Looking to commission art for dress up games

Hello all,

I'm looking for several artists for dress up games, primarily anime character art, but now I'm looking for other art style as well, such as tumblr art style or your own unique style. The art for these dress up games are going to be for commercial use on my website CloudNovel.net.

They will appear on this page on my website: cloudnovel.net/resources

I am looking to commission AT LEAST two dress up games for two genders, female and male. The time frame I am looking for to complete is 1-2 months per dress up character/game. My price range is from $70-$250 per character. Please note that I am looking for at least 8-10 variations of "parts" such as hair, clothing, and accessories. 

If interested please send me a note. I will most likely not reply in a timely manner if you leave a comment.
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you for all the candidates, but I am no longer searching for more artists. Thank you for commenting on my commission request.
Hi, you can see my porfolio:
rillustrations.deviantart.com or
mindsoffire.wixsite.com/rillus…
for over teen years, i have working in the illustration industry doing comics and all type of works.
 please feel free to contact me about any question or request
for 250$ i can do character + around 20 accesorries/clothes/hairstyles  (some duplicate items with different color variations for free)
here are my art styles examples. More You can find on my website: ak-gallery.com/projects.html
KNeoWORLD banner by AgataKa19   TouTou character sheet by AgataKa19   game character by AgataKa19    Judie by AgataKa19 Curran by AgataKa19   KNeoWORLD banner2 by AgataKa19
Sending note
I can do commissions, this is my level of art
DRRTDA - Pyjama Design Contest - Kuroyami Kokorono by Were-Wolf-Hell DRRTDA - Noize x Ace (Scooby Doo) by Were-Wolf-Hell DRRTDA - SHSL Medium - Kuroyami Kokorono by Were-Wolf-Hell
DRRTDA - SHSL Violinist - Ran Kurakano by Were-Wolf-Hell DRRTDA - SHSL Pianist - Mikki Kurakano by Were-Wolf-Hell
commission - cornet espoir and kururu 1 by kawaideska  message me if you need me
Hi, I'm interested! some of my art works here:
Greenhouse by Elle-Rei The beginning of the Journey by Elle-Rei CF 2015 Day 96 by Elle-Rei 86 station by Elle-Rei :CM: Appartment by Elle-Rei :CM:Coffee Shop by Elle-Rei Little Body Cover by Elle-Rei  Decora by Elle-Rei Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Urashima Midare by Elle-Rei   Halloween by Elle-Rei Touken Love Cover by Elle-Rei Photos of memories by Elle-Rei Hotaru by Elle-Rei Teenage Hotarumaru by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei  Gokotai YA by Elle-Rei :CM:Centaur by Elle-Rei :Anri: by Elle-Rei Earmuff by Elle-Rei Maxim by Elle-Rei Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei
Chibi style:
Adekan Bunny Boy by Elle-Rei :CE Aaron and Michael with Cocoa by Elle-Rei izuminokami horikawa by Elle-Rei DMMD Mug design by Elle-Rei Lots of Laugh Mug Design by Elle-Rei Mako Haru Mug Design by Elle-Rei Nagisa Rei Mug Design by Elle-Rei
Oden by Elle-Rei Aoba House by Elle-Rei
please check out my journal for more details Aww
hi how are you?  perhaps you would be interested of my works. im sure it will look great on your game. more professional looking  ;)

are you can add background to bring the game to the next level  ;)

here are my sample works

Blush Girl by CoolBoysEnt   Purple Hair Witch by CoolBoysEnt   drawing practice by CoolBoysEnt   adventure time fionna and cake(with drawing video) by CoolBoysEnt   Me and my fiancee(happy valentines day[advance]) by CoolBoysEnt   MERRY CHRISTMAS! by CoolBoysEnt   Treasure Hunt (with drawing video) by CoolBoysEnt   Heavenly Champion (with drawing video) by CoolBoysEnt   Moonlight Melody(with drawing video) by CoolBoysEnt   SAKURA[with drawing video] by CoolBoysEnt   DRAWING REQUEST:  kitsune yin by CoolBoysEnt   Dva overwatch by CoolBoysEnt   Valkyrie by CoolBoysEnt   Emotion Posture by CoolBoysEnt  
Hey there! I hope you're interested!
to view more please do visit my portfolio and we can discuss about this :)
Commission: An Awesome Lady by LoiLoiChan Himeko x Keiichi by LoiLoiChan   Random Guy by LoiLoiChan   Alistair Quinn by LoiLoiChan   Commission: Garnet Fenikkusu (OC) by LoiLoiChan
Commission: Lovely Couple by LoiLoiChan   Juvia Lockser fanart by LoiLoiChan   Megurine Luka by LoiLoiChan Emry final by LoiLoiChan
Commission10 by LoiLoiChan Fujiwara Smile by LoiLoiChan   Gsgsg by LoiLoiChan
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my personal projects:

Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill Commission - those few moments by FanOfTill
Rising by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill

Some of my commissions:

Mature Content

Commission - Argonian female character design by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - mermaid character design by FanOfTill
Commission - Kylie by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill

Commission - Density Manipulator by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum armored by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum the Warrior by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
samples of my artwork :)

Neopolitan by gin-1994   Hermione Granger by gin-1994   long way north by gin-1994   Holo by gin-1994
Is "tumblr style" something like this?: kilart.tumblr.com/
i call that Artstation style :lol:
Just sent a note :D Some examples of my work:
Goth Chibi by Anka-M Simple Furry Process by Anka-M Sereia by Anka-M Alex Vause (OITNB) by Anka-M Woman In Red by Anka-M
Sent a note with examples of my work and contact info :)
    Pink Comish Info by YuikoHeartless
  • I accept only Paypal and points payments. (100Points = 1$)
  • It takes me 1-3 weeks to finish Your order or faster it depends on how much of free time I do have.
  • I require full payment before I will start Your order- I will send You a WIP sketch in color after that. You can change it as many times as You want me to change on it.
  • You can't cancel the order after You will accept the WIP.
  • When I will not be able to do Your order but You give me the payment I will full refund You. I have a right to refuse Your order.
  • PLEASE do not rush me!!!

.:Casual Day:. by ZaNciaX .: RQ -Valkyrie:. by ZaNciaX

•   Headshot 20$
  •   Halfbody 35$ 
  •   Full Body 45$
  • (more than 4 characters -25% each, more detailed one will cost more,simple background for free)

•   [CM] Pet-Val 1/8 by ZaNciaX .: Roxanne #2 style :. by ZaNciaX .: Chiye .: by ZaNciaX
  •   Chibi  12$     
  •   Headshot 15$
  •   Halfbody 25$ 
  •   Full Body 35$
  • (more than 4 characters -25% each, more detailed one will cost more,simple background for free)
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

PROFESSIONAL COMMISSIONS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS!Hello everybody!   We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic.
Why we?
-You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. There are many different styles!
-We work 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Commissions are always opened.
-We have cheap prices with high quality.
-We work fast - get your artworks less than several days or even several hours!
Check our artists galleries!
SAPFIRE
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 15 by DrawCommissions
EM