Looking for Human/Anthro Artist

I want to get a reference sheet done, but I need an artist who can draw humans
and anthros well. If you think you can fill this position post examples of human
and anthro work, and please leave the cost range for reference sheets. I am
thinking a 3 pose reference sheet, but may add on more depending.

Thank you for your time,
Z
Comments119
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I do not have any set prices but am willing to work on based on what you want/what you can pay!
Arttie by somuchcorn   bleh by somuchcorn   I've been walking erect since the moment we've met by somuchcorn   Pearl by somuchcorn  
Hi!
My name is Hùng, I'm freelance artist
My deviant: nightwalker0510.deviantart.com…
Email: nightwalker0510@gmail.com
Character full body+BG: $80-150
My foxy by nightwalker0510  35th day- Beautyful creature by nightwalker0510  Melisa the LeafMage by nightwalker0510  Antique by nightwalker0510  I'm Juggernaut!!!!! by nightwalker0510  Fiora- Fanart LOL by nightwalker0510  Nami- The Tide bringer by nightwalker0510  Paris- Dragon saga fanart by nightwalker0510  Riven and Zac by nightwalker0510 

Mature Content

Fiora x Ahri -NSFW by nightwalker0510
  Mecha stuff by nightwalker0510
PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM
You can also contact me thru SKYPE: ajthe90skid
If you can't take one please SHARE this post with others who might want it!
I look forward to working with you!

PENCILS

COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 4 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Archimages 6 by Lightning-Powered speak softly and... by Lightning-Powered

INKS
Bulletproof by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Calvin's Archangel by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Saizuko1's Dragon by Lightning-Powered

COLORS

Atlas0's Ghost In The Shell COLORS [with video] by Lightning-Powered WonderWomanDay2016 COLORS [with video!] by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 5 by Lightning-Powered
Hi there! This thread is a bit old, but I'm interested in your project! I consider my style to be a combination of western cartoon/anime, and I also love drawing animals/furries/anthros. Below are examples of several kinds of commissions that I offer. More examples, as well as other kinds of commissions I offer and my Terms of Service can be found at this page.

These refined character vignettes start at $30, +$15 per extra character:

.Tuesday. by faster-by-choice  .Five Nights Fixer Upper. by faster-by-choice   .:The Light Eater:. by faster-by-choice    .:Krystal and Cephalon:. by faster-by-choice  *~.Calypso.~* by faster-by-choice  Hong Kong by faster-by-choice  .:Hightide Era:. by faster-by-choice   .November. by faster-by-choice  Akira by faster-by-choice Marley by faster-by-choice 

I offer character reference sheets with a variety of options for included details (list of options found here) starting at $50: 

Anatomy of a Common Whinnybow feat. Marco Iris by faster-by-choice  Ref - C E P H A L O N by faster-by-choice  Ref - T E M P E S T by faster-by-choice  Ref - S T O R M by faster-by-choice  Ref - N O V E M B E R by faster-by-choice  Ref - S T O C K B E H O L D E R by faster-by-choice

These illustration type drawings below start at $60, +$15 per extra character.
.:Love is Endless:. by faster-by-choice  Yooka-Laylee! by faster-by-choice  Comfy Condor by faster-by-choice    Animal Allegro by faster-by-choice  .Aftermath of a Cold War. by faster-by-choice  Last Call. by faster-by-choice     Attack at Arowana by faster-by-choice   .:Here Comes A Thought:. by faster-by-choice  The Departure by faster-by-choice  .the Dark Woods Circus. by faster-by-choice  .:The Saltwater Room:. by faster-by-choice

I can be reached on dA via note or my email address at galaxy_paw@yahoo.com regarding commission inquiries.
I'm a freelance artist . I'm also good at adaption style.
 Here is some of my sample,

contact me : trieuminhnhon13@gmail.com

If you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.
Chunli Fanart by zhaomingren13  Megumin by zhaomingren13  She by zhaomingren13  Harly Quin FanArt by zhaomingren13  Minion Master by zhaomingren13  Hoozuki by zhaomingren13 Dragon Man by zhaomingren13
Hi there! I'd love to work for you.

You can browse some of my works here.
My prices can be viewed here.

Hope to hear from you!
Hi! Very interested in this job. Please take a look at some of my samples below and feel free to check out my gallery. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, im interesting about your project

Illustration : $30
Character design (no background) : $15
For other commissionjob not in the list, just email me for the price.
I only use PAYPAL for the payement.

