Character and Background Artists Needed for Erotic Puzzle Game

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope I can interest you in my project. I'm an indie developer who has worked on a multitude of amateur games and some professional contract work, though admittedly you've probably never heard of any of them.
I recently came to a realization that there are very few well-crafted erotic games.
I gave myself the challenge of creating a simple, yet engaging puzzle game with erotic elements. I plan to release this game commercially on PC.

The game is a variation of the "Lights Out" game with a variety of unique tile types.
Completing a puzzle will reveal a character model in various states of dress, or rather undress.
The game will feature 8 levels of 6 stages each centered on 4 themes: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, and Cyberpunk.

I'm looking for 2 artists: one for characters and the other for backgrounds.
However, I'm open to discussing someone completing both parts if they think they can handle the workload.

Here's a breakdown of what I need:
-8 characters with 6 layers each
-4 backgrounds

The characters will have to be drawn in the same pose but with 6 different layers of clothing.
Backgrounds simply need to be a good visual represenation of the various themes.

For the style, I would like cartoonish but not necessarily anime. Most of these types of games come out of Japan and I want to show that we're making something different and unique. Anime-inspired is fine, though.

Now let's talk briefly about compensation.
If the words 'indie developer' didn't tip you off, I have a very small budget for this project.
That being said, I firmly believe in paying artists fairly for their work and hope to be able to negotiate something that would benefit both of us.
Payments will likely be made through Paypal.

If this project has piqued your interest, then great! I'm happy to hear it!
Let's make something awesome we can be proud of!
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello, we are "papillon studio" profesional artists, illustrator, and comic
we interested with your project and will be gladly to work with you,

we send you note for the sample artwork :)

kind regards

Papillon
Hello,

My name is Augustinas Raginskis, I am a professional illustrator/ designer and I am interested in creating backgrounds for your game. I can work in various styles, I create the designs for everything not just the environments and make full illustrations out of them and my work is highly detailed and polished. A few examples of my environmental work:
Wind Temple by AugustinasRaginskis Asylum by AugustinasRaginskis Unicorn by AugustinasRaginskis World Map by AugustinasRaginskis Blue Forest by AugustinasRaginskis Backgrounds by AugustinasRaginskis A Place to Visit by AugustinasRaginskis Red Ships by AugustinasRaginskis The Throne Room by AugustinasRaginskis The Infamous Contrast Brothers by AugustinasRaginskis

My full portfolio:
www.coroflot.com/augustinasrag…

I also work quickly and efficiently and communicate with clients often so as to avoid unnecessary delays. Contact me if you would like to discuss this further.

Have a nice day.

augustinas.raginskis@gmail.com
Hi there, note sent and happy holidays =)
Hi!!!,  I am really interested, please take you a moment and check my portfolio ;) (Wink) ....
My contact is: ilustraciones_leg@hotmail.com
Regards!
LEG Hi! 
Close Up by LEGGiordano Orc for TCG by LEGGiordano Sketch by LEGGiordano Job to Dark Gate Games by LEGGiordano Vidiria by LEGGiordano Demon Beast by LEGGiordano Big commission by LEGGiordano Exodus - Marvel by LEGGiordano Illustration for TCG by LEGGiordano Angel of the Gate by LEGGiordano Sci fi Humans vs God's (WIP) by LEGGiordano Illustration for TCG by LEGGiordano The Joker commission by LEGGiordano Freud Commission by LEGGiordano Commission for one client! by LEGGiordano vampires by LEGGiordano Illustration for TCG by LEGGiordanoVoldemort - Fan Art Commission... by LEGGiordano
Hello! I am interested in character art job for your game. I do have experience with some sprite work (of which you can see examples below) so i do understand working on a character in layers. Some examples:
sprites: Rogeis by TychyTamara   sprite Phaedra by TychyTamara  Jennifer sprite2 by TychyTamara  Jennifer sprite 3 by TychyTamara  Jennifer spriteeeew by TychyTamara  

other examples: Tracer by TychyTamara  

Mature Content

Anya by TychyTamara
 Lux elementalist by TychyTamara  Ruri by TychyTamara  Goldfish by TychyTamara  more in gallery tychytamara.deviantart.com/gal…

Feel free to ask me anything.

mail: tamaragcvetkovic@gmail.com

-Tamara 
Hello!
I'm interested in this project.  here`s some of my samples
Warrior Angel by robertardy  Do it!! by robertardy  The Soul Hunter by robertardy  Threads of Tyrus_Maincharacter 3 by robertardy  Overpower by robertardy  Threads of Tyrus_Maincharacter 2 by robertardy  Threads of Tyrus_Maincharacter 1 by robertardy Cover Commission by robertardy

