looking for one original anime character for game

Hello i am making a small game and i need a concept art for character and i am willing to negotiate prices that suit both our needs. who ever i accept to give the job i will tell that person the details of what the character i want made. if need be i will do a freelancer contract between artist and client. I looking for full-body and black and white line art. Here is my contact info eman.romo@gmail.com thank you for anybody that looks at this forum i am appreciative that you were wiling to take a look at my offer.  
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Cool, gonna send a pm for now. I'll share my email address soon.
Hello, I am Mokolat, freelance illustrator and I propose to draw for you.
I work with some professionnals (books, game, webzine) and I have
a great experience with individual commissionners since three years.
Contact me with all detailes of your project for a coste estimate or
any questions.

★   :iconmokolat:  ★  :iconmokolat-illustr:  ★

Distress by Mokolat-Illustr Faun by Mokolat
Leviathan by Mokolat-Illustr  Gabriel by Mokolat-Illustr    Lucyfer by Mokolat-Illustr   Abigail by Mokolat-Illustr
Space western by Mokolat-Illustr Frank and Gunter by Mokolat-Illustr Morric et Lyel by Mokolat-Illustr

Airsoft2illu by Mokolat-Illustr   Love by Mokolat-Illustr  The beauty and the butterfly by Mokolat-Illustr   Alys by Mokolat 
Kurasa by Mokolat How to get away with... by Mokolat Playfull by Mokolat Hermes et Kakira by Mokolat-Illustr
Ogress by Mokolat  Fantasy Headshots by Mokolat-Illustr   Hippogyne by Mokolat-Illustr  TW rpg Poster by Mokolat
Pencil headshot for Morten-Chan by Mokolat-Illustr Turn me on by Mokolat-Illustr Moto by Mokolat-Illustr NouvelAn-Card- Amour -happynewyear Dev by Mokolat-Illustr
Daze by Mokolat Com2Lucifer2(trames) by Mokolat-Illustr Van Helsing by Mokolat-Illustr Fight scene by Mokolat-Illustr

Price depend of style you want (sketch - line - screentones - color) and
complexity of your drawing.

Contact
me with alls detailes for a good price estimation of your illustration.

I draw :

- Man - woman - every ages
- Anime-manga - Disney - Antrho-Furry - Sonic-MLP - Realistic - etc.
- OC - Fanart - Portrait from photo
- Hetero - Yaoi - Yuri
- Pairings - groups
- Fantasy - Kawai - Dark - etc.
- Character design - reference sheet - expressions study
- Dynamic pose and many facial expressions
- Strip and comics pages - dakimakura - meme
- etc.

For any question do not hesitate to ask
!

Contact me via DA note or mail : mokolat.illustration@gmail.com
(Titled your note or mail "Commission of your username")

★ Commissions informations : Commissions information *OPEN*

♥ Personnal account : mokolat.deviantart.com/
♣ Commissions account : mokolat-illustr.deviantart.com…

hi ^^ perhaps you would be interested of my skills ^^,

Test 1 Character by CoolBoysEnt   mewmew commission by CoolBoysEnt   Sasha blouse by CoolBoysEnt   KONOSUBA! by CoolBoysEnt   sexy Ahri (with nsfw version in patreon) by CoolBoysEnt   NEKO GIRL commission by CoolBoysEnt   Dva's summerbreak by CoolBoysEnt   Dancing with the wind [with drawing video] by CoolBoysEnt   drawing practice by CoolBoysEnt  
    Pink Comish Info by YuikoHeartless
  • I accept only Paypal and points payments. (100Points = 1$)
  • It takes me 1-3 weeks to finish Your order or faster it depends on how much of free time I do have.
  • I require full payment before I will start Your order- I will send You a WIP sketch in color after that. You can change it as many times as You want me to change on it.
  • You can't cancel the order after You will accept the WIP.
  • When I will not be able to do Your order but You give me the payment I will full refund You. I have a right to refuse Your order.
  • PLEASE do not rush me!!!

.: Happy Valentines Day :. by ZaNciaX .: You can look.. .: by ZaNciaX

•   Headshot 20$
  •   Halfbody 35$ 
  •   Full Body 45$
  • (more than 4 characters -25% each, more detailed one will cost more,simple background for free)

•   [CM] Pet-Val 1/8 by ZaNciaX .: Roxanne #2 style :. by ZaNciaX .: Chiye .: by ZaNciaX
  •   Chibi  12$     
  •   Headshot 15$
  •   Halfbody 25$ 
  •   Full Body 35$
  • (more than 4 characters -25% each, more detailed one will cost more,simple background for free)

Interested? Note me or leave comment down below~~Heart
                                        (More art and info on my profile!)
I am interested in your offer, so here is my artwork and commission info. Please note me if you have any questions!

Commission Info: imgur.com/a/NOd0L (Prices are not final, but these are the usual prices.)

My Artwork: imgur.com/a/0BCTi (Sketches)
                  imgur.com/a/tbi2x (Digital Artwork)
Hello. May I ask what is the overall theme/genre you are going for your game? Thank you
sure well the theme of the game is sci-fi mixed fantasy like magic and that sort of thing well the genre of the game is mixed between mega man games but with zero as the player and contra but i am still in the beginning stages of development i started like a week ago all i have right now is the main character movements to move around the level, and attacks, and like one enemy so far that's why i am just asking for concept art for a character .   
This sounds awesome! i do things in those genres and for a demographic about 7 to 15. I'm sure I can be of help.