Writer needed for an adult dialogue focused game

Hey,

We're a team working on a first-person, interactive, dialogue focused game. Similar to a visual novel, but not quite. More interactions, mini-games, etc. 

It's going to contain a lot of erotica, and have a focus on certain fetishes such as futa, incest, BDSM, etc. It will contain both hetero- and homoerotic content.

Unfortunately, our previous writer went MIA too often, so I had to let her go.
We currently have a setting (fantasy), and a few characters decided, but very little story (we do have some idea what we want).

The game is intended to become demo, with a chance of future crowdfunding if the content is good enough.

Right now, I'm looking for someone to work on a main plot for the game. It does not have to cover the whole game, but enough to cover the demo.

In the near future, I will also need you to do;
- Dialogue
- Erotic narrative

I'll pay in points or via PayPal, doesn't matter to me.

If you're instead interested in joining the team on rev-share, or possibly a mix between rev-share and commission, that would also be nice (and even preferred). I'd love to have a writer on the team.
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Shawnmilazzo@gmail.com I can send writing samples, comic samples, film samples. 
I am a published writer and I would be happy to help you all out. Just note me
I'm a professional writer with a writing related degree who will be published soon (Short stories for children printed by an educational resources company not a novel)

If you want top quality, I hope you will consider me.
I can do this, for a simple flat rate of $10 per 1K words. 
I'm guessing full-on commission isn't an option? How would a mix between rev-shape and commission work out?
Sure is an option, but something rev-share was only preferred.

I'll PM you.
I'm interested in working on this and if art is needed I can help with that as well, but writing is just as good.