If you`re interested please send me a note or email me robert.ardy@gmail.com
Feel free to check out my gallery
here and see what I can do, and if you think I could help
heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Richonne - Gone with the Walkers by HeroforPain Breaking Bad - Walter White by HeroforPain The Walking Dead Epic by HeroforPain Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPainThe Walking Dead - Negan by HeroforPain   Olivia Wilde by HeroforPain Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain Vader Kylo by HeroforPain Holtzmann - Gun Lick by HeroforPain Pokemon Go Banner by HeroforPain Han Solo and Chewbacca as DOTS by HeroforPain Edward Elric - Fillmetal Alchemist by HeroforPain Reptar by HeroforPain  Fairy Tail - Gray by HeroforPain Rocky Horror Supernatural Show by HeroforPainStranger Things - Eleven by HeroforPain  Supernatural - Angels N Demons - Appetite for Pie by HeroforPain Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain Tyrion - Game of Thrones by HeroforPain Epic Game of Thrones by HeroforPain Tony Stark - Game of Thrones by HeroforPain The Hunger Game of Thrones by HeroforPain Hannibal and Will by HeroforPain x Faith x by HeroforPainSpace Kylo by HeroforPain Spider-man Civil War by HeroforPain Cthulchu by HeroforPain Pokemon Mimikkyu by HeroforPain Tomb Raider Reborn by HeroforPain The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain Haunter Vs. Bill Cipher by HeroforPain  Big Boba Theory by HeroforPainX-men Magneto by HeroforPain  Justice League Redux by HeroforPain X-men - Psylocke by HeroforPain Beta Ray Bill by HeroforPain Kylux by HeroforPain Robert Downey Jr. by HeroforPain Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain Thor's  Meownir by HeroforPain Bucky The Winter Soldier Rick and Carl by HeroforPain  Assassin's Creed - Zombies by HeroforPain Rick and Morty by HeroforPain   Relativity Teaser - Voting by HeroforPain 
Hello! I`m a professional artist. I have a huge experience in drawing book covers, fanart, Oc and etc so i`m very ineterested in drawing for you. I ususally work fast (drawing time: 1 hour-1 day) and with high quatily. Please check my DA

Pink girl commission by EveryberyLegend - Teddy and Leslie by EveryberyFilth 7 by EveryberyCarol by Everybery Filth 4 by Everybery

Mature Content

my wife by Everybery
Filth 3 by EveryberyBrBa by Everybery Gadget by Everybery Knuckles Sonic by Everybery Commission bloody girl by Everybery Evil Morty by Everybery Falling down by Everybery Alien and Predator by Everybery Teddy and Ronnie sketch by EveryberyLegend color painted sketches by Everybery Kingsman x Legend by Everybery dreaming in agony by Everybery Rick Sanchez by Everybery Leslie and Teddy - 2 by Everybery Harry Hart by Everybery eggsy with pug by Everybery Mad Max - 4 by Everybery Commission - dark man by Everybery Norman Reedus  - wind by Everybery Happy B-day Rina! by Everybery Sleeping with machine by Everybery Random portrait with fishes by Everybery Commission  - mermaid man by Everybery Commission - girl in blue dress by Everybery Metzel commission to Transkitten by Everybery Arabella commission to Transkitten by Everybery Norman Reedus by Everybery Jupiter Ascending poster - 3 by Everybery a gitf to random girl by Everybery The Fifth Element poster 2 by Everybery The Fifth Element poster by Everybery
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my Portfolio

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions, also from my imagination if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Some of my personal projects:

Inside the Garden by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Sumo ninja spitpaint by FanOfTill Wild dogz by FanOfTill

Act of creation by FanOfTill Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill

Some of my commissions:

Mature Content

Commission - Argonian female character design by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - mermaid character design by FanOfTill
Commission - Kylie by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill

Commission - Density Manipulator by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum armored by FanOfTill Commission - Vadum the Warrior by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day.
Hello I would be interested in working on this project,

I have around three years industry experience working on small scaled projects, you can contact me via email or deviantart

Portal guardian by jackiefelixwei  Playful spirit by jackiefelixwei  Dragonfire sorceress by jackiefelixwei  Archangel by jackiefelixwei  Inquisitor by jackiefelixwei  Mystic by jackiefelixwei  Athena bowmaster by jackiefelixwei  Arcane power by jackiefelixwei  Ranger concept art by jackiefelixwei  Golden ahri by jackiefelixwei  Lightning teenage version by jackiefelixwei  Challenger ahri by jackiefelixwei  Spell thief [Book cover] by jackiefelixwei  Ranger of Savona by jackiefelixwei  Rasheeka Redesign Up by jackiefelixwei  The Little Ranger by jackiefelixwei  DVA by jackiefelixwei  Mercy Overwatch by jackiefelixwei  Red Snow by jackiefelixwei  Arcane enchantress by jackiefelixwei  Myriad of dragon bunny godess by jackiefelixwei  Study by jackiefelixwei  Ray of light by jackiefelixwei  Sword of truth by jackiefelixwei  Forest by jackiefelixwei  
Hello

I'm interested by both jobs.
Here is my portfolio

Http://www.saltybotstudio.com/portfolio

And here is a simple of art i think Will be interesting for you.
As for the compensation, i have fair prices for the quality and services i provide

sta.sh/01t0bohsxkus
sta.sh/01qmi76fxupw

Let me know if interested

Regards
Very interesting. Note sent!
here are samples of my works
vonstudio.daportfolio.com/
you can note me or e-mail me if interested
marc.koneho@gmail.com

Mature Content

Tribal Lexi by caraart
Mashibo War Leader by caraart Excursions from the Citadel by caraart

Mature Content

Fire Wings by caraart
Dark Fire by caraart Rebirth by caraart Space by caraart Magical Beauty by caraart S C by caraart                          
Hi,
Note sent
:)