Looking for a colorist

I have five pencilled and inked pages I am submitting to a publisher for possible publication. No one "works in all styles"; please reply only if your style fits this description and you are reliable and prompt.
I am looking for color that brings my comic to life in a way similar to David Mack's work in Kabuki or the color in Image series Low. I would describe it as a painted watercolor look that does not always stay within the ink lines. It is more concerned with generating feeling than clean lines. It does not resemble the color in a superhero book and is not cartoony color. Even in pages with more muted colors, the color should make the page vibrate with life. You will be paid, although modestly and will be asked to provide some samples of your color work. 
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi Im interested, im a traditional artis sketch

please checked my instagram :

www.instagram.com/bewarni/
Hello, I don't know if you're still taking commissions or portfolios but here is my Character and Comic Commission info as well. Click on the Journal to see prices, and click on the images to see details) Prices about helping will cost half of the price in commissions.
COMMISSIONS STATUS - OPENCHARACTER COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!!!! (Click to see more details)

COMIC COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!!!! (Click to see more details)

SLOTS (No limited)
CHIBI: HEADSHOT: FULLBODYCOVER PAGE:MANGA PAGE:COMIC PAGE:
REQUESTS (Closed)
FULLBODY: Kamen Rider Kuuga (:iconkumafromargentina:) 001 Purple Pending - Monroe (:iconcaptain-red-feather:) 001 Purple Pending HEADSHOT: Mavis (:iconchapparalgirl:) 001 Purple Pending - Futura (:iconIloveladies2:) 001 Purple Pending CHIBI: Baihu Xiao (:iconlittle-blublu:) 001 Purple Pending  - Neo (:iconkevinlee41300:)

Chibis 
Amaranth and Beryl - Commission by ElRinconDeRED  Chibi Kaiser - Commission by ElRinconDeRED  Smol dragons by ElRinconDeRED 

Some character samples:
Aaron Dike by ElRinconDeRED  Amai, the Sinful Succubus by ElRinconDeRED  Aria, Firm Chief by ElRinconDeRED  Thomas, The Good-Hearted Priest by ElRinconDeRED 
Charlotte by ElRinconDeRED  William by ElRinconDeRED  Chris by ElRinconDeRED  Derek by ElRinconDeRED 

Character with Background (It counts as Cover Page -Check out Comic Commissions-)
Pizza Delivery - Cover page by ElRinconDeRED  Bunny by ElRinconDeRED  Cassie - Lvl 2 by ElRinconDeRED  Promise by ElRinconDeRED
I am interested.
check out my work. ive done it before
heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Breaking Bad - Walter White by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain    Olivia Wilde by HeroforPain  Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain  Vader Kylo by HeroforPain    Han Solo and Chewbacca as DOTS by HeroforPain     Fairy Tail - Gray by HeroforPain  Stranger Things - Eleven by HeroforPain   Supernatural - Angels N Demons - Appetite for Pie by HeroforPain  Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain   Epic Game of Thrones by HeroforPain  Tony Stark - Game of Thrones by HeroforPain  The Hunger Game of Thrones by HeroforPain   x Faith x by HeroforPain Space Kylo by HeroforPain  Spider-man Civil War by HeroforPain  Cthulchu by HeroforPain  Pokemon Mimikkyu by HeroforPain  Tomb Raider Reborn by HeroforPain   Haunter Vs. Bill Cipher by HeroforPain   Big Boba Theory by HeroforPain   Justice League Redux by HeroforPain  X-men - Psylocke by HeroforPain  Beta Ray Bill by HeroforPain    Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain     Assassin's Creed - Zombies by HeroforPain  Rick and Morty by HeroforPain    Relativity Teaser - Voting by HeroforPain    Goblinginal by HeroforPain  Knockingondoor4 by HeroforPain     Zoom by HeroforPain  1960's Gotham by HeroforPain    Megbearanime by HeroforPain
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can check my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my personal projects:

Birdeater by FanOfTill Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill Commission - those few moments by FanOfTill
Rising by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill

Some of my commissions:

Mature Content

Commission - Argonian female character design by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - mermaid character design by FanOfTill
Commission - Kylie by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill

Commission - Density Manipulator by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum armored by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum the Warrior by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
Hi,

I'm very interested. I'm familiar with Greg Tocchini's work for LOW, and I'm able to replicate that style.

Please check out my work here:

www.davicomodo.com
www.instagram.com/davicomodo

And feel free to contact me if you like: davicomodo@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,

Best regards,

Davi
Hello,

I believe my style is similar to what you're looking for. I can always push the painterlyness as well. I'd be willing to do a couple test panels too if you'd like. You can find some samples of comic pages and covers I've colored here. You can also find more samples of my art on the rest of my portfolio website (paintings would be probably the best area to check). 

I hope that you find what you're looking for. Message me if you're interested. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

- Tanya B.
what is your budget?
Hi! My name is Danny and I'm a professional digital artist working mostly in realism and semi-realism style. I have a big expirience in drawing and designing book and album covers, concept, anime, comic and game characters, tattoo designs, T-shirt prints and etc. Please note me if you;re interested =)

red by DannyRivera95 leather by DannyRivera95 raven by DannyRivera95 watercolor by DannyRivera95 gloom by DannyRivera95 joker by DannyRivera95 scar by DannyRivera95 shade by DannyRivera95 death behind you by DannyRivera95 miles by DannyRivera95 sheriff by DannyRivera95 team spirit by DannyRivera95
Hello!
I am interested.
My style isn't EXACTLY whar you're looking for but at least it doesn't hurt to try. Of couse I can't paint in "all styles" but I had an experience in adapting my style to somebody else's and did quite well.
My prices are very negotiable and start from 20-25 USD. Willing to do a test task if needed.
Here are some examples of my work:
Miles Away by AnastasiaMorning A Masked Portrait by AnastasiaMorning Calm by AnastasiaMorning Untitled by AnastasiaMorning Evening Walk. by AnastasiaMorning Magica Effect-Saying Goodbye  by AnastasiaMorning Magica Effect - Saving You by AnastasiaMorning Beauty and nightmares by AnastasiaMorning Closer by AnastasiaMorning Contemplating The New World by AnastasiaMorning Sketchy Portrait by AnastasiaMorning Remember Everything by AnastasiaMorning Manana by AnastasiaMorning
If you're interested please note me or email me artisticanastasia@gmail.com
Best regards, Anastasia.
Hi , I'm interested in your job offer.

Here's some work samples I have with the coloring which doesn't quite stay within the lineart.

Floating in my world by Yokoshiro   Angel by Yokoshiro  

Sitting - sketch by Yokoshiro   Sketch by Yokoshiro   Sketch work by Yokoshiro   Angel warrior sketch by Yokoshiro   Sketch figure by Yokoshiro   Strolling by Yokoshiro   Sitting by Yokoshiro  
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

PROFESSIONAL COMMISSIONS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS!Hello everybody!   We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic.
Why we?
-You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. There are many different styles!
-We work 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Commissions are always opened.
-We have cheap prices with high quality.
-We work fast - get your artworks less than several days or even several hours!
Check our artists galleries!
SAPFIRE
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 15 by DrawCommissions
EM

Bella - 35 by DrawCommissions Bella - 36 by DrawCommissions Alex - 16 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 27 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 25 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 30 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 22 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 19 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 18 by DrawCommissions Alex - 12 by DrawCommissions Alex - 11 by DrawCommissions Alex - 10 by DrawCommissions Bella - 34 by DrawCommissions Bella - 33 by DrawCommissions Bella - 32 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 2 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 16 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 13 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions
hi,
I'm so interested, note sent
thanks