$15 Single Simple Cartoon Character Commission

I need a single cartoon character. I have a reference image:
www.dreamarcades.com/art/Carto…

Basically, make it look exactly like that, but larger, and clearer. The size is pretty large around 3000x3500 pixels. And it needs a transparent background (PSD). Here's a sample to show you the style and level of detail I am looking for:
www.dreamarcades.com/art/Sampl…

I need the image finished by the end of the week, and this is a work-for-hire job. I normally pay $50 down via paypal and 50% once the work is completed (you can send me a smaller, watermarked version).

Just reply here if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!

I would love to work on your project.

Here are some examples of my work:

www.etsy.com/shop/ColoringCraf…

You can contact me by note or at:

ColoringCraftShack@gmail.com
Hello I would love to do a Commission for you.
Here are my prices:
: Digital::::::::::Sketches:::::::
  Commissions [Open] [4/4] by Benzyon   Sketch Commissions [OPEN] by Benzyon
More Examples of my work:
Blondie - Commission by Benzyon   Royce - Commission by Benzyon   Blaze by Benzyon   Scott by Benzyon   Jahat by Benzyon   Dragan - Kurt Doogle by Benzyon   Jundus Miller by Benzyon   Caspian by Benzyon     John by Benzyon   Toby by Benzyon   Shade - Blake Hurrley by Benzyon   Bartholomew Salvador - Tolo by Benzyon   Darkiplier by Benzyon   Ponyboy - Book by Benzyon   Dallas Winston - Outsiders Book by Benzyon  
Thanks for taking the time to look at my work.
-Benzyon
Hi, i'm interested, My mail is cesarorellana887@gmail.com and my portfolio www.artstation.com/artist/cesa…

Nero Aventura Concepto 1 by cesareduardoXD   6 by cesareduardoXD   18834350 10209465309406029 218077331 N by cesareduardoXD   18928278 10209465989063020 808760020 N by cesareduardoXD   Silvia Y Deisi Final Photoshop by cesareduardoXD   conceptos de arte CHARACTER DESIGN by cesareduardoXD   Cabeza Larri by cesareduardoXD   14053830 1159113677480114 8104289399397385752 O by cesareduardoXD   14102913 1159112097480272 8623606880533335797 O by cesareduardoXD   Concepto De Arte by cesareduardoXD   Pedro by cesareduardoXD   18199527 1414801808577965 6411577366932188076 N by cesareduardoXD   12800242 1041289185929231 7058073972013922765 N by cesareduardoXD   Portda by cesareduardoXD   Angel 3 by cesareduardoXD   14633277 1789597261299870 1522525461534359815 O by cesareduardoXD   walpaper-new-project-psd.png-WEB by cesareduardoXD   7-8 by cesareduardoXD   5-6  Jpeg by cesareduardoXD   3-4 by cesareduardoXD   2 by cesareduardoXD   
Hey! This is my kind of Jam!

this is my style, price and conditions are fine by me :)

Iron Family by Maxmaster1990 Mila Mila 02 by Maxmaster1990 Animales Jugando Truco by Maxmaster1990 Chewie! You're too high to take the Wheel! by Maxmaster1990

You can also check my personal website (portfolio) at www.manbe.me and my personal instagram account instagram.com/www.manbe.me

feel free to contact me at hola@manbe.me
Hey, I'm interested, and I'd love to help.

Some examples of my work:  Khajiit .: PIXEL DOLL :. by 0fTheWind   Water Jet .: COMMISSION :. by 0fTheWind  Harley .: SKETCH COMMISSION :. by 0fTheWind   In the Moonlight .: RAFFLE REQUEST :. by 0fTheWind 

Price guide can be found here:  .: Commission Prices :. by 0fTheWind
Im interested. Let me know if any of my work can be of any service to you. Note sent...

www.facebook.com/StudioButter/
Thanks to everyone for applying. It's always a hard choice of which artist to pick, but even more this time, since this is a simple project and just about everyone who applied could have completed it.

