City concept arts

Comment hidden
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Are you still looking for an artist? nickname's Lightning-Powered. Since this year started I've noticed a high volume of requests for COMIC PAGE art, so I'm opening up for that. NON-SEQUENTIAL ART COMMISSIONS START AT $100. COMIC PAGES START AT $60 PER PAGE + $20 with COLORS.

PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM
You can also contact me thru SKYPE: ajthe90skid

I look forward to working with you

MY COMMISSION PROCESS 3 by Lightning-Powered
MY COMMISSION PROCESS 2 by Lightning-Powered
MY COMMISSION PROCESS 5 by Lightning-Powered

PENCILS

COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 4 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Archimages 4 by Lightning-Powered LUMIYA by Lightning-Powered Omegaaaaaah Destrooooooooyarrr by Lightning-Powered

INKS
COMMISSION: Twine.fm 5 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Twine.fm 12 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Twine.fm 8 by Lightning-Powered

Mature Content

DLoS #1 Page 7 by Lightning-Powered
Star Wars #0 Cover (line art) by Lightning-Powered

COLORS

Star Wars Immolation #0 pg14 by Lightning-Powered

Mature Content

$35 EMERGENCY COMMISSION: R. CHANDLER 4 by Lightning-Powered
DARK LADY OF THE SITH 1 by Lightning-Powered Star Wars Immolation #0 pg18 by Lightning-Powered Star Wars Immolation #0 pg12 by Lightning-Powered DARK LADY OF THE SITH Promo w Jonas Scharf by Lightning-Powered
Here are some samples of my work. Message me if you're interested in working with me:

Watching Angel by jesterbells Andare by jesterbells Building Commission 17 by jesterbells
Building Commission 16 by jesterbells Fly Gallery by jesterbells Stratford Cottage by jesterbells Gaslamp Glamor by jesterbells Sepia Venice by jesterbells
Hello my name is Quang Hoang. I'm currently working as a concept artist for game and novel projects, such as Seed of Chaos and Bavarian Scout Ranger. I'm specialized in environment concept and semi-realistic character illustration.
I've read your job posting and i believe i can do the best work for you. 

You can go to this page quanghoang0401.daportfolio.com… to see my porfolio, hope you like it.

If anything you want to know please tell me.
I hope that i have chances to bring the best products to you, which will be on time and meet all your expectations. 
Hope that we can have some good cooperation.
Best regard.

Crushader by QuangHoang  Griffith's Fantasy by QuangHoang  Witch by QuangHoang 
The Castle by QuangHoang
Hi, I'm interested! some of my art works here:
Greenhouse by Elle-Rei The beginning of the Journey by Elle-Rei CF 2015 Day 96 by Elle-Rei 86 station by Elle-Rei :CM: Japanese old style street by Elle-Rei :CM:Clinic by Elle-Rei :CM:Coffee Shop by Elle-Rei :CM: Family Restaurant by Elle-Rei :CM: Japnaese style bedroom by Elle-Rei Little Body Cover by Elle-Rei Decora by Elle-Rei Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei :Anri: by Elle-Rei Earmuff by Elle-Rei :CM:Ferid Bathory by Elle-Rei Maxim by Elle-Rei Karako by Elle-Rei Urashima Midare by Elle-Rei Touken Love Cover by Elle-Rei Hotaru by Elle-Rei Teenage Hotarumaru by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei Gokotai YA by Elle-Rei Halloween by Elle-Rei Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Photos of memories by Elle-Rei :CM:Centaur by Elle-Rei
Chibi style:
Theia and Tansy M by Elle-Rei :CE Aaron and Michael with Cocoa by Elle-Rei Adekan ALice chibi by Elle-Rei Adekan Bunny Boy by Elle-Rei CE Raito and Kei by Elle-Rei :CM:  Ki by Elle-Rei :CM: Feng by Elle-Rei Mika Kogi by Elle-Rei JIrou Tarou by Elle-Rei izuminokami horikawa by Elle-Rei Nagisa Rei Mug Design by Elle-Rei Mako Haru Mug Design by Elle-Rei Rin Sousuke Mug Design by Elle-Rei Lots of Laugh Mug Design by Elle-Rei DMMD Mug design by Elle-Rei DMMd Noiz mug by Elle-Rei Bottle miku Mug design by Elle-Rei
Oden by Elle-Rei  Aoba House by Elle-Rei  14matsu Hatabo's Aquarium by Elle-Rei Aoba sob and cry by Elle-Rei
Drop me a note for more details!
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

PROFESSIONAL COMMISSIONS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS!Hello everybody!   We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic.
Why we?
-You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. There are many different styles!
-We work 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Commissions are always opened.
-We have cheap prices with high quality.
-We work fast - get your artworks less than several days or even several hours!
Check our artists galleries!
SAPFIRE
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 15 by DrawCommissions
EM

Bella - 35 by DrawCommissions Bella - 36 by DrawCommissions Alex - 16 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 27 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 25 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 30 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 22 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 19 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 18 by DrawCommissions Alex - 12 by DrawCommissions Alex - 11 by DrawCommissions Alex - 10 by DrawCommissions Bella - 34 by DrawCommissions Bella - 33 by DrawCommissions Bella - 32 by DrawCommissions

Hi, I'm looking for some work and i would love to work for you.
Here's a link to my gallery and a some other work.
I could do it for 20-30$ per design.

The Night Terrors Podcast imgur.com/gallery/vzxIL

Tales of The Fractured Mind Kickstarter www.kickstarter.com/projects/r…

Dumb Parasites imgur.com/gallery/86qds