Anthro Character - Detailed

Hello! I'm seeking an artist for a digital, full body image of my anthro character. 

The character is a maned wolf, with relatively natural coloring. I will provide a more detailed description of the one or two markings he does possess, but there is nothing complex. However, the character is a steampunk style, skyship pirate, and I would like him to be dressed up as such. 

This would include a pirate's coat, shirt, and leggings. The character has digigrade legs, so he does not need boots, but there are various little things I'd like included (an example would be details like cloth wrappings on his legs, from foot to ankle). 

I am leaning between having something of a background or having no background at all. If I went with a background, I'd like something like him leaning on a ship railing, with a gun drawn, but again, still up in the air on that.

I'd like the image to be fully digital colored, and will be paid for through paypal. 

Please reply with some examples of your work, and your price for this kind of image. Also if you have any questions about the job, I'm happy to answer.

Thank you for your interest!
Comments79
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! 

I'm about to open commissions ans this is something that I would normally do. Anthros and animals are my specialty! I do both realistic and cartoon styles. For something like this, price would depend on if you would like a background or not. Without a background it would be $20, with a background it would be $35. 

Here are some samples of both Anthro and feral for my digital work: 

The Spellcaster by Sombraluz-Images   Dance Dance Mondo-lution by Sombraluz-Images Winter Fun by Sombraluz-Images Onyx-corn by Sombraluz-Images E is for Eel by Sombraluz-Images Lion by Sombraluz-Images

Message me for details or with any questions! :)
6k Renamon by Fox-Petal-Designs
Andell by Fox-Petal-Designs

Here are some of my best detailed works.  What do you think?
Hi there! I'd also be interested in working for you.

For just the character, you'd be looking at $25, if you wanted to include a detailed background, it would be $40. (Detailed background would be similar to the one farthest right).

Examples of the type of work you're looking for are shown below.

@Spike_The_Wolv Free Raffle Prize by Nightsabra Merry Christmas from Aysu! by Nightsabra LuckyRusty76 Pt. 2 by Nightsabra @IvoryBrony YCH - Smaller by Nightsabra

Thank you for your time!
Hello! My name is Christina Myrvold, and I am a recent M.A. graduate and long-time freelancer. I have great experience in drawing realistic scenes, creatures and characters. If you are interested in having a look at my portfolio, it can be found here: www.artstation.com/artist/chri…

PM me, or send an email to christina@myrvold.org to discuss pricing.

Hope to hear from you!
Hello Captain,

this sounds interesting and I have a picture in my head of what he looks like. He would be rendered as if he was the lead in a movie adaption (I do movie posters)
but the question would be whether you want him rendered realistically as humanoid (see book cover below) or whether you want some cartoon exaggeration of features
and expressions. This would take a few days at least, so don't expect anything low cost, but if you want something of higher quality. . . perhaps I can help you out.

Main DevArt gallery here:
digital-pat.deviantart.com/gal…

Bonb by digital-pat    Paddy by digital-pat     Out of the Mist by digital-pat     Akeela by digital-pat

Splashpage for Reborn on-line RPG by digital-pat     Killer700 by digital-pat    Amazon by digital-pat
hi ive got some commissions up some examples^^
Commission prices decmber 2016 by xoes Fairy Lady  by xoes Dragon by xoes random doodle XD by xoes Ben Dooodle by xoes Scribblez by xoes Agatha Blackheart by xoes inktober003 by xoes Soundwave by xoes  
Yo! check my samples at kuyaronin21.deviantart.com/ if it suits you please email me at roninblade21@gmail.com
Here are some examples:

-  Colored lineart: $15 + $6 Additional character
Einar portrait by raven-akire Alexandre sketch by raven-akire

-  Shaded : $20 + $7 Additional character 

The Dragon by raven-akire
Hey Hey!

Sounds interesting and I would love to draw it for you!

You can check out my work at chrisber89.deviantart.com/gall…

The price would be around 50$ for a detailed drawing.

If my style suits you, you can email me at chris.ber@outlook.de
Hi! I've done lots of commissions like this before so I can certainly help you out!
Here's some examples of my anthro work:
COMM: Forest of Fire by XxBattleLionessxX COMM: Storm Ref by XxBattleLionessxX Ruthless by XxBattleLionessxX Bow Down by XxBattleLionessxX
Depending on the level of detail, my price would range from £18 - £30 for a piece with no background, and £31 - £50 for an image with a background. For more information, here is my price sheet:  !!!COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!!! by XxBattleLionessxX
Drop me a line any time :)
Hello! I read your post and I'm interested in working on your project with you. Below is my Commission Price Sheet.

Redliger's Commission (Open) by redliger

Here are a few examples of my work.

Darkabyss021 Commission 4 by redliger Our World! by redliger Sheppy87's Commission by redliger Eastern Cyborg Dragon (Redbubble) by redliger
Zinogre by redliger
Here are some examples of my work. Note me if interested and we can discuss further. Thanks!

Commission: Guess who? by Granitoons Super Pryce Bros by Granitoons Heroic Housewife by Granitoons ARM - Voyage of the Vikings by Granitoons The Hairy Biker by Granitoons The 12 Bints of Christmas by Granitoons Commission: A hedgehog makes his point by Granitoons Monster a Day Art Challenge: 30. Carnivorous Plant by Granitoons Viva viva happy nubs by Granitoons Two big left feet by Granitoons AMJ - Box Car Blunder by Granitoons
Hello There :) My commissions prices :  Commissions Open by lufidelis

If you enjoy, just drop me an note, i will love work with you :)
And here some samples of my artwork, but you can see much more on my gallery :  Samus by lufidelis Nama  in Samus Aran cosplay by lufidelis Namakashii And Adamastor by lufidelis Pirate Namakashii by lufidelis Nama Morrigan cosplay by lufidelis Kiwi Nurse by lufidelis Happy Halloween 2013 by lufidelis Desiree by lufidelis Foxy by lufidelis Charlotte kitsune by lufidelis [C]  Izzy by lufidelis Nama Maid by lufidelis Captain Shandi by lufidelis
Hi CaptainFeatherhead. 
I would love to work with your character, I don't know if you would like this kind of style of work. But I can manage to make it look natural colour and give you a great design. The rate we should discuss in private because I wont give you a ramdom price if you can't afford it. I'm open to give you a fair rate thats good for both you and me.
Here is the example of the kind of work I could give you.  Hope it works man. Best regards.
Forgotten Suffering by Relajavo
Hii..
I can design according to your request
We can negotiate about price. thank you... :)
If you're interest, can email me
nabilfachrezi21@gmail.com
Vector by fachrezi22 Line Art by fachrezi22 Vector by fachrezi22 Vector by fachrezi22 Vector by fachrezi22 Vector by fachrezi22 Vector by fachrezi22 Line Art by fachrezi22 Vector by fachrezi22 Line Art by fachrezi22 Line Art by fachrezi22 Manipulation by fachrezi22 Manipulation by fachrezi22
HI 

My name is Justice Naim. I'm a illustrator, graphic designer and graduate of the Joe Kubert school of graphic art and Design in New Jersey, this being the only comic art school in the world. I've done some work with Hasbro, Marvel, and DC in the past and would love to help you with your project. I'm trained to provide you with any style you're looking for and I'm very familiar with doing character designs and layout sheets. I'm attaching a link to my tumblr which I post to more frequently. Feel free to send me an email at justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu or DA

tumblr link: justniceart.tumblr.com

instsgram: iwww.instagram.com/justicenaima…

prices: www.facebook.com/permalink.php…
Vegeta by thuan21995 V.a.m.p.i.r.e by thuan21995 Umbrella by thuan21995 Just a photo study by thuan21995
if you're interested, send me a note and we'll talk :D
I don't draw anthros very often but i can

Character Concept 07 by Anubiscerberus Character Concept 04 by Anubiscerberus Armor Concept 01 by Anubiscerberus Character Concept 05 by Anubiscerberus