$100 Guro / anime style horror artist for quick Candy Japan illustration

Dear talented guro/horror artist,

Can pay $100 over PayPal or using UpWork for work which should be completed by October 29th. I have commissioned art and other work before and always pay on time.

I sell surprise candy boxes online at www.candyjapan.com and I'm thinking about offering a box of the most disgusting candy I can find in Japan and theme it as the "box of horrors". There would need to be a really cool and disgusting/disturbing leading illustration on the page.

Something that would make people stop and be like "omg that's disgusting". Obviously this is aimed at Halloween.

I am only looking for people who really love to draw disturbing stuff and have some to show in portfolio. I'm imagining a side-view shot of a box from which some entrails, tentacles or other monstrosities are emerging from. Under that I would put the title "BOX OF HORRORS". Since this is "Candy Japan", it should also look animeish.

I'm imagining something a bit like what you might see in this music video vimeo.com/30798517 or what Junji Ito might draw. I can't draw to save my life, but the angle of the box could be something like this with.. something.. disturbing emerging from it imgur.com/a/OzUsQ
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

I’m interested; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

PM me or mail me to fenrierarts@gmail.com

Looking forward to work whit you.

Golden Frezzer Fanart by XxFenrierxX Vegeta Fanart by XxFenrierxX Lok by XxFenrierxX Fire Ball by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Pretorian Werewolf by XxFenrierxX Comission: Yamero by XxFenrierxX Comission: Digimon by XxFenrierxX Comission: Street Figther by XxFenrierxX Vash fanart by XxFenrierxX WITCH by XxFenrierxX Playing in the forest by XxFenrierxX

Valkiry versus Jormungandr by XxFenrierxX Seltyiel by XxFenrierxX Poster06 by XxFenrierxXVolcano by XxFenrierxXFenrier Arts Logo by XxFenrierxX God`s Age Poster 3 by XxFenrierxX Gods Age Poster01 by XxFenrierxX La Eera de los Dioses Poster 02 by XxFenrierxX Thylacosmilus by XxFenrierxX HollyHills Concept Art by XxFenrierxX Australovenator by XxFenrierxX BLAEZ by XxFenrierxX Lok by XxFenrierxX Playing by XxFenrierxX Beast Masters by XxFenrierxX Dragon Remake 2 by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Fire Ball by XxFenrierxX Nox by XxFenrierxX Map by XxFenrierxX Tiger by XxFenrierxX Mauka by XxFenrierxX Winged Lion by XxFenrierxX WITCH by XxFenrierxX Town by XxFenrierxXPlaying in the forest by XxFenrierxX Worgen by XxFenrierxX Ginrou 2 by XxFenrierxX Lion warrior by XxFenrierxX

Lioness by XxFenrierxX Black jacket Wolf by XxFenrierxX PC Guy by XxFenrierxX Pretorian Werewolf by XxFenrierxX Comission: Samurai by XxFenrierxX Alex Wolfe  character  Commission by XxFenrierxX

hello ^^ how are you? i would like to let you know that i am interest to help you ^^

perhaps you would be interest  of my style ^^

Might of the Navy(with drawing video) by CoolBoysEnt  Heavenly Champion (with drawing video) by CoolBoysEnt  SAKURA[with drawing video] by CoolBoysEnt  Moonlight Melody(with drawing video) by CoolBoysEnt  POWERHOUSE(personal manga story) by CoolBoysEnt  DRAWING REQUEST:  kitsune yin by CoolBoysEnt  Dva overwatch by CoolBoysEnt  Overlord by CoolBoysEnt  
There are so many talented people on DeviantArt, thank you all. I have carefully looked at everything sent to me and will shortly DM the one I picked.

I'm very interested.
Here some of my artworks for your consideration

Mature Content

Headless Baby Sitter by whiteguardian
COM : Xervix by whiteguardianSuper Younger Toguro by whiteguardianCOM : Haunted Sliver by whiteguardianNightmare Insect by whiteguardianKwartet of Evil by whiteguardianThe End Night by whiteguardianDemon Queen Maleagist by whiteguardian
Hello bemmu:
You can see my work at
henrypardo.deviantart.com/
enhendrix.blogspot.com
Tambien hablo Español
Regards,
Henry
Im interested.
Some of my works:
Cabron by IvanMercenario    Giger stuff by IvanMercenario    Uggg by IvanMercenario

You can see more at my gallery. Send a note anytime.
Sending pm for more info.
Im interest

Miyu   - Art Trade - by SAHGA  Contest - OC YUKIKO by SAHGA  Succubus by SAHGA  Time to fight by SAHGA  King by SAHGA  Shimakaze by SAHGA  Fight by SAHGA   
Hello there

i am very interesting in your commission. Please check the link below to see my work. Thank you:

cuongpham84.deviantart.com/gal…

Frankenstein Girl by cuongpham84  Head 03 by cuongpham84  Char 08 02 by cuongpham84
Hello Bemmu:
You can see my work at
henrypardo.deviantart.com/
enhendrix.blogspot.com
Tambien hablo Español
Regards,
Henry
Hello,  

My name is Anh Pham, I am a freelance artist working in the entertainment industry with two years of experience.  

My job is to create unique 2D Illustrations and Concept Designs for a wide range of games, books and albums covers.  I'm featured in Semi-realistic art style; however, I can work with Manga style if required. I am comfort with sensitive and mature subjects. I work with Photoshop CC, Paint tool SAI and Sketch Up.  

I am responsive to feedback from my clients. I also have no problem working in teams with long-term projects.  

Here is my portfolio mscatmermaid.portfoliobox.net/

If you are interested, please send me a note or contact me at mscatmermaid@gmail.com.

It would be my pleasure to work with you.

Anh
i sent you a note with examples!
Hello! i'm interested in this job offer! Although you might not find much of my latest works in my deviantart
but these are couple of my goretober works which i upload all of them here
tumblr oezwc65pBr1qcpn9co1 1280 by daaanch Tumblr Oekyrmyeyj1qcpn9co1 1280 by daaanch Star Filled by daaanch

and these are examples of my artwork with flat color style
BEYOND big by daaanch Hiel2 by daaanch commission Nabila by daaanch
you can check my works in my tumblr dunatdan.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art

thank you so much i hope you're interested to work with me!
Thanks for the ones so far. I will check again tomorrow Wednesday 11:30 am JST to see if there might be a suitable one.

Hi dear, I'd really love working on commission for you!!! please check out my gallery for more samples!
 So, just tell me exactly which is your idea, and I'll do my best to make you happy!!
DRAWING COMMISSIONS open by Cipple   Skulleid Eleanor commission by Cipple  Strawberry with Chocolate by Cipple  Commission for IWSTW by Cipple  Lifeguard in Marina City Sheet by Cipple  Couple COMMISSION by Cipple  vex mex Commission by Cipple  headshot commission by Cipple  motorboy oc COMMISSION by Cipple  Chubby Gladion and TYype:Null Commission by Cipple  costum villain commission by Cipple  JOKER GORILLAZ by Cipple  HOW TO TRAIN YOUR MEGA ALTARIA by Cipple  n.2 CHARMENDER CHARMELEON CHARIZARD Trainer by Cipple  n.1 ADOPTABLE OPEN BULBASAUR IVYSAUR VENOSAUR by Cipple  FROZEN ELSA IN ALOLA!! by Cipple  Candy Gore pagedoll Commission by Cipple  Anthro Pagedoll COMMISSION by Cipple  Wip of my comic :) by Cipple  Chibi headshot commission by Cipple  Bluette Indigo pony SHEET by Cipple  Dracoquiness Elves Are Cheap by Cipple  Photographer girl ADOPTABLE by Cipple  Chandelure plushie by Cipple  3c7ec7d0-362c-4338-bab0-82f443dab3ad by Cipple  Bc5ae659-1b9b-487b-826a-11e2828be054 by Cipple  Hood by Cipple  Demetra Colori by Cipple  kingdom hearts by Cipple  Kindred Lol by Cipple  Lucida and William by Cipple  Adoptables Mine Akane and Bartolomeo gender bender by Cipple  Are you Alice? Gender bender White Rabbit by Cipple  SHINY DITTO MANNARO by Cipple  LOVING ROLLER and MOSCHINO ADOPTABLE by Cipple  Star shirt by Cipple  Rapunzel and Kirby pot by Cipple  Game boy color nostalgia by Cipple  sailor moon lifter by Cipple  sewTOOLS anime girl by Cipple  fairy kei ADOPTABLE by Cipple  MUSE OF ART Cloe model Sheet by Cipple  

I have an anime style~
tho i don't usually draw horror/guro kinda thing.
but it shouldn't be a problem since I can draw most things... 

Commission Alice Madness Return by RanqiLi Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura by RanqiLi Commission Misha by RanqiLi

Commission black butler sebastian x zara by RanqiLi Isabella and Ryan by RanqiLi Commission severide by RanqiLi
Hi! I'm Fariz Muzakki, a professional freelance digital artist. I accept any request for character illustration.

I'm interested to your commission offering. My price range starts from USD 15 for breastshot cell shaded illustration to USD 45 for full body soft shaded illustration. Simple backgrounds are free. You can see more details here.

Thanks for your attention...

2016-10-24 - Rin (Shelter Fanart) by Muzakki Lunafreya Nox Fleuret (FFXV Kingsglaive Fanart) by Muzakki Oshino Shinobu (Kizumonogatari Fanart) by Muzakki Onoya An (ReLIFE Fanart) by Muzakki Dan Fei (Thunderbolt Fantasy Fanart) by Muzakki Sonozaki Noriko (Kiznaiver Fanart) by Muzakki Welcome Ramadan (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Emilia (Re Zero Fanart) by Muzakki Emilia (Re Zero Fanart) by Muzakki Emilia (Re Zero Fanart) by Muzakki Yoshino Chidori (Persona 3 Fanart) by Muzakki Shimomura Izumi (Ajin Fanart) by Muzakki Cafe au Lait (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Aigis (Persona 3 Fanart) by Muzakki Shiraishi (Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge) by Muzakki Pekoyama Peko (Danganronpa 2 Fanart) by Muzakki Mineva Lao Zabi (MSG Unicorn Fanart) by Muzakki Hadaly Lilith (Shisha no Teikoku Fanart) by Muzakki Mihie Miach (Harmony Fanart) by Muzakki Alexandria (Commission Work) by Muzakki Vala (Commission Work) by Muzakki Matcha Latte by Muzakki Aiza Nagi (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Watari Ryouta (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Sawabe Tsubaki (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Arima Kousei (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki
Thanks for the offers so far, keep them coming, I'm looking carefully at each.
Hi very interested in this kind of work as i am passionate in drawing anime style art, for now i dont have some kind of disturbing to show you but if you like my style i can do it just check my art here hope you like it and have visualization of my style of art thank you.

Plant Venture Analysis Messed Up ver.1.02 by vzilefreak GR last draw Trial by combat by vzilefreak Aqua in Land of Departure by vzilefreak korra alone by vzilefreak  Queen's Monster Hunt by vzilefreak tekken williams sister by vzilefreak Alice n' Atelier Land by vzilefreak Lab member the gathering by vzilefreak Aqua Marina by vzilefreak
Oracle monk by vzilefreak Ice Witch by vzilefreak Knight Soldier by vzilefreak Jester by vzilefreak Zombie by vzilefreak Agent 003 by vzilefreak Agent 005 by vzilefreak
Character design
project x shoujo design by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 01 Alchemist by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 02 Brawler by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 03 Bomber Disc by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 04 War Fan by vzilefreak PROJECT x Shoujo 08 Queen Dragoon by vzilefreak Character design gameboard by vzilefreak Candidy design by vzilefreak Christine my Love my Princess by vzilefreak
i'm interested!!

regular work: 

thunder no by gutpriince  he's an idiot by gutpriince  NUT by gutpriince  danny sexbang by gutpriince  6969 by gutpriince  art fight 9 by gutpriince  more artfight by gutpriince  art fight 8 by gutpriince  art fight 3 by gutpriince  art fight 6 by gutpriince  

gore:

goretober day 2 by gutpriince  

Mature Content

muahahaha by gutpriince

Mature Content

goretober day 1 by gutpriince
art fight 13 by gutpriince  

Mature Content

art fight 14 by gutpriince

thank you!