Many thanks!
message please if you're interested!  Commission Sheet 2017 by JadeKingfisher
I'm interested, here's a link to my portfolio:

sereida-arts.daportfolio.com/

My email is: sereida-arts@hotmail.com
Hi! I'm interested in this job~
Here's some sample works:
It's me, Mario by BOSSU-FINN Commission: Jabrid by BOSSU-FINN Art Trade: gross-milk by BOSSU-FINN Commission: maikaymon by BOSSU-FINN Thomas by BOSSU-FINN Gooie IV by BOSSU-FINN Rabbito by BOSSU-FINN Red and Pikachu by BOSSU-FINN Art Trade: Sanmedere by BOSSU-FINN
Chibi Commission prices are:
Headshot: 6$
Bust Up: 8$
Half Body: 10$
Hobi and His Watermelon by HaruKuCha Chibi Tae | FanArt by HaruKuCha

Anime commission prices are:
Headshot: 10$
Bust Up: 12$
Half Body: 15$
Additionals:
    - More details 5$
    - Add a character (3 max) 5$

Nishimiya Shouko Fanart by HaruKuCha Kookie Bunny Fanart by HaruKuCha
Kim Taehyung Fanart by HaruKuCha Part Of Memory by HaruKuCha Wonder by HaruKuCha

For more details, kindly proceed to this thumb:
[OPEN] Emergency Anime Commission [PLEASE READ] by HaruKuCha
Please send me a note with the format in the thumb if you're interested thank you!
HI,I'm interested, here's a link to my portfolio:

ying0129.deviantart.com/galler…

My email is: ionlpp0129@gmail.com

Black Knight by ying0129   Mikasa  tracing by ying0129   Fluttering Feelings - Bek Seol A by ying0129    The vampire guardians by ying0129   Character design (old)-The wizard-Black scar by ying0129
Hi, I am very interesting in your request, here is the link to my Portfolio. If you are satisfied, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

roxas0506.daportfolio.com/
Hi!
I would like working with you on this project!
Here are some examples of my artworks:
zombie fantasy concept by HVasya   Dragon slayer and his pet chilibidaki by HVasya   DEad mage- personal work by HVasya   Mage Unleashed power by HVasya   Drunken Master by HVasya    Day 8 - Something like office mafia woman :DDD by HVasya   Bitten by a little dog by HVasya   Woman by HVasya   Man by HVasya   Vayne by HVasya   Day 12 - Lil' gurl by HVasya   Lord Xue Yng by HVasya   Weasel warrior class by HVasya  
Email: vasyart13@gmail.com
Best regards,
Vasi
commission - duo version of music banner by kawaideska  message me if u need me~
Hello, my name is Ken and I am interested in your offer :D

Here is the gallery of my artworks. Please feel free to look it:
gallery: kendaya.deviantart.com/gallery…

You can contact me via note

Thanks..:D
Ken
First, I want remind that you make a typo at "I normally pay $50 down via paypal"

I can do this job easily and fast. I proper draw an art with very tidy lineart, here the sample
Oh My Goddess - Commission by Villian-KucingKecil Reco - Mushihimesama by Villian-KucingKecil Mari Makinami by Villian-KucingKecil Hobby Chan by Villian-KucingKecil

I have not sample in cartoon like mario, but I can mimic any style. :)
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

Here is a link to my art portfolio here.
kingvego.deviantart.com/galler…

And here is a link to my commission prices and policies.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com and my Skype user name is live:chris_bryer

Thank you for your time.
Hi!, I'm interested. 

You can view sample vectors I did. 
Vector art
Food Icons
Portfolio 2

Thank you! :)
I am definitely interested. check out my gallery for art samples!!

Celshades

Wolf Hunter by Graphic--Ops Little Red by Graphic--Ops Arcrose and Shark by Graphic--Ops

Painted/ Soft Shaded

Setsui Naito by Graphic--Ops AVATAR KORRA by Graphic--Ops Evelayn by Graphic--Ops

environments

Ruins of Twilight City by Graphic--Ops The Hideout by Graphic--Ops Leaving to new horizons by Graphic--Ops

sequentials

Recall Day by Graphic--Ops Bocor by Graphic--Ops Full Red Sonja Sample by Graphic--Ops
Hi, buddy.

My name is Henrique (Hique) and i'm a comic creator that work with a several kind of styles (cartoon, manga, comics, etc.)

If you be interested you can contact me here:  gatts_dk@yahoo.com.br

A few sample of my job:

Atom Ant 2 by sarcask   Cabala by sarcask   Chuga 01 by sarcask   Mascote 1 by sarcask   Hermenegildinha2 by sarcask