Seeking artist to create 45 backgrounds for video game project.

Hi there,

I'm looking for an artist (or a team of artists) to produce 45 background images within 4-5 weeks for around $2250 USD. These images are backgrounds for a fantasy video game (think Game of Thrones or Dragon Age in regards to setting). This job would start in mid April. 

Here's examples of the level of quality I'm looking for:

i.imgur.com/spvDjlY.jpg
i.imgur.com/1He2UuB.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZqzBf7X.jpg

If you're interested, or have questions, please PM me with link(s) to your portfolio with relevant examples (i.e. seeing your character art is hard for me to judge your skill level with backgrounds/environments).

Thanks!
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi
I'm really interested in your project! here some of my work

Commission Work In Progress.6 by pyraker   Marais.2 by pyraker   New canvas by pyraker   lost by pyraker   Sector Is Clear by pyraker   Hoth Patrol by pyraker   The T88 Resistance Fighter Bomber by pyraker   Steady To Quit by pyraker   Goblin by pyraker   Planete Riga by pyraker   Sailship  Anchor  by pyraker   Wait Bad Girl by pyraker     Battlestar Galactica by pyraker   Klingon Trap by pyraker   Full Throttle by pyraker   Goldrake by pyraker   Vampire Slayer Dream by pyraker   Tintin Dans La Lune by pyraker   Police Operation by pyraker   Eve by pyraker   Hey Stop A Lifeform by pyraker   Only Practice  by pyraker   T70 Attack  by pyraker   Skiing by pyraker   Starkiller Base by pyraker   Need A Practice by pyraker   Dc3 In Jungle by pyraker   Arrive At Bespin by pyraker   Bord De Mer by pyraker   Snowtrooper  Ralph Mcquarrie  by pyraker   Monasterio by pyraker   The Colossus Squadron by pyraker   Scarecrow  by pyraker   The First American by pyraker   The Evil Castle by pyraker   New Planet To Explore by pyraker   The Gunner On Strange Planet by pyraker   what a good movie by pyraker   Vader Left The Planet by pyraker   Kong Squad  by pyraker  
Hi~ ! I very very intersted in working on your project !
I have a team that can copy each other's style , and some other style depend on request of customer . So we can work like a team and guaranteed your deadline 
Here we's website : cloudpillow.net/index ( but it is new and not updated regularly , so it missing a lot of job we do ; v; )

about style , i can give you some example :
By me :  MOT COT Templar by Neom0nsteR   Forest dawn by Neom0nsteR   Castle factory by Neom0nsteR
By my boss: Concept Art - Golden City by ShelbyWinter   traveller by ShelbyWinter   Mystery jungel by ShelbyWinter  
(Shelbywinter its we official DA account but we manager dont have much time so it like the website .. shame TvT) =)) : 
And if you want to sure we can do a ONE demo for you with level of quality  like the reference in ur post. (for free - just because is first time we approach each other. )

So ~ let me know if you interested = v = We Really really hope to working with you <3 

Regard .

Hi there! Very interested in working on your project :) I sent you a note.

www.chanelcolbertart.com
chanelcolbertart@gmail.com

The Mill (WIP) by Artespell Medieval Town Thumbnails by Artespell Environment Practice 2 by Artespell Environment Practice 1 by Artespell Environment Practice 3 by Artespell Crystal Desert Thumbnails by Artespell  Commission: Apollo The Red by Artespell
Thief 1 by Legionare3000 Mage 3 by Legionare3000 Ork chargerTD by Legionare3000 If you like my style,,, Note me.
I've been experimenting quite a lot of style, using different colors tone and mood.
also different kind of brush strokes. Anyway, you are able to select the style you want.

please note me if you interest my artwork. 

