I need a Colorist. $20/page is the budget

This is  a high contrast black and white ink. For the color book I would like something cool and different yet fit the story. A horror comic set in the 1940's about Vampires in a mental asylum. I will send you a page or two to pick from and color. If I like that page and you are chosen for the job then you will be paid for the page. Other auditions will not be paid for so please be aware of that before submitting your information. 
Send me your email and I will send you the dropbox link. 

Thank you all so much! 
I've been building a great team using this site. 
Comments69
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
 that interesting i like to get the job
and i can change my style as you like 
but i don't accept to work at 18+ 

Manga LostSouls:CursedBlood CH1 by FW-LostSouls  Manga LostSouls:CursedBlood CH1 by FW-LostSouls Chibi akito by FW-LostSouls Chibi ian by FW-LostSouls
LostSouls:OneLittleSoul by FW-LostSouls
hi, im interested!
you can find examples of my work here:

Mercy halloween skin by Ryumi-gin Hurt by Ryumi-gin McCree by Ryumi-gin Valeera by Ryumi-gin
Jaina by Ryumi-gin Good bye by Ryumi-gin This city deserves a better class of criminal. by Ryumi-gin Outcast Odyssey contest: Witch by Ryumi-gin
Joker by Ryumi-gin Tracer by Ryumi-gin Widowmaker by Ryumi-gin Leticia by Ryumi-gin

thanks!
Sounds fair :)
Send me the page test to: a7319586@QQ.com

Thanks!
Hi, I am interested with the job that you offer.
Here is my email: yukinagato007@yahoo.com
PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM
You can also contact me thru SKYPE: ajthe90skid
If you can't take one please SHARE this post with others who might want it!
I look forward to working with you!

PENCILS

COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 4 by Lightning-Powered speak softly and... by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Archimages 4 by Lightning-Powered LUMIYA by Lightning-Powered Sunday Morning Cover [w/ VIDEO] by Lightning-Powered

INKS
Bulletproof by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Calvin's Archangel by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Saizuko1's Dragon by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Twine.fm [w/ VIDEO] by Lightning-Powered Wonder Woman Day 2016 by Lightning-Powered

COLORS

Atlas0's Ghost In The Shell COLORS [with video] by Lightning-Powered WonderWomanDay2016 COLORS [with video!] by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 5 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Archimages 1 by Lightning-Powered Dia by Lightning-Powered
As a comic artist and character designer myself, I have tons of experience in coloring digitally and have gotten to the point where I can do it very quickly and efficiently, with a nice, consistent style throughout. I've been looking for a colorist job for some time, and I would love the opportunity to work with you!

My email is jakenova18@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks for your time
-Foxx
First off, I have to say I am probably overqualified where it comes to knowing about vampire style. I know a lot about vampire literature and films and have seen a wide variety of works in the genre (more than Underworld/Van Helsing/Coppola's Dracula). 

Here are some vampire/gothic/horror examples from my gallery.
Castlevania: Alucard by RedVampyr The Principal Wants To See You by RedVampyr Principal Wallace by RedVampyr PUNK VAMPIRESS- Delia Van Helsing's Back by RedVampyr
COMMISSION: Vaciel's Portrait by RedVampyr PUNK VAMPIRESS: Delia Van Helsing Attacking by RedVampyr PUNK VAMPIRESS: Rainy Night by RedVampyr Commission: Roscoe and Gertrude by RedVampyr

My email is redvampyrart AT gmail com. I really hope to hear from you soon!
my email is ellchiart@gmail.com 

some of my work is on my website - ellchi.com
Flying by salgatanas   Touhou - Tatara kogasa - Home by salgatanas   Touhou - Cirno (+speedpaint) by salgatanas   Reimilia Scarlett - Night town by salgatanas   Diana Mary by salgatanas   Reimu Hakurei by salgatanas

sent me note if you interest !
Hi

I'm interested in work.
Here are samples of my work

Rachel Rising 05 15 Colors by Gus Mendes by Gus-Mendes   Rachel Rising 05 13 Colors by Gus Mendes by Gus-Mendes   Colors the walking dead issue 30 page 04 Colors by by Gus-Mendes   DREXAHA vs. The Giant Mother Squid by Gus-Mendes
Sotrs Page3 by Gus-Mendes   Son of the Red Sand Page 07 by Gus-Mendes   A020 by Gus-Mendes Blackcrescent  Pinup by Gus-Mendes
cyberpunk city   color patice by Gustavo by Gus-Mendes   Dark Tower Gunslinger by Gus-Mendes   beauty and the beast by campbell  color By Gustavo by Gus-Mendes   Cor sobre Phantom Stranger s by ardian sy by Gus-Mendes

If you are interested I can make a test page!