Send me note/email if you want to work with me
My Email : Ikhsanoktrian@gmail.com
Here's my portofolio, i hope i can work with you ^_^
Thanks

One Eye Treant by icanican13     Magic Circle by icanican13    
Wu Kong vs Dragon by icanican13   
Shadow Fiend DOTA2? by icanican13     Another Random Girl by icanican13    
Ancient war by icanican13   Heavy Arm Girl by icanican13    
Oh my god!  I should be comissioning you! Your gallery is awesome.
Awe thank you, I have far more on my furaffinity account, I am Zeliv over there
Hey Shado-Wyldfyre. I'll save you a lot of time, and I will do an awesome ref sheet for you for 20-50 bucks depending on what you want done ^_^.
(Pssst...btw I would totally click on these images and check out the detai, as well as the images in my gallery. There is better art in there, although I must warn it is NSFW)

Mature Content

Muna for KillerBunnyMuna [Request] by Tofuseed

Mature Content

Vyper WIP 3 by Tofuseed
Retro Sonic SpeedPaint by Tofuseed
PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM
You can also contact me thru SKYPE: ajthe90skid
If you can't take one please SHARE this post with others who might want it!
I look forward to working with you!

PENCILS

COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 4 by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Archimages 6 by Lightning-Powered speak softly and... by Lightning-Powered

INKS
Bulletproof by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Calvin's Archangel by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Saizuko1's Dragon by Lightning-Powered

COLORS

Atlas0's Ghost In The Shell COLORS [with video] by Lightning-Powered WonderWomanDay2016 COLORS [with video!] by Lightning-Powered COMMISSION: Threads of Tyrus 5 by Lightning-Powered
I draw Humans and Anthros all the time. In fact my main character is a Dragon girl & she's my icon xD.

Valentine Showtime by spdy4 Kiki's Laser Distraction by spdy4 Cortez Reference -2017- by spdy4

Mature Content

Music, Lingerie, and Love~[SupremeGalaxies CE] by spdy4
Runitos Wallpaper Commission by spdy4 -Paypal Commission- Comic Cover Nick by spdy4
(Top row my spare time/ Bottom row Contests & Commissions)

I charge anywhere from $7.00 to $15.00, however you can bargain with me. If you're interested please send me a note.
hi there! i typically dont draw humans but they basically look the same as my anthros

Tiny Goat Baby Devin ..::contest::.. by MimiTheFox   Commissions are OPEN by MimiTheFox   Until Youre Gone by MimiTheFox   Birthday Quality by MimiTheFox   Here Comes A Thought by MimiTheFox   Cry baby by MimiTheFox  

Mature Content

Tag You're It by MimiTheFox
  Possessed by the heart by MimiTheFox   Mimi The Fox Official Ref by MimiTheFox  <-- my main art cost 10-15$ depending on design of the character and 1$ more per pose. So if you have a fairly simple character in 3 poses it would be 12$ (10$ base plus 2$ for the other poses) 
Here are some examples of my work. Please note me if interested and we can discuss.

Ask Hot Dog by Granitoons The Hairy Biker by Granitoons Commission: Guess who? by Granitoons The 12 Bints of Christmas by Granitoons Commission: Cool daddy-oh by Granitoons Commission: Watching the snowfall by Granitoons Going Batty: AstroBat by Granitoons Monster a Day Art Challenge: 26. Wight by Granitoons Viva viva happy nubs by Granitoons Enjoy your trip by Granitoons French May'd by Granitoons ARM: Maze of the Minotaur by Granitoons Hammer Horror by Granitoons
Hello, I'm a freelancer artist and very interested in this project, hope you're still looking for someone for your works.
Here's some of my artworks.
Please note me, or mail on:

huynq2804@gmail.com

Thank you.

Ocean Queen by HuyNQ1122 Beauty and the Beast by HuyNQ1122  Soul Keeper by HuyNQ1122  The last emotion by HuyNQ1122 The guardian of the galaxy 2 - Comeback is real... by HuyNQ1122 Portraits study by HuyNQ1122  Nier: Automata - YoRHa No. 2, Model B by HuyNQ1122  Sombra Overwatch Fanart by HuyNQ1122
For a reference sheet I could do the three poses for:

CellShaded (3 poses) = $80 (-$20 off)
Colored (clean)sketch (3 poses) = $60 (-$20 off)

**Commissions [Open]** <(info journal+prices)

Jjuly216com3 by Kureka Zadoptbust2k17.1 by Kureka    OCT 2015 Adopt Bust2 by Kureka   OCT 2015 Adopt Bust1 by Kureka Katsumi2 by Kureka

artTrade1 by Kureka   Jaydin by Kureka Aladdin2 by Kureka Art Trade: Ikkuyo's Minty by Kureka Commish 2 FEB 2016 by Kureka
Jennie by Kureka  Noragami: Hiyori's Park Stroll by Kureka  Voltron2 Keith Screenshot Redraw by Kureka  Shirayuki by Kureka   Sandy by Kureka
Art Trade: Ikkuyo's Ikusa by Kureka  Luka Contest Entry by Kureka 
  Otgw by Kureka

Mature Content

july2k16 nsfw com by Kureka