Anime Style Commissions

I'm looking for Anime/Disney style art. Please contact with samples and rates. Prefer artists who can emulate different anime styles. 
Comments170
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
   Hello! I would love to work with you,
I will send a note explaining more,
but for now here are some of my samples.

Mai - Star Gazer by Animegirly Risa - Dragon heart by Animegirly
Fuyuu - Bust by Animegirly Shiroi  - Bust by Animegirly
Dax - Commission by Animegirly Katami - Commission by Animegirly
Rebekah Reed by Animegirly  Brenna - Dress by Animegirly
Ryu by Abectrozeus
for fullbody 10$ and this is my style, if you want...you can send massage to midokuma12345@gmail.com or chat me
thank you
Hello hello I'm interested if you're still looking for artist! :iconyaygilbirdplz:
My style is pretty varied (but mostly colorful and cute) and my price range is between 5USD to 40+USD

Here's the sample of my art
Deemo by Marcherin Fluff Of Happiness by Marcherin .:C:. Bon Appetit! by Marcherin
.:C:. Sweet Revenge by Marcherin    Underwater Princess by Marcherin

You can visit my instagram for more:
www.instagram.com/cheriion/

Thanks before~ Manaka Mukaido (Thank you) [V1] <33
Hello, I,m interested.

I DO STYLIZED MANGA ART.

GALLERY; zetaxen.deviantart.com/gallery…

Lea-Rodrigez by zetaxen Lion-Prince by zetaxen Kir-Zar by zetaxen Grim-Zodiac by zetaxen Character-avatar by zetaxen dragonac Copy by zetaxen
Here is my commissions info. I can do chibis and anime fullbody

Commission: RaycatRakittra by Moossey Commission: Amelia by Moossey c: Zaio by Moossey
Comm: They ship it! by Moossey c: Eira by Moossey Commission: coelle by Moossey
[OPEN]Cheap Commissions!

I don't have a good example for headshots, but those would be $3/300p
<33
Hello, I'm interested! I offer full bodies, badges, reference sheets and illustrations. I can do any species, including humans, ferals, anthros and other sorts of toony characters. I can also draw stylized characters such as Sonic and MLP characters. Base prices range from $25-$60 depending on the type of drawing. More information and examples of my artwork can be found at this link: faster-by-choice.weebly.com/pr… I can be reached via note or email at galaxy_paw@yahoo.com for inquiries.

Here are some examples of my artwork for you to see below:

Badges for Woof and Hachi Shibaru by faster-by-choice Badges for Moony and Orlando by faster-by-choice Krystal Badge Neo by faster-by-choice
Marley by faster-by-choice + Jackfruit + by faster-by-choice + Globe Trotter + by faster-by-choice .:Hightide Era:. by faster-by-choice  .:Krystal and Cephalon:. by faster-by-choice 
Last Call. by faster-by-choice  Super Bell Hill by faster-by-choice  .:The Saltwater Room:. by faster-by-choice  .the Dark Woods Circus. by faster-by-choice  .:Space Flight:. by faster-by-choice
Hey,

I'm a hobbyist, so my prices fall in the $20 - $40 range!

Here are examples of my works:
Kemonomimi guy [Closed] by DiamondSlug The Sea Demon Dude [Closed] by DiamondSlug This dude. [Closed] by DiamondSlug Demon-Hunter Dude [Closed] by DiamondSlug Adoptable Guy [Closed] by DiamondSlug Fayyar for givemeattentionpls by Whiplash3 [Animated!] Mattos Happy Birthday! by Whiplash3 Osseus Ref by Whiplash3 Calthus Ref by Whiplash3 Bathos Ref by Whiplash3 Dr. Azareth Kerukel:  Ref Sheet by Whiplash3
I have a YCH Commission Auction open at the moment, you could check it out if you like my style. But the Auction will end on Monday next week.
Her's the Auction and 3 examples that will show you how a finished Chibi in this style could look like:

YCH - Chibi Commission Auction - OPEN by Chibivi-Linearts      Ysindra Chibi - Wolf Version by Chibivi-Linearts      Rego Chibi - Deer Version by Chibivi-Linearts     Rhella Chibi - Bunny Version by Chibivi-Linearts
Here are my price rates and some samples:
Commission info [OPEN] by AkiaWalker Kassian and  Mattheus [contest entry] by AkiaWalker   You can be king by AkiaWalker   Waiting on the windowsill by AkiaWalker   The horned god by AkiaWalker   The weight of a kingdom by AkiaWalker   Further than I thought I could by AkiaWalker
hello im interested and was wondering if can be the one who sould make them alive :) please do check my works :)
  Spider Gwen by xXARCIAXx   Venomous Smile by xXARCIAXx    SuperGirl by xXARCIAXx   Super Girl Unbound Commission by xXARCIAXx   Bleed and Breed Art by xXARCIAXx   She Venom by xXARCIAXx   Luminous Night by xXARCIAXx   Reminisce by xXARCIAXx   B.I.T.S. by xXARCIAXx    One Punch by xXARCIAXx    Leilanna by xXARCIAXx   Pinkie Pie Beat Down by xXARCIAXx    Commission: We Want You Join US! by xXARCIAXx   LETS PAINT! by xXARCIAXx   Starry Sky by xXARCIAXx   Commission: Maachi by xXARCIAXx   Commission Barbarian Archer by xXARCIAXx    Pathfinder Project by xXARCIAXx   Apeshit Bananarang!! by xXARCIAXx    Final Fantasy XIV: Commission by xXARCIAXx Ambivalence by xXARCIAXx   Kill La Kill: Ryuko by xXARCIAXx   MAY WHO!? by xXARCIAXx   Magical Shoujo: Saruuki Commission by xXARCIAXx   Love by xXARCIAXx   Infinity by xXARCIAXx    Samurai by xXARCIAXx

if your`e interested just let me know the details by noting me :)
You can pay half now/half upon completion or the total beforehand, and once I receive any payment I start immediately!

PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM
You can also contact me thru SKYPE: ajthe90skid
If you can't take one please SHARE this post with others who might want it!
I look forward to working with you!

PENCILS

COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 4 by Lightning-Powered speak softly and... by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Archimages 4 by Lightning-Powered LUMIYA by Lightning-Powered Sunday Morning Cover [w/ VIDEO] by Lightning-Powered

INKS
Bulletproof by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Calvin's Archangel by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Saizuko1's Dragon by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Twine.fm [w/ VIDEO] by Lightning-Powered Wonder Woman Day 2016 by Lightning-Powered

COLORS

Atlas0's Ghost In The Shell COLORS [with video] by Lightning-Powered WonderWomanDay2016 COLORS [with video!] by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 5 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Archimages 1 by Lightning-Powered Dia by Lightning-Powered
Hello!
I have interesting, in your commission request.
Check my job, I will be very glad to work for you.
jubschan.deviantart.com/galler…

Some samples:

RAMONA AND JUBS - GATURNOS by jubschan Sailor Adventure by jubschan COMISSION - OC Felipe by jubschan Mermaid by jubschan Undyne - Undertale by jubschan OC Rose by jubschan Flufferbuns Disney - ELSA AND ANNA by jubschan Flufferbuns Disney - SNOW WHITE by jubschan Flufferbuns Disney - MOANA by jubschan

Comissions prices: 
COMISSIONS OPEN! by jubschan
See ya!
Dang, I can't thumbnail. :iconpapmingplz:
COMMISSION INFO + Still jobless. q u q
$20 for the first character. $10 for additional characters. QwQ

Edit : Ah, you only prefer Anime styles? QwQ