F3 by SuzukiTeppei   F1 by SuzukiTeppei   F4 by SuzukiTeppei   F5 by SuzukiTeppei   F2 by SuzukiTeppei   F6 by SuzukiTeppei   F7 by SuzukiTeppei   Intro Digital Art 1 by SuzukiTeppei Emerald Chamber by SuzukiTeppei   Untitled-1 copy by SuzukiTeppei Fsyh by SuzukiTeppei   Rocky by SuzukiTeppei   Asdfqwe by SuzukiTeppei   Sdfsd by SuzukiTeppei   Dystopian by SuzukiTeppei   Monumental D by SuzukiTeppei   Eastern  by SuzukiTeppei  
Hi!
My name is Hùng, I'm freelance artist
My deviant: nightwalker0510.deviantart.com…
Email: nightwalker0510@gmail.com
Landscape: $100-200
Flying castle by nightwalker0510  The race by nightwalker0510  Mushroom forest by nightwalker0510 
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can check my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my personal projects:

Birdeater by FanOfTill Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill Commission - those few moments by FanOfTill
Rising by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill

Some of my commissions:

Mature Content

Commission - Argonian female character design by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - mermaid character design by FanOfTill
Commission - Kylie by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill

Commission - Density Manipulator by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum armored by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum the Warrior by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
Hi, I'm interested! some of my art works here:
Greenhouse by Elle-Rei The beginning of the Journey by Elle-Rei CF 2015 Day 96 by Elle-Rei 86 station by Elle-Rei :CM: Appartment by Elle-Rei :CM:Clinic by Elle-Rei :CM:Coffee Shop by Elle-Rei Little Body Cover by Elle-Rei  Decora by Elle-Rei Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Urashima Midare by Elle-Rei   Halloween by Elle-Rei Touken Love Cover by Elle-Rei Photos of memories by Elle-Rei Hotaru by Elle-Rei Teenage Hotarumaru by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei  Gokotai YA by Elle-Rei :CM:Centaur by Elle-Rei :Anri: by Elle-Rei Earmuff by Elle-Rei Maxim by Elle-Rei Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei
Chibi style:
Adekan Bunny Boy by Elle-Rei :CE Aaron and Michael with Cocoa by Elle-Rei izuminokami horikawa by Elle-Rei DMMD Mug design by Elle-Rei Lots of Laugh Mug Design by Elle-Rei Mako Haru Mug Design by Elle-Rei Nagisa Rei Mug Design by Elle-Rei
Oden by Elle-Rei Aoba House by Elle-Rei
please check out my journal for more details Aww
Hello, Hatalles
  My name is Sang, I'm a freelancer Artist, illustrator, graphic designer. I have 6 years experience, I am very interested in your project, Check out my work in here >> sang-ng.weebly.com/
Looking forward to hear from you, thank for your time.

Thank you & Best Regards ~
Sang
note sent :) please check it :)
and here some of my portofolio 
rakatb18.wixsite.com/home
Thank you to everyone that's contacted me so far. I'm still going through messages and hope to make a decision in a few days. In the meantime, please continue to contact me if you're interested in the job.
Interested :D, I`ll put some of my related sample here, if you`re interested please let me know by sending me a note or email me at wenart_graphichouse(at)yahoo(dot)com

Regards,
Wenart

a Dark Day by Wenart CIvilization by Wenart End of the chase by Wenart walking in the wood by Wenart Metropolis by Wenart
hi~ I've been working as background artist in an animation studio for 8 years.
My projects are One Piece, Pretty Cure and Dragonball.

here are my sample artworks:
Ate! Wait for me! by aubs-nin OP:STRONGWORLD by aubs-nin IN THE LAND CALLED OPHIR by aubs-nin Summer Time by aubs-nin
Hello,

I am interested and I sent you a note with all of the relevant info.

Thanks
HI

I'm interested

My skill
V
V
V
rawjuetutu.blogspot.com/

Contact me : rawjuedps@gmail.com
Hello i'm interested:

here a link: raphx2000.deviantart.com/
Hi Im interested in the advertisement here you sending my link
guillo0.daportfolio.com/ www.facebook.com/VillarrealGui…
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

PROFESSIONAL COMMISSIONS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS!Hello everybody!   We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic.
Why we?
-You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. There are many different styles!
-We work 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Commissions are always opened.
-We have cheap prices with high quality.
-We work fast - get your artworks less than several days or even several hours!
Check our artists galleries!
SAPFIRE
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 15 by DrawCommissions
EM

AlaVal - 15 by DrawCommissions   AlaVal - 14 by DrawCommissions   AlaVal - 13 by DrawCommissions  
Hi,
I'm so interested,note sent
Thank you