Artist Wanted (all styles welcome)

Indy comic studio searching for artists for a short story and full length projects. We have several stories which allows us to see which ones matches your style. Our website is under construction but we already have two comics in production.

Please email us a link or sample of your style to see which projects we can pitch you. Also let us know if you are interested in a short story or maybe a full length project. We value your time and skills and will figure out proper compensation.

Thank you for your time,

Burning Illusion Studios
burningillusion@gmail.com
Comments73
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey, I'm interested. I do character design and concept art. I use thumbnailing and valuesketching, so production proccess is much more effective. I'll send you PM as well. Here is my portfolio, check out also Sketch section, I think you may find it interesting michalrachwal.com/
hai iam inteterested work for you this example of my artwork
lineart fanart sasuke by yotaedo  Comic Young Arthur Page 2 by yotaedo  Comic Young Arthur Page 1 by yotaedo  Fanartkenchiby by yotaedo  rocket robot by yotaedo  lineart practice by yotaedo  Naruto sauske shikamaru line art by yotaedo  Page 1 by yotaedo  Sasuke Chiby by yotaedo  Naruto Fanart Done by yotaedo  sci fi armor practice by yotaedo  Doodle by yotaedo  Rocket Man Flat Color Practice by yotaedo 
if you interested with my artwork send note to me , or email me at bowart@yahoo.co.id
Hello,

My name is Christina Myrvold, and I am a recent M.A. graduate and long-time freelancer. Your projects seems very interesting as I have great experience in drawing realistic scenes, props, creatures and characters. I also have great experience in graphic design, and creating professional looking products for commercial purposes. If you are interested in having a look at my portfolio, it can be found here: www.artstation.com/artist/chri…

I can provide daily updates and sketching out the ideas before rendering the image.

You can message me in private message, or on my email (christina@myrvold.org) to discuss pricing and time scope.

Hope to hear from you!

Best regards,

Christina M.
Hello! I'm interested in your proposal. I don't know if you are still taking portfolios but here is my Character and Comic Commission info as well. 
COMMISSIONS STATUS - OPENCHARACTER COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!!!!

COMIC COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!!!!

Chibis 
Amaranth and Beryl - Commission by ElRinconDeRED Chibi Kaiser - Commission by ElRinconDeRED Smol dragons by ElRinconDeRED

Some character samples:
Aaron Dike by ElRinconDeRED Amai, the Sinful Succubus by ElRinconDeRED Aria, Firm Chief by ElRinconDeRED Thomas, The Good-Hearted Priest by ElRinconDeRED
Charlotte by ElRinconDeRED William by ElRinconDeRED Chris by ElRinconDeRED Derek by ElRinconDeRED

Character with Background (It counts as Cover Page -Check out Comic Commissions, manga/comic pages samples are in the Main Comic Commission pic-)
Pizza Delivery - Cover page by ElRinconDeRED Bunny by ElRinconDeRED Cassie - Lvl 2 by ElRinconDeRED Promise by ElRinconDeRED
Hello, I'm a designer and I'm looking for pages to draw with values to match, please have a look at my work
Https://www.facebook.com/Fernando.Damasio.comics.arts/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel fernando-damasio.deviantart.co… www.instagram.com/fer_damasio1…
Hey Hey! I send you an email, but if you see this message first you can check out my work at chrisber89.deviantart.com/gall…
Here are some examples of my work. Note me if interested and we can discuss further. Thanks!

Commission: Guess who? by Granitoons Super Pryce Bros by Granitoons Heroic Housewife by Granitoons ARM - Voyage of the Vikings by Granitoons The Hairy Biker by Granitoons The 12 Bints of Christmas by Granitoons Commission: A hedgehog makes his point by Granitoons Monster a Day Art Challenge: 30. Carnivorous Plant by Granitoons Viva viva happy nubs by Granitoons Two big left feet by Granitoons
Tell me if I'd fit any of your stories.

trivialtales.deviantart.com/ga…
Hello, I'm interested in your projects! Here's some example of my works. I'm open for short or long term. Thanks!

Dwarf Giant by IanBrewer   Eyemdall 1 Final by IanBrewer   Valkyrie Final by IanBrewer   Demon Warrior 8-26-16 by IanBrewer  
Hi,

you can check out my work on my instagram www.instagram.com/an_gelooyp/
Please contact me if you like my style.

My email is angelasychu@gmail.com

Thank you
hello, i am interested. here is my commission info

here are some examples:

in the arms of... by dounyatsu Ophelia (digital coloring) by dounyatsu spring by dounyatsu Dreamcatcher by dounyatsu Lethargy by dounyatsu mist by dounyatsu
My name is Adam Gross, I'm a recent Kubert School graduate, and I'm interested in the work.

