Looking for artist for OCs.

I have multiple OCs I wish to seen drawn. I cannot draw myself and I can only provide a description for most of my characters. Here is a brief description of some of my top characters:
1. A demon princess who dress style is a cross between a princess and a witch.
2. A lady who dresses in a gothic lolita style and spawns evil flowers and insects.
3. A magical fish who takes the appearance of a lady samurai.

If I agree to let you draw my characters I'll send you more info. And I have way more characters than the three given. Obviously my characters are of a fantasy setting and I'm looking for anime or semi-realistic styles. I'm looking a full body drawing with a simple background (I might ask for more or less). I'm willing to pay up to $80, maybe more if I really really like your work.
Comments353
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I'm a freelancer artist and very interested in this project, hope you're still looking for someone for your works.
Here's some of my artworks.
Please note me, or mail on:

huynq2804@gmail.com

Thank you.

Ocean Queen by HuyNQ1122 Beauty and the Beast by HuyNQ1122  Soul Keeper by HuyNQ1122  The last emotion by HuyNQ1122 The guardian of the galaxy 2 - Comeback is real... by HuyNQ1122 Portraits study by HuyNQ1122  Nier: Automata - YoRHa No. 2, Model B by HuyNQ1122  Sombra Overwatch Fanart by HuyNQ1122
Hi, if you're still interested I'm taking commissions and nope, don't have a patreon, here's my examples:

Ace Cosplay [COM] by ReggaeCyp Nylaryx [COMMISSION] by ReggaeCyp -And you're now living HEALTHY- by ReggaeCyp [HAMILTON] - What'd I miss? - by ReggaeCyp Grumpy unicorn portrait by ReggaeCyp -Izza GOMBLODDO! - [COMMISSION] by ReggaeCyp - Just don't let the fire die - by ReggaeCyp

My prices are here:
ReggaeCyp's _ NEW commissions chart by ReggaeCyp
Hi, these are some of my artwork for your reference.
Kindly contact me at shenlim111@gmail.com if you interested.
Thank you and have a nice day!

please check my gallery:-
shenlim.deviantart.com/gallery…
www.artstation.com/artist/shen…
Are you still looking for an artist to draw your OC's?
You're in my price range.

Commissions will always be open for the reason stated that all you have to do is fill out this Google form and you'll be queued up! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

I can do game art, card art, visual novel, manga, anime cell shading and a lot more in my style!

Prices and all information is provided in the link below!
Link >>> goo.gl/jaUuYP

Social media links:
Twitter @ twitter.com/Jourjii
(Livestreaming Art) Twitch @ www.twitch.tv/jourjii
Tumblr @ jourjii.tumblr.com/
Patreon @ www.patreon.com/jourjii

In 2-3 years I'll be guaranteed to be amazing, and expensive, so get me while I'm still cheap!

(FEB/16/2017) FFXIV Miqo'te Commission 2 by Niiboy   (FEB/16/2017) FFXIV Miqo'te Commission by Niiboy   FFXIV Commission (Feb/15/17) by Niiboy   THE MEOWER TOWER by Niiboy   Lust For Senpai o//v//o by Niiboy   Elf Girl Commission by Niiboy   Catboy Commission Complete by Niiboy   Lyla Lewd Practice by Niiboy   Smug Butt by Niiboy   Demichan Rough Draft by Niiboy   $25 commission done! by Niiboy   FFXIV NOPAN!! by Niiboy   Welcome to the 2017 *Update!* by Niiboy   Merry Litmas Fam! by Niiboy   New Style Go by Niiboy   Cheap and Fast XMAS Commissions! by Niiboy   Miqote Sword Kitty by Niiboy   A Na-na-nervous Au Ra! by Niiboy   An au ra for you and me! by Niiboy   An Action Miqo'te! by Niiboy   October return to DA! by Niiboy   Waifuuuguuuu by Niiboy   FFXIV Comm #3 by Niiboy   Practiceadfasf by Niiboy   FFXIV Comm #2 (750k) by Niiboy   Gym Leader Concept by Niiboy   Sneak Preview Ass by Niiboy   Kneesocks by Niiboy   Another Coloring Experiment by Niiboy   Adelle-san by Niiboy   Witch Acadamy by Niiboy   Claire-san my stupid twitch maid. by Niiboy   Twitch Donation Button by Niiboy   10 hours of lines! by Niiboy   Getting asked out! A practice page. by Niiboy   It's time to... by Niiboy   Minecraft Skeleton Waifu by Niiboy   My Favorite Wolf by Niiboy   Suggestive Carrot~ by Niiboy  
Hi!

I am very interested. I have much experience in this works. My style is manga/anime. You can look some drawings in my devianart profile. 

-Profile : naesse-19.deviantart.com/galle…

- Some drawings:

SuxLysxCasxAr render by Naesse-19 Commission *League Of Legend* by Naesse-19 Commission for RhapsodyR by Naesse-19
I would be very interested and you rate sounds far.  you can see my gallery here or on artstation at www.artstation.com/artist/stou…
Hi, i'm interested.
I guess this samples of my work fit your requirements:

Emily by SolDevia The Devil's Heart by SolDevia If MMORPG meets NYFW - The Warlock - by SolDevia
Nehalennia - Mitos y leyendas TCG by SolDevia   Queen Guinevere - Mitos y Leyendas TCG by SolDevia   Hilda - Mitos y leyendas TCG by SolDevia   Lily from Avalon - Mitos y Leyendas TCG by SolDevia   Tsukoyomi - Mitos y Leyendas TCG by SolDevia  
I'm interested. You can check out my gallery here: mannixfrancisco.deviantart.com…
Rules of Commission by himehisagi

CHIBI/CARTOON STYLE 
Price
One character 500Points/10$
If you asked more than one character, each additional character get 200Points/5$
You can ask me which style you want me to draw.
I drawing for comic with this style. If you interested, just send me notes, we can discuss the price. 

ANIME STYLE 
Price
For vector-style shading - One Character 750Points/15$
For soft shading - One Character 1000Points/20$
If you asked more than one character, each additional character get 250Points/5$(for vector) and 10$(for soft shading)
If you asked me to use my other style, like using watercolor, it will get additional price 200Points/10$
But, if you want to cut the price, just send me a note, we can discuss it. 
For comic, like above, send me notes first, we will discuss the price.
 if your interested.

Smile! by Silvers-Ace Two of a Kind by Silvers-Ace Tojiko by Silvers-Ace Love Is In The Air by Silvers-Ace
Hello I'd love to draw your characters, just see if you like my style.
Hi!
I'm a french illustrator :) (Smile)

You can contact me by note or at: deermee.da@gmail.com

I do mostly portrait, realistic, semi realist, disney style...
I can do digital as well as traditionnal.

You can check my portfolio here: deermee.artstation.com/

Or look at some examples:
Semi realist portrait:
Kate by DeerMee   Hi theeeeere... by DeerMee   The boy with pink hair by DeerMee 

Realist portrait:
Selfportrait by DeerMee   Colors02 by DeerMee   Portrait study - 01 by DeerMee 

Traditionnal:
Elfe by DeerMee   Street Girl by DeerMee   Watercolor first one by DeerMee 

Old commissions examples:
Joey Ramirez by DeerMee   Sketchmob commission by DeerMee   Sketchmob commission by DeerMee 

Here is my commission price sheet:
Commissions Price List by DeerMee