart7   Evangelion Shinji Manga style test by The NRG by NRGart7   Renegades BFTF- Robo-Unit Drone lv1 Design by NRG by NRGart7   Of Darkness and Damnation webcomic #0 Cover by NRG by NRGart7 Inferno tcg- Arrojar al Vacio by NRG by NRGart7   Minions web-comic- Sample Page by NRG by NRGart7  
Hi,

I think I might be able to help. Please let me know what you think.

Best,
A

File 001 by hewhoisaustin   File 000 by hewhoisaustin   File 000 (1) by hewhoisaustin   Icarus by hewhoisaustin   Orthos by hewhoisaustin   TheBloodDoctors by hewhoisaustin   New Brother  Future Noir Theme  by hewhoisaustin   The New Brother 2 by hewhoisaustin  
Hi, im interested. Drop me a mail with the details and your budget for the job if you like my work.

Portfolio: www.artstation.com/artist/nouseforaname
CV: linkedin.com/in/lukeskye

Morrigan by Ohh-Glob     Stormborn by Ohh-Glob     The girl standing by the window by Ohh-Glob     Turn up the Volume by Ohh-Glob
I'm interested, here some samples of my work:

Corisande by Shipahn    The Bogeyman by Shipahn    Oopart by Shipahn    Z Pope by Shipahn    Darkness by Shipahn    Moon Girl by Shipahn    The Chair by Shipahn    The King by Shipahn    Wrong planet by Shipahn    Alice vs Jabberwocky by Shipahn    GoodVibrations by Shipahn
Hello i'm interested :D (Big Grin) 
Here's My art ;) (Wink) NOTE ME :D 
Ayano x shintaro by supetman   Commission by supetman   pink haired girl by supetman   Summer by supetman   Wendy's is the best grill by supetman   Request done -3- by supetman   Commission for sharkgerkins by supetman  
Interested !
You can check out my work here- silvokami.artstation.com/

Thanks ! :D
Depends on the details of the work, it can get up to $100
Hello, I am a freelance illustrator and designer. I've had some experience with book covers and usually include the design of the title withing the price. If you are interested, please contact me via undeadcrabstick@gmail.com
Ripcord Online Book Cover Artwork and design by undeadcrabstick The Sapphire Bird book cover art + text by undeadcrabstick OMG a dragon!!! O_O by undeadcrabstick The Map of Eilaroth by undeadcrabstick A character portrait by undeadcrabstick Attack on teh tomatoes!!! by undeadcrabstick
depends on the complexity of the artwork. Usually, I charge 100-200 USD per piece.
Let me know  if you're interested.
  Lonely Warrior by emmagucci Behind Blue Eyes by emmagucci It's time to rise by emmagucci Real Star by emmagucci EXOplanet - Suho (WATER) by emmagucci       EXOplanet - Chanyeol (FIRE) by emmagucci   
HI 

My name is Justice Naim. I'm a illustrator, graphic designer and graduate of the Joe Kubert school of graphic art and Design in New Jersey, this being the only comic art school in the world. I've done some work with Hasbro, Marvel, and DC in the past and would love to help you with your project. I am trained to provide you with ANY style that you're looking for. I'm attaching a link to my instagram which I post to more frequently. Feel free to send me an email at justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks so much.

tumblr link: justniceart.tumblr.com

instsgram: iwww.instagram.com/justicenaima…
PAINTING COMMISIONS (OPEN!) by LuxX-FuxX SKETCH COMMISIONS (OPEN!) by LuxX-FuxX Make sure to check them out~ :heart:
Hello (:

I'm very much interested in drawing those covers for you. My art style ranges from comic-- to anime, I can adapt pretty well, I think
and I am also no stranger to graphic design (currently doing a masters degree in visual communication). You can find examples of my
art in my gallery and graphic design in my portfolio: masakreuh.wixsite.com/portfoli…
Hey there! 
For MORE SAMPLES please visit my profile or go to this link:----> lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/view…
Here are some of my artworks:
Commission: Desmond (Queen's Crown Game) by LoiLoiChan   Commission: Emry (Queen's Crown Game) by LoiLoiChan   Commission: An Awesome Lady by LoiLoiChan   Himeko x Keiichi by LoiLoiChan   Random Guy by LoiLoiChan   Commission: An Awesome Lady by LoiLoiChan   Alistair Quinn by LoiLoiChan   Commission: Garnet Fenikkusu (OC) by LoiLoiChan   Megurine Luka by LoiLoiChan   Kubo and the Two Strings by LoiLoiChan     Untitled-1 by LoiLoiChan   Pic6 by LoiLoiChan   Untitled-1 by LoiLoiChan   Crying Lady by LoiLoiChan  Pwde Din  by LoiLoiChan    Sam by LoiLoiChan   Chibi by LoiLoiChan  Hahhahaha by LoiLoiChan
Hi, my name is Carlos Villas and i would just love to work with you on this project!!!   Here`s a link to my portfolio, please take a look and let me know what you think. 

PORTFOLIO: www.artstation.com/artist/VILLAS7

You can contact me by email: cvillas77@yahoo.com.mx

Thanks for the time, looking forward to hear from you
Hello ! I'm currently accepting commissions :)
Here are my infos --->  Digital commissions infos by RaeSalander

And some of my art : 

Mature Content

Meru by RaeSalander
  Hellfire by RaeSalander   Sunset by RaeSalander   Beauty and the bat by RaeSalander   Always by RaeSalander   Rae by RaeSalander   Garnet by RaeSalander
Here is some of my work! Thank you for your time!
  Stardust Crusaders Jotaro and DIO by TheShockwave48 A-Force Poster by TheShockwave48
Venom Poster by TheShockwave48 Jin Saotome and Blodia by TheShockwave48 Bludgeon (2017) by TheShockwave48