in constant search of art to commission.

hi. i'm a private commissioner. i'm a roleplayer -- so i tend to use the pictures i commission for profile pictures and whatnot. i don't really want my commissions posted on tumblr, deviantart, anywhere else, cause.. y'know. private commissioning. i hope that's understandable. i have three roleplay characters, but mainly i have mercy from overwatch. i like artists like heyspace, and out of my three characters the themes are: angels, blood, dark, dolls, puppetry, stitches, scissors, anything aesthetic-wise associated with that i like. i love strange looking color combos and stuff like that. i can pay you in paypal / rlc or points, whichever you prefer .. so. yeah. samples and your prices would be awesome. i wanna commission at least one thing or two out of every check so i can keep a nice stock if the price is right, so.. yeeup.
Comments206
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I'm interested in your proposal. I don't know if you are still taking portfolios but here is my Character and Comic Commission info as well. 
COMMISSIONS STATUS - OPENCHARACTER COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!!!!

COMIC COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!!!!

Some character samples (Not chibi because probably that's not what you want):
Aaron Dike by ElRinconDeRED Amai, the Sinful Succubus by ElRinconDeRED Aria, Firm Chief by ElRinconDeRED Thomas, The Good-Hearted Priest by ElRinconDeRED
Charlotte by ElRinconDeRED William by ElRinconDeRED Chris by ElRinconDeRED Derek by ElRinconDeRED

Character with Background (It counts as Cover Page -Check out Comic Commissions, manga/comic pages samples are in the Main Comic Commission pic-)
Pizza Delivery - Cover page by ElRinconDeRED Bunny by ElRinconDeRED Cassie - Lvl 2 by ElRinconDeRED Promise by ElRinconDeRED
Hey, I do pay want you want commissions, meaning that you can pay as much as you want/can afford/think it's worth

WIP by open2035 Shark Fin Soup by open2035 Bee's Spacesuit by open2035 Z3 by open2035 2 by open2035 Z1 by open2035 Z4 by open2035 Z5 by open2035 Pinkie by open2035 Applejack by open2035 The Queen by open2035 Unnamed by open2035 Sad by open2035 Stevonie by open2035 Marceline by open2035
Hello I would be interested in doing some work for you.

Emergency Commissions by CaihongHoshi Gasmask Bat by CaihongHoshi OC Gallamallow by CaihongHoshi OC Cardamon by CaihongHoshi

If further pricing needs to be supplied, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Hello! :) I have just opened commissions, here is some more info on it Commission information by JulijanaM

Let me know if you are interested! :D
Commissions! (Open) My commission information.

Some examples:
Axel... by Lissaitama   Riku and his Bat by Lissaitama   Who Threw This Thing??? by Lissaitama   Spriggan the Sugar Plum Fairy by Lissaitama   Rinji the Tribal Fish by Lissaitama   Pixel Beach Torao by Lissaitama   Satoki Chibi by Lissaitama  
Here's my commission information: baiwuzhi.tumblr.com/commission

You can see more of my samples either by going to my DA gallery or my tumblr (baiwuzhi.tumblr.com/tagged/art) which contains other doodles and sketches as well.

Hope you would consider and thanks for looking!
Darth Nihilus by ultimate-hedgehog Espeon by ultimate-hedgehog
Paw Bullet Black (Outline) - F2U! I'm doing $20 bust commissions like the ones you see here!Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U!
Hello, my name is Paula Raynor and I’m a digital artist who specializes in creating fantasy-like scenes, mostly of females. I am very passionate about my work and I believe it shows. I am a hard worker who takes my work very seriously, even though it is fun for me as well. I am great at keeping in contact and meeting deadlines. I am very honest, kind, responsible and respectful.
Thank you for taking time to look over my proposal. I look forward to hearing back from you and hope we can work together.

Commission Info~
Commission Info~~I am open for commissions!! If you are interested please send me a note and we will discuss details. Please read the process at the bottom COMPLETELY before ordering, thank you.~

**No refunds will be given.**

1. Discuss of what the client wants to be drawn, in detail as mush as they can, with any reference photos they would like to give (prefer to have references for the character(s) for accuracy).

2. 4 thumbnail sketches will be provided for the client to choose from, unless they have a specific pose they are wanting to use. In that case, that should have been covered in the f

Examples~

Final Fantasy Aerith x Zack by FancyxGrenades Gaia Commission 48 by FancyxGrenades Jazzandra by FancyxGrenades Jungle Warrior by FancyxGrenades Teen Titains - Raven by FancyxGrenades Heroine by FancyxGrenades Nyrah the Forest Spirit by FancyxGrenades Out of the Sea by FancyxGrenades **COMMISSION** Blood Moon Irelia by FancyxGrenades Geisha (redrawn) by FancyxGrenades Keeper of the Forest by FancyxGrenades Fan Art Friday Week 2 Blackthorn Morgana by FancyxGrenades The Wrath of the Warlock by FancyxGrenades Dark Queen by FancyxGrenades Tattoo Design 1 by FancyxGrenades Pinup Ahri Tattoo design by FancyxGrenades Cat Tattoo Design by FancyxGrenades League of Legends Inspired Tattoo Design by FancyxGrenades Bulbasaur Evolution Tattoo by FancyxGrenades
Hi , I'm interested.
Here's some work samples. 
A few are mmog game character / angel chara's fanart. Some are just random ocs. 

Simple Doodle by Yokoshiro   Little early white Christmas by Yokoshiro   Thera by Yokoshiro   Angel by Yokoshiro   Game Chara by Yokoshiro  
LETS HAVE A TALK...

Hellcome by MadaHertanu
Hello, I'm open commissions, so if you're interested you can send me a note
Commissions 2017 by Exael-X

Here are some examples of my work:
Prince Zuko - Avatar: The Last Airbender by Exael-X Toph - Avatar: the Last Airbender by Exael-X Elizabeth rework by Exael-X Sona portrait by Exael-X Harrowing by Exael-X SG Jinx by Exael-X Atomica by Exael-X Harley Quinn by Exael-X Stinger Akali by Exael-X Huntress Sivir by Exael-X World of Warcraft - Perle by Exael-X Commission - Fayt Kyrael by Exael-X Vampire Queen v2 by Exael-X Tracer by Exael-X Banana? [NSFW optional] by Exael-X Nidalee [NSFW optional] by Exael-X Super Mario 64 by Exael-X The Darkchild by Exael-X
hello there:) (Smile) take a look at my price-list and send a pm if interested!
Hey Hey! You can find some of my illustrations at chrisber89.deviantart.com/gall…

I also have a picture of mercy in my gallery.

I hope you like it and if you want to contact me you can email me at chris.ber@outlook.de