Transformation Novella covers

Hello!

I'm a self-publisher and I'm looking to commission someone for two novella covers.  The budget is $200.00 ($100/per cover).  Here are my requirements:

- semi-realistic art style (not Anime; not CGI)
- must comfortable drawing human-to-animal transformation imagery (non-nude)
- must be comfortable drawing a very pregnant woman
- payment will be made via Paypal; 50% up front, 50% once it's completed
- this will be include title and by-line
- I will provide a link and credit inside the novella's front matter

These novellas are transformation fetish erotica.  The first involves a woman turning into a chicken.  The second is about a man turning into a squirrel.  There is also a running subplot about a woman turning into a cow.

If you're up for this, send me a PM!  Thanks for checking this post out!
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here are some examples of my work. Please note me if interested and we can discuss.

Ask Hot Dog by Granitoons The Hairy Biker by Granitoons Commission: Guess who? by Granitoons The 12 Bints of Christmas by Granitoons Commission: Cool daddy-oh by Granitoons Commission: Watching the snowfall by Granitoons Going Batty: AstroBat by Granitoons Monster a Day Art Challenge: 26. Wight by Granitoons Viva viva happy nubs by Granitoons Enjoy your trip by Granitoons French May'd by Granitoons ARM: Maze of the Minotaur by Granitoons Hammer Horror by Granitoons Chef Fibula and Eldritch by Granitoons Marvin Kaplan tribute by Granitoons
Hello . Im interested ~ 
He is my samples :
Eagle warrior by Neom0nsteR  

Mature Content

A girl of battlefield ( comm for my friend :3 ) by Neom0nsteR

Let me know if you want to work with me 
gmail: neomonster1004@gmail.com

have a nice day.
Hello! I interested on your job offer...this is my sample artworks :
Don't Give Up by lunanightborn Deep Mermaid by lunanightborn Ordinary Girl by lunanightborn Lemontea by lunanightborn Crystal by lunanightborn Open Adopt Auction : White Rose Girl by lunanightborn [CLOSED]Adoptable Auction - Little Pink Fairy by lunanightborn
Hi, I'm interested in your project.
You can find examples here.
zaphoralilly.deviantart.com/ga…
Let me know if my style tickles your fancy.
cheers.
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can check my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my personal projects:

Birdeater by FanOfTill Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill Commission - those few moments by FanOfTill
Rising by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill

Some of my commissions:

Mature Content

Commission - Argonian female character design by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - mermaid character design by FanOfTill
Commission - Kylie by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill

Commission - Density Manipulator by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum armored by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum the Warrior by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
Judy Hopps by Fellixxx777 I can send you more of my work if you are interested
Hi,
 I'd be very interesting in the commission and I hope you find my past work aligns with your theme:

Harpy by RottenPocket Blaire by RottenPocket Madame Butterfly by RottenPocket Iguanette by RottenPocket Trap and Screech by RottenPocket

Please, feel free to contact me here or email me at rottenpocket@hotmail.com