Looking for Coders! (HTML/CSS)

Felvargs is looking for coders familiar with HTML/CSS. Please note me directly with questions and or inquires. Serious interest only and please include prices and contact details.

We will be paying in USD through paypal but also have points we can offer as well! We can also purchase points should you prefer that as a price tag.

Please show previous work examples!
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Still looking!
Hello, I'm a web designer and developer and I work with HTML5 and CSS3, jQuery/Vanilla JS and I'm quite accustomed to PHP.

My personal website isn't currently online, but I can show you a project I'm working on - a rpg play by chat I'm making with a bunch of friends (except for a base OS needed for the database, the whole thing is built from scratch).
I work to Html5\css and jquery too
if you like work to me please send pm
Hello! I would love to be of help with your web design/coding needs. :) I designed my personal website using Bootstrap. ts95studios.com
Our website is crafted entirely from scratch, custom coding using HTML/CSS/PHP/JAVASCRIPT and things alike. If you have any examples of custom css/html I would love to see it! :) (Smile)
Ah nice! Unfortunately I just have my personal site up at the moment.