PROFESSIONAL COMIC COVER ARTIST

Looking for a professional comic cover artist with previously published work for a comic book cover.

I'm looking for a very realistic look for my sci/fi thriller cover.
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!
I'm a freelance artist in various styles. I create the character designs, portraits and full illustrations and I already have experience with book covers. My work is highly detailed and polished and always finished before the deadline. I like communicate with my clients to avoid unnecessary delays, so we can both work quickly and efficiently.

Feel free to send me a note or contact me by e-mail lenamo.art@gmail.com, if you consider that my art is what you are looking for.

Best,
Marlena

Here are examples of my illustrations and style:
Polaris by Aydiah Green night by Aydiah Medusa surreal by Aydiah Black and green by Aydiah Aurora Borealis by Aydiah By the Bonfire by Aydiah Queen WIP by Aydiah
Check me out plsOC project: The  Dominion by CarloGardeOc project: Armas by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeOC project: The  Dominion by CarloGardeCommission by CarloGardeOc project: Armas by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeOc project: Armas by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeOC project : Night's templar teaser by CarloGardeAspyre heroes by CarloGarde
Hello hockey:
You can see my work at
henrypardo.deviantart.com/
enhendrix.blogspot.com
Tambien hablo Español
Regards,
Henry
here
heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Richonne - Gone with the Walkers by HeroforPain Breaking Bad - Walter White by HeroforPain The Walking Dead Epic by HeroforPain Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPainThe Walking Dead - Negan by HeroforPain   Olivia Wilde by HeroforPain Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain Vader Kylo by HeroforPain Holtzmann - Gun Lick by HeroforPain Pokemon Go Banner by HeroforPain Han Solo and Chewbacca as DOTS by HeroforPain Edward Elric - Fillmetal Alchemist by HeroforPain Reptar by HeroforPain  Fairy Tail - Gray by HeroforPain Rocky Horror Supernatural Show by HeroforPainStranger Things - Eleven by HeroforPain  Supernatural - Angels N Demons - Appetite for Pie by HeroforPain Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain Tyrion - Game of Thrones by HeroforPain Epic Game of Thrones by HeroforPain Tony Stark - Game of Thrones by HeroforPain The Hunger Game of Thrones by HeroforPain Hannibal and Will by HeroforPain x Faith x by HeroforPainSpace Kylo by HeroforPain Spider-man Civil War by HeroforPain Cthulchu by HeroforPain Pokemon Mimikkyu by HeroforPain Tomb Raider Reborn by HeroforPain The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain Haunter Vs. Bill Cipher by HeroforPain  Big Boba Theory by HeroforPainX-men Magneto by HeroforPain Arrow! by HeroforPain Justice League Redux by HeroforPain X-men - Psylocke by HeroforPain Beta Ray Bill by HeroforPain Kylux by HeroforPain Robert Downey Jr. by HeroforPain Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain Thor's  Meownir by HeroforPain Bucky The Winter Soldier Rick and Carl by HeroforPain The Walking Dead -  Walker by HeroforPain Assassin's Creed - Zombies by HeroforPