Looking for paypal commissions

Hello everyone :D I am looking for Paypal commissions xD I refuse to deal with points, related to the horrible service i got from DA, Iv had to wait up to 2 weeks for points, which is very stressful for me , plus also on you ahaaa..... 

Just go ahead and post your commission prices. :D I don't really like to commission anything over 100+ I like to keep things around 12-35$ :D 

these are my babes toyhou.se/Bravecherry/characte…  

I love pixels, chibi's, anime , furries, etc

thank you very much ~cherry 
Comments191
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! I  could do that for you! Here is some of my stuff:
Feeling Sort of Blue by fffaron Bilgewater by fffaron HMS Victory by fffaron The Granary by fffaron

note me if you are interested!
Sunlight by Saige199 Fall and Winter by Saige199 Captain my Captain by Saige199 Mountain Monk by Saige199 Harley Quinn by Saige199 Princess by Saige199 Pirate by Saige199
I use this as a guide for prices
Commissions (Individual) by Saige199 (I charge 10 dollars for the sketch, then rendering is the price added to the cost of the sketch if that makes sense) all payment is after I'm done everything you want done by paypal
Hello, I like your characters
Do you want to work with me? if you're interested send me a note or an email to 1705.jlss@gmail.com

this is my gallery:
jlsilva23.deviantart.com/galle…
Hello!:wave: Your characters are so cute, and I'd like to work with you! I'm right within your budget range, and I'm currently open for commissions in chibi doll style.

Please feel free to check my example and info below for more details -
Chibi Doll Messenger by Lilith-the-5th   Holidays Special! Chibi dolls Commissions- OPEN!!Hello everyone!:wave:
While waiting to reopen commissions officially, I'm offering a very special offer to celebrate the upcoming holidays- as well as help myself with the house expenses ^_^
THIS DEAL CLOSES ON THE 22TH!! Check this journal for info and to reserve a cute chibi doll!:heart:

Special Holiday Chibi Doll Commissions

Chibi Doll commission: 8Euros (1 character);+1 Chibi Doll in same order/ picture: +4Euros Each;DEAL!! Buy 4, get 1 FREE!!
Holiday themed decoration are FREE of charge! :)THIS DEAL CLOSES ON THE 22TH! (And the commission will be finished by the 24th at most!)
Commissions are paid both in cash (Paypal, in Euros, USD a

Little note: my prices in the journal are in Euros, but I also accept USD currency.
Single character- 8.30USD
Every character after the 1st is half the price; every 4 bought the 5th is for free.

If interested please feel free to contact me through note. I would love to hear from you! :)
Good Day, 
Below are some deviations from gallery, as well as a link to prices down below. THank you for your time and have a great holiday. :) 
Boobtilda by DoubleDandE Puppy Holiday Card by DoubleDandE Meat Wagon by DoubleDandE Fright Night for Mickey by DoubleDandE Art Trade: Kendra and Elliot by DoubleDandE
Commissions Are OPEN by DoubleDandE
Hey ^^ if you're still looking for commissions please take me into consideration, I would really appreciate the work and experience. 
My price range is $15 to $35 , it all depends on what you're looking for. Please check out my work here toukakurohana.daportfolio.com/

Thank you for your time and consideration :) 
Hey there! Are you still looking? I've got a Holiday Sale going on right now where you have the choice of %50 Off of one commission, or you can choose a Buy-One-Get-One-Free for multiple images! Plus, none of my commission prices are over $100 unless you wish to use something for commercial use!

I work in many different styles, including pixel, chibi, anime, lineless images, plain lineart and alot more! Feel free to take a look at my journal for the sale, which includes a BUNCH of samples, and I'll post a few below in case you're interested!

Holiday Commissions - OPEN!Ready for the winter season? I am! I've got a Super-Sale going on right now all the way until January 3, 2017!

YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES!

You can choose 50% OFF a single commission of ANY kind, and I will cut the price in half once the order is made.

OR

You can pay Full Price for an image and get a SECOND art piece from me for FREE!

Links are Below, with MANY samples below those!

Samples:
Pixels:

Samples:
Lineart:
Winter Holiday YCH - SET AND AUCTION! - OPEN! by CuteyCreations  Japanese Chibi Parfait Coloring Page! by CuteyCreations   

Simple Coloring:
  BlueberryCheesecake YCH for jkrolak by CuteyCreations  Smores YCH Done for Kittky! by CuteyCreations  
Anime:
Surprise Easter Treat! by CuteyCreations  Happy Halloween!! by CuteyCreations
Full Color/Shading:
 Beach YCH Shaded Sticker by CuteyCreations  Nuka Is On Her Way~ by CuteyCreations      DTA Pacapillar Entry! by CuteyCreations  
Lineless:
Rainbow Jellies by CuteyCreations  TribalIsh Butterfly by CuteyCreations   New Brush Rose by CuteyCreations  

I'm interested! 
+S-C+ Lone wolf by DaphfloconMojo   +S-C+ Rainbow night by DaphfloconMojo  +S-C+ Science, researches and s... by DaphfloconMojo  +S-C+ Pink sleep by DaphfloconMojo

minimum price is 25$ :)
i do those $15USD. Three Archaeologists and a Cat by Danieljamieson  Red Panda by Danieljamieson  Tapir Weasal by Danieljamieson  Out of this world by Danieljamieson Wanganui postcards by Danieljamieson   Star wars rogue one Illustration by Danieljamieson