My work is at the link above.

If you're interested please contact me at adamgrossartist@gmail.com.

Thanks
Hello There

Here you can see some of my artwork (i have too many others on my Dagallery too), any question, just drop me an note.
Thanks
Lufi

Domination by lufidelis Nama  in Samus Aran cosplay by lufidelis Nama in Harley Quinn Cosplay by lufidelis London Night by lufidelis

Mature Content

[C] Night Fun by lufidelis
Nama Red Riding Hood by lufidelis [C] Morganna and Oceania: Summer Time by lufidelis Spider Gwen by lufidelis [C] DarkElixir by lufidelis Rey and BB8 by lufidelis [C] Rasha by lufidelis [C] Donni by lufidelis
I'm a freelance artist . I'm also good at adaption style.
 Here is some of my sample,
Feel free to contact me via 

maivanhuy.137@gmail.com

If you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Ancient Dragon by Huy137    Heroes of the Storm - Dancing in the Rain by Huy137  Moonlight Dancer by Huy137    The tower by Huy137   Sunny day by Huy137   The Fruit stealer by Huy137   Dendrahlis - War of The Gods by Huy137   Running man by Huy137   The night watch by Huy137    Lazy King by Huy137    Boxing girl by Huy137  Bow Kobold_DVG - Warfighter Fantasy by Huy137  Spear Kobold_DVG - Warfighter Fantasy by Huy137  Bow Kobold_DVG - Warfighter Fantasy by Huy137
i am interested

FULL BODY $36
AQUA MAIDEN by zipskyblue PATREON COMMISH: BLAKE by zipskyblue COMMISH:PYRRHA NIKOS(COSPLAY) by zipskyblue

HALF BODY $26

BLOODY MARIE by zipskyblue THE DUSK RIDER! by zipskyblue THE DAWN RIDER! by zipskyblue SIMON BELMONT by zipskyblue REQUEST: NICKY VENDENTTA by zipskyblue BATTLE MAID by zipskyblue
head over to my gallery for more
Hi! Very interested in this job. Please take a look at some of my samples below and feel free to check out my gallery. Hope to hear from you soon!

Here's to hoping that my art interests you. I do a lot of figures but that doesn't mean I'm not capable of anything else. My instagram is mooicide if you'd like to see any of my college-related work and such.
BUHUHU by No-Named    elsaaaaa by No-Named    Gross by No-Named    Malice McMunn by No-Named    We're getting closer to heaven by No-Named   ATROPHY by No-Named  salt on valentines day by No-Named    Uh by No-Named   
and some of my school related artwork: 
Koala Babies by No-Named    Kill Me by No-Named 
Hi, I draw anime and manga style artwork, OC's and Fanart.

obnoxiouskez.deviantart.com/ga…

Please feel free to send me a note if you're interested.
Hello! Good evening!
I have an interest in this work.
I have flexibility between manga, comics and chibi styles.
Below is my portfolio.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Vini Souza

Silence Comics - Sequential art by viniciusdesouza Silence Comics - Sequential art by viniciusdesouza Harley Quinn Test 1 by viniciusdesouza Harley Quinn Test 2 by viniciusdesouza Ghost Teste 1 Internet by viniciusdesouza Ghost Test by viniciusdesouza Digude - Sequential art from my manga Digude by viniciusdesouza Heros - Sequential art from my manga Heros by viniciusdesouza Digude - Sequential art from my manga Digude by viniciusdesouza Pelon - Sequential art from my manga Pelon by viniciusdesouza VH - Os combatentes Pencil Sequential art by me by viniciusdesouza VH - Os combatentes Pencil Sequential art by me by viniciusdesouza VH - Os combatentes Pencil Sequential art by me by viniciusdesouza VH - Os combatentes Pencil Sequential art by me by viniciusdesouza Strip 1 by viniciusdesouza Pelon - Sequential art from my manga Pelon by viniciusdesouza Digude - Sequential art from my manga Digude by viniciusdesouza Heros - Sequential art from my manga Heros by viniciusdesouza Heros - Sequential art from my manga Heros by viniciusdesouza Gatuna  HQ Ilustration by viniciusdesouza Star Wars The Force Awakens fanart - Finn and  Rey by viniciusdesouza Rukawa - Slam Dunk fanart by viniciusdesouza Digude - Sequential art from my manga Digude by viniciusdesouza Mikasa(Shingeki no Kyoujin) fanart by viniciusdesouza