Painted Style Frank Frazetta / Boris Style Cover Artist Wanted for Sci-Fi / Horror Project

Hi Guys 

I'm looking for someone to do a Frank Frazetta / 80s movie style poster. It's for a sci-fi / horror project. 

If you're interested please get in touch with examples, pricing and turn around times.

Thanks! 

Danny 
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

PROFESSIONAL COMMISSIONS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS!Hello everybody!   We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic.
Why we?
-You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. There are many different styles!
-We work 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Commissions are always opened.
-We have cheap prices with high quality.
-We work fast - get your artworks less than several days or even several hours!
Check our artists galleries!
SAPFIRE
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 15 by DrawCommissions
EM

Bella - 35 by DrawCommissions Bella - 36 by DrawCommissions Alex - 16 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 27 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 25 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 30 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 22 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 19 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 18 by DrawCommissions Alex - 12 by DrawCommissions Alex - 11 by DrawCommissions Alex - 10 by DrawCommissions Bella - 34 by DrawCommissions Bella - 33 by DrawCommissions Bella - 32 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 2 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 16 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 13 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions
I'm a freelance artist . I'm also good at adaption style.
 Here is some of my sample,
Feel free to contact me via 

maivanhuy.137@gmail.com

If you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Ancient Dragon by Huy137    Heroes of the Storm - Dancing in the Rain by Huy137  Moonlight Dancer by Huy137   Sunny day by Huy137   The Fruit stealer by Huy137   Dendrahlis - War of The Gods by Huy137   Running man by Huy137   Lazy King by Huy137      The night watch by Huy137   Book cover by Huy137  The night market by Huy137   

Mature Content

Last stand of the tribe NSFW by Huy137
hi, this some of my works

Knock...Knock..!! by Dedyk Panji Tengkorak fanart by Dedyk HIKARINET by Dedyk happy hallowen by Dedyk SMILING TRIGGER DOODLE by Dedyk Before He Eat by Dedyk back snake tatoos by Dedyk like a fish in an aquarium in the middle of the se by Dedyk Happy New Year by Dedyk Sari by Dedyk Unused cover by Dedyk NAGASARI all enemy by Dedyk

hope you like it, and we can work together
my email. dedy.koerniawan@gmail.com
Hi check my gallery please, thanks.
Hi,
I'm so interested,note sent
Thanks