Thank you for your time!
Hello im really intersting to you job offer i really like coloring anything and use unique mix color  here my example i dont have comic example color but i will seriosly try my best here my email blackkuroice@yahoo.com                                                                              Practice Sunshine by Xanderleonart   Blast of Rage by Xanderleonart Its angler fish or bee ? by Xanderleonart
hi . i saw your offer and work . i am intrested to work with you. it would be immense pleasure to give a contribution in your project. please check my DA link..safeezstudio.deviantart.com/ga…
Hi! I'd gladly give it a try! 
My e-mail is actualfaron@gmail.com c:
hello, I'm interested with your audition. here my email:
bootdh@gmail.com

thanks you. :)
Hello michelehartsoe, I would like to offer my services to you. Please go through my samples to see whether my style is suitable for your project. You can email me at Omnicroncomics@gmail.com.

My rates are as follows
1. Fully penciled and inked comicbook page ($10)
2. Fully colored comicbook page ($20)
3. Fully colored Pinup/Cover art ($50 for Single character only/ $70 for a group shot)

Thank you
  Steel Serval Pinup(Commissioned by RODCOM1000) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Steel Serval Redesign (Commision by RODCOM) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   The Fantastics 1(Commission by NeonArcade) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA The Fantastics 2(Commission by NeonArcade) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA The Fantastics 3(Commission by NeonArcade) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA The Fantastics 4(Commission by NeonArcade) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA The Fantastics 5(Commission by NeonArcade) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   The Fantastics 6(Commission by NeonArcade) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   The Fantastics 7(Commission by NeonArcade) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA  

Mature Content

Megan Avalon by CAPTAIN-GAMMA
  The Vigilant(Commission by Tommy Carell Augustus) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Power Rangers 2017 movie by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Wonderwoman_by_Captain_Gamma by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Invincible Ironman (Armory History) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Invincible Ironman by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Invincible Ironman (Flats) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Friday by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   GAYAS by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Captain-Gamma by Captain Gamma(Me) by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Captain Marvel by CAPTAIN-GAMMA  

Mature Content

Angela by CAPTAIN-GAMMA
  Black Panther by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Collaboration Omega by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Galactic Enforcers Sigma by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Guardian Prime Sample Script pg1 by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Guardian Prime Sample Script pg2 by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Guardian Prime Sample Script pg3 by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Guardian Prime Sample Script pg4 by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Guardian Prime Sample Script pg5 by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Guardian Prime Sample Script pg6 by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Guardian Prime Sample Script pg7 by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   All New Wolverine by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   GuardianPrime_by_Captain_Gamma_by_Jide_Martin by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Sankofamaan #1 by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Steel Wolf by Captain Gamma by ursamagnus by CAPTAIN-GAMMA  

Mature Content

Catalina Esperanza by CAPTAIN-GAMMA
  Flare-Star by CAPTAIN-GAMMA   Blue Jaye by CAPTAIN-GAMMA  

Mature Content

Ms Blitzen by CAPTAIN-GAMMA

I am interested and would like to try.
My email is karnadoge@gmail.com
jeremiahcruz1879@gmail.com i hope it's still available :3
Hello, I'm Interested. I have no problems working on a page as a test (Even if I'm not chosen).

I work with 3 diferent coloring styles, Cell-Shading (with a few textures and Light effects), One I like ot call Full Detailed Color (A mix of light Soft-Shading and Cell-Shading, full use of Textures and Light Effects) and HighLights.
I also work with Soft-Shading (not so often) but I'm still practicing, so I don't count it.

I'm flexible with payment, also with Payment method (PayPal, Card and Bank transfer).
I will leave some examples of each Coloring style for you to see.

Cell-Shading:
Run Spidey Run by PlatinumFang   GoGo Tomago by PlatinumFang   Stephanie - Witch Costume by PlatinumFang   Alex Priest by PlatinumFang   Melancholia by PlatinumFang

Highlights:
Marco - Gaming Time by PlatinumFang

Full Detailed Color:
Black-Head and Company - League of Legends by PlatinumFang   Jaune Arc by PlatinumFang   Leeloo's pinup by PlatinumFang   Viva Mexico! by PlatinumFang

Hope you get interested, I'll leave my mail:
  • dkfdialga@gmail.com

As said, hope you get interested on my work, have a nice day :)
:happybounce:Hey there, i am interested working with you

check some of my works :D (Big Grin)  Juggernaut by DonRictuz   Gaige Carefree by DonRictuz   Borneo Odin by DonRictuz    A Happy Mechromancer by DonRictuz   Revy-Black Lagoon by DonRictuz   Cyber Monk by DonRictuz

Lil Witch by DonRictuz  
Yuki Onna by DonRictuz   Theresia Van Astrea by DonRictuz

Feel free to note me
or contact me rachmad.edo@gmail.com

THANKS, See you soon