Need upgrade my OC

Hello!

In 2011  i done my first OC, but, unfortunnetely I can't develop my Art skill(sometimes I try Traine, but for some reason I lost the reason to continue training). Now I want a profissional make a digny art to my OC =D. She looks like a kid, but I want grown her and make looks like a 18-21 years old person.

Image(sorry for the bad quality):pre06.deviantart.net/b01b/th/p…

What i want:

-Realistic anime style.
-pin-up (okay, i'm a little pervet)
-SFW(But if the artist can make a good NSFW, i can pay for the NSFW version to)
-colored art
-Background
-high priority: Digital art

Price I can pay:
up 100$(dollar)/350 R$(Reais-Brazilian's money)

but if I really like the artist style, I can pay a little more

Payament method:

paypal only.(but if you are Brazilian, you can have more other options).

please Deviants, show me your gallery XD.

After you send me your comission, i will put you in the wait list to the choice, I only choice 1 Deviant to do the job 
prevision to choice the artist: Middle of next month(Date can change)

After I choice the artist, i tell more details about what i want:(Clothes, body, hairstyle, Background)

After you confirm you can do the work, I will send you the money, then, you can begin the work XD

Sorry for the bad english
Comments142
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The choice artist is gin-1994, Please support him. and I hope get more money to make more comission =) I will close this topic in a few hour.
Hey Hey,

Sounds interesting.
You can check out my work at chrisber89.deviantart.com/gall….
The time for offer is over,I will look to all artist that offer me the service, then I will ONLY choice 1 to do the job, good Lucky to everyone
I'm interested 

Will Halloween by eivillin   Heart by eivillin   Di by eivillin   Summer rain by eivillin
Hi there
Here are my sample works:
35th day- Beautyful creature by nightwalker0510 Lianne by nightwalker0510 I'm Juggernaut!!!!! by nightwalker0510 Fiora- Fanart LOL by nightwalker0510 Nami- The Tide bringer by nightwalker0510 Happy New Year!!! by nightwalker0510 Melisa the LeafMage by nightwalker0510
Lunar Ritual by nightwalker0510 Walk of dead by nightwalker0510 Whale hunter by nightwalker0510
if you're interested, please send me a note or email: nightwalker0510@gmail.com
Thank you
Id love to do this for you, your character is so cute. Heres a few samples. Funny, I just redid all my OC's. Anyway, let me know.
The Twins by Tiger-Shine2 Kurai Rin by Tiger-Shine2 Ishikawa Hayato (Valentines Special) by Tiger-Shine2 Koizumi Isamu (Valentines Special) by Tiger-Shine2
Hi, I would like to show you my gallery! I'm interested in working for you!

Here's my journal, feel free to send me a note! :)
Commissions open! (Anime, semi-realistic style)Status: Open!
-------------------------------------------------
PAYMENT METHOD: PAYPAL (POINTS CAN BE NEGOTIATED)
Bullet; Blue  PORTRAITS / BUST UP PAINTING Bullet; Blue 
- $20 -
Bullet; Black Extra Characters: +$15 per character Bullet; Black 
Bullet; Black  Complex Background: +$10 Bullet; Black 

Bullet; Red  REALISTIC/SEMI-REALISTIC PORTRAITS Bullet; Red 
- $30 -
Bullet; Black

As mentioned in my journal, my prices range from $20-30.

And some of my examples:

Rem fanart! by danielju Artist study 2 by danielju Blood Moon Diana fanart! by danielju

Emilia! by danielju Sword Girl by danielju

Hope it interests you! :)

Have a great day!
Hello, I'm interested ! 

I can draw something like this  Captain Sarah Fortune by ArtistocrArt  Guts by ArtistocrArt   Fubuki by ArtistocrArt   Gilthunder 1 by ArtistocrArt  Miyamoto Musashi by ArtistocrArt  F for Fullbuster Gray by ArtistocrArt  for $15;
or this :  Millia Rage by ArtistocrArt   Getting Ready to kick some ass! by ArtistocrArt     Blacksmith Poppy Humanized by ArtistocrArt   Violet by ArtistocrArt   Asami Sato by ArtistocrArt for 18$; 

or this :  Friar of the Will-o'-the-Wisp by ArtistocrArt  D for Dorian Pavus by ArtistocrArt    Merlin by ArtistocrArt    Arcade Miss Fortune by ArtistocrArt  Lucinda the Liar by ArtistocrArt   To battle! by ArtistocrArt  Lucy by ArtistocrArt for $25.

For background, it can range from +5$ to + 25$ max depending on the complexity of it.

Thank you for your consideration, cheers.

:star: Do you want a COMM from me: fav.me/daac3kc
Please check out it. And send a note back to me if you want some 😉 :star:
Hello, I am interested^^
Here is sample of my work 
2B by kingdomba   Cindy FFXV by kingdomba   mononoke hime by kingdomba   Hoshigaki Kisame by kingdomba Lunafreya by kingdomba

Note me if you're interested :D
Wow my topic is the popular XD, I'm happy with everyone that wants work with me, unfortunetely I only have money to contract 1, it's feel me bad =\. WELL,IN THE NEXT WEEK(or the next of that week), MAYBE I WILL CHOICE THE ARTIST.

1 friend of mine draw my new OC visual, and she let me use as a base to this comission, if someone wants knows, send me a note.

I wrote a backstory to my OC, but in portuguese, I need translate to english.

The process to choice the artist will be long, because more then a hundred people wants to do the comission and I need Judge them until I choice.(I don't have a favorite candidate)

if you are not choice, don't worry, Maybe I can choice you in a future.
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THE ARTIST if you want draw my OC by a comission, send me a note or post in this topic =).

Perhaps I'm asking for a semi-realistic pin-up style, theres a chance to I choice a cartoon style, or a character style.(The NSFW depend the artist and my money XD)

Any question? plz don't be  shy, send me a note, and I will answer you =D
Okay, also its choose not choice JSYK. Choice is the past tense. You made a choice, but you choose something. So hope that helps.
Hi^^ I'm interested, here my informations: Points and Paypal Commissions Open
some examples:
SpaceGirl V by lEnidel     Mightyena by lEnidel    Kashi by lEnidel

In the Pokemon World by lEnidel    Himitsu - Kuro no chikai by lEnidel
Hi, I'm interested in working with you! Here are some examples of my work:  

Xmas Hecarim by aftiago [TAROT] Steven Universe: The World by aftiago [TAROT] Steven Universe: The Strength by aftiago Hauntsey by aftiago Gem's War by aftiago Adult Killua by aftiago [COMMISSION] Kyoshi (The Last Airbender) by aftiago Newt Scamander Genderbend by aftiago [COMMISSION] Kyoshi (The Last Airbender) by aftiago

If the interest is mutual, please, send me a note! :dummy:
She looks cute, i'd love to work with you ~

Here are my prices, but i can tell you that a single character  + background would be between $11 and $15 dollars ^w^
Commissions~Open

Here are some examples of my work!
One with Nature by ForeverMuffin   Cake Character Design Challenge! by ForeverMuffin   Digital Me! by ForeverMuffin   Cooking! by ForeverMuffin   Redraw Judy by ForeverMuffin   Night Out by ForeverMuffin   ~ Phone and Nature ~ by ForeverMuffin   Hero Pet Challenge! by ForeverMuffin  
Thank you so muchh. Im very excitedd. I hopeee I can work with you ^^
Hi!
I'm a french illustrator :)
I only accept payement through paypal.

You can contact me by note or at: deermee.da@gmail.com

I do mostly portrait, realistic, semi realist, disney style...
I can do digital as well as traditionnal.

Semi realist portrait:
Kate by DeerMee   Hi theeeeere... by DeerMee   The boy with pink hair by DeerMee

Realist portrait:
Selfportrait by DeerMee   Colors02 by DeerMee   Portrait study - 01 by DeerMee

Traditionnal:
Elfe by DeerMee   Street Girl by DeerMee   Watercolor first one by DeerMee

Old commissions examples:
Joey Ramirez by DeerMee   Sketchmob commission by DeerMee   Sketchmob commission by DeerMee

Here is my commission price sheet:
Commissions Price List by DeerMee
hello there:) (Smile) take a look at my price-list and send a pm if interested!

COMMISSION INFO

everydaysketch - day55 by akira-jw   everydaysketch - day43 by akira-jw   everydaysketch - day101 by akira-jw   test for GRAFIT studio (grafitart.com) by akira-jw
everydaysketch - day126 by akira-jw   Mitsuha | everydaysketch - day80 by akira-jw   loveintheair by akira-jw   everydaysketch - day114 by akira-jw   everydaysketch - day107 by akira-jw