Looking for artist to create a logo

I am in the process of starting a podcast. I need a high-resolution image to be used as the primary icon for sites such as iTunes and Stitcher. Commission will be between $20-$50, possibly more depending on image quality. If interested, please respond with some samples and thank you for your time.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can whip up something for you for $45 digital and high-res.
chibicelina@gmail.com
I would be interested!
I've created many logos and some designs before, also I use Illustrator.
Check out my gallery (I have no samples to show you right now, but you can get an idea of my style) and feel free to send me a note :)
Hello, I draw manga and anime style artwork. I can design a logo for you.
commission ID by obnoxiouskez
Blitzkrieg by obnoxiouskez Reika by obnoxiouskez Cherry Blossom by obnoxiouskez Chun-Li Pinup by obnoxiouskez Zero Pinup by obnoxiouskez Jude Mathis by obnoxiouskez Widowmaker by obnoxiouskez Coco bandicoot by obnoxiouskez
Please send me a note with the details if you're interested.
Hello, I draw manga and anime style artwork. I can design a logo for you.
commission ID by obnoxiouskez
Blitzkrieg by obnoxiouskez Reika by obnoxiouskez Cherry Blossom by obnoxiouskez Chun-Li Pinup by obnoxiouskez Zero Pinup by obnoxiouskez Jude Mathis by obnoxiouskez Widowmaker by obnoxiouskez Coco bandicoot by obnoxiouskez
Please send me a note with the details if you're interested.
Hello, my name is Paula Raynor and I’m a digital artist who specializes in creating fantasy-like scenes, mostly of females. I am very passionate about my work and I believe it shows. I am a hard worker who takes my work very seriously, even though it is fun for me as well. I am great at keeping in contact and meeting deadlines. I am very honest, kind, responsible and respectful.
Thank you for taking time to look over my proposal. I look forward to hearing back from you and hope we can work together.

Commission Info~
Commission Info~~I am open for commissions!! If you are interested please send me a note and we will discuss details. Please read the process at the bottom COMPLETELY before ordering, thank you.~

**No refunds will be given.**

1. Discuss of what the client wants to be drawn, in detail as mush as they can, with any reference photos they would like to give (prefer to have references for the character(s) for accuracy).

2. 4 thumbnail sketches will be provided for the client to choose from, unless they have a specific pose they are wanting to use. In that case, that should have been covered in the f

Examples~

Mature Content

Lovers Deceit by FancyxGrenades
Little Nami- Little Mermaid skin concept WIP by FancyxGrenades YaoiGirl Mermaid by FancyxGrenades Chibi Commission by FancyxGrenades My Inner Raven by FancyxGrenades Fancy Grenades Logo by FancyxGrenades Final Fantasy Aerith x Zack by FancyxGrenades Gaia Commission 48 by FancyxGrenades Jazzandra by FancyxGrenades Jungle Warrior by FancyxGrenades Teen Titains - Raven by FancyxGrenades Heroine by FancyxGrenades Nyrah the Forest Spirit by FancyxGrenades Out of the Sea by FancyxGrenades **COMMISSION** Blood Moon Irelia by FancyxGrenades Geisha (redrawn) by FancyxGrenades Keeper of the Forest by FancyxGrenades Fan Art Friday Week 2 Blackthorn Morgana by FancyxGrenades The Wrath of the Warlock by FancyxGrenades Dark Queen by FancyxGrenades Tattoo Design 1 by FancyxGrenades Pinup Ahri Tattoo design by FancyxGrenades Cat Tattoo Design by FancyxGrenades League of Legends Inspired Tattoo Design by FancyxGrenades Bulbasaur Evolution Tattoo by FancyxGrenades
Hello bardan:
Price : $50.00
You can see my work at
henrypardo.deviantart.com/
enhendrix.blogspot.com
Tambien hablo Español
Regards,
Henry