Seeking comic artists for webtoon projects

Hello everyone,

I am a writer/creator looking for comic artists/illustrators for a range of webtoons projects.

For an idea of what webtoons are, check out the 2 biggest platforms:

www.webtoons.com/en/ or www.lezhin.com

I am flexible in terms of art style as I have a big range of stories to be produced (fantasy ,sci-fi, drama, romance, and horror genres). You should be familiar with the style, format, and pacing of webtoons, and able to produce professional-quality comic art.

Preferably, the person can take on the entire range of work from penciling to lettering of final pages (as is the norm in comics from East Asia). Payment: to be negotiated.

A little about me: My past work can be seen on the first page here: johnytay.net. Check them out to see if you can work with my storytelling/writing style.

Also, I have a recent webtoon on Lezhin: www.lezhin.com/en/comic/everyd…

All projects will be pitched to Lezhin as I have a working relationship with them.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Johny

Please write me at: johny at johnytay.net
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi,jkktay,
I'm so interested your project.I'm a comics artist myself.also pulished my work in Tapastic.
currently looking for more job offers and would like to collaboration with you,
feel free to check out my comics in Tapastic > 
tapastic.com/episode/575161
hope to hear you soon.
thanks for your time.
Hello, im interesting about your project.
I only use PAYPAL for the payement.

Send me note/email if you want to work with me
My Email : Ikhsanoktrian@gmail.com
Here's my portofolio, i hope i can work with you ^_^
Thanks

One Eye Treant by icanican13     Magic Circle by icanican13    
Wu Kong vs Dragon by icanican13   
Shadow Fiend DOTA2? by icanican13     Another Random Girl by icanican13    
Ancient war by icanican13   Heavy Arm Girl by icanican13    
Here are some examples of my work. Please note me if interested and we can discuss.

Ask Hot Dog by Granitoons The Hairy Biker by Granitoons Commission: Guess who? by Granitoons The 12 Bints of Christmas by Granitoons Commission: Cool daddy-oh by Granitoons Commission: Watching the snowfall by Granitoons Going Batty: AstroBat by Granitoons Monster a Day Art Challenge: 26. Wight by Granitoons Viva viva happy nubs by Granitoons Enjoy your trip by Granitoons French May'd by Granitoons ARM: Maze of the Minotaur by Granitoons Hammer Horror by Granitoons
PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM
You can also contact me thru SKYPE: ajthe90skid
If you can't take one please SHARE this post with others who might want it!
I look forward to working with you!

PENCILS

COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 4 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Archimages 6 by Lightning-Powered speak softly and... by Lightning-Powered

INKS
Bulletproof by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Calvin's Archangel by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Saizuko1's Dragon by Lightning-Powered

COLORS

Atlas0's Ghost In The Shell COLORS [with video] by Lightning-Powered WonderWomanDay2016 COLORS [with video!] by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 5 by Lightning-Powered
I contacted you on your site :^) 
Take a look:o (Eek) Nod to my galleryHorny! Psychotic Sherlock Holmes Thanks!Hi! 
comic - one piece doujins 1 by kawaideska  message me if you need me
Hello!
I have an interest in the job you announced.

Below is my portfolio.

Heros - Sequential art from my manga Heros by viniciusdesouza Digude - Sequential art from my manga Digude by viniciusdesouza Digude - Sequential art from my manga Digude by viniciusdesouza Pelon - Sequential art from my manga Pelon by viniciusdesouza Heros - Sequential art from my manga Heros by viniciusdesouza Heros - Sequential art from my manga Heros by viniciusdesouza Gatuna  HQ Ilustration by viniciusdesouza Pelon - Sequential art from my manga Pelon by viniciusdesouza Ghost Teste 1 Internet by viniciusdesouza Star Wars The Force Awakens fanart - Finn and  Rey by viniciusdesouza Commission - Chars from book by Elizabeth Bezerra by viniciusdesouza Silence Comics - Art and Colors by me by viniciusdesouza
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my personal projects:

Yol toor shul! by FanOfTill Commission - those few moments by FanOfTill
Rising by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill

Some of my commissions:

Mature Content

Commission - Argonian female character design by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - mermaid character design by FanOfTill
Commission - Kylie by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill

Commission - Density Manipulator by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum armored by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum the Warrior by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
$20 per character
My rate reduces for couples and multiple jobs.

Ashley and Mist by MangaCommissions Ashley Ketchum TG Commission Ad by MangaCommissions Sailor Mercury Transgender by MangaCommissions Transgender Mercy Commission - Overwatch by MangaCommissions Sailor Moon Dressed in boys school uniform by MangaCommissions Erza kissing Juvia - School Uniforms by MangaCommissions Erza Scarlet dressed as Goku by MangaCommissions Sailor Juvia by MangaCommissions Misty dressed as Natsu Dragneel by MangaCommissions Ash dressed as a Cafe Maid by MangaCommissions

adamgross.deviantart.com/galle…

My name is Adam Gross, I'm a recent Kubert School graduate, and I'm interested in the work.

My work is at the link above. If you're interested please contact me at adamgrossartist@gmail.com.

Thanks

Hi! my name is Kristina Del Valle. I'm a freelance artist experienced in cover art, comics, and book illustration. You can view my comic work here: kristinas-kreations.weebly.com…

email: kristina.delvalle024@gmail.com 

Other Samples:

Rock Goddess by Cra-ZShaker    Sewer Gator by Cra-ZShaker    Y is for Yama-Uba by Cra-ZShaker    Oh, what a day! by Cra-ZShaker    Alien Gladiator by Cra-ZShaker   
Good day, I am interested in working on your webtoons as a colorist if you need one.

My work: www.facebook.com/epiccomiccove…

All the best.
interested!!
check out my work > sang-ng.weebly.com/
check out my page for some art if you like or want to see more send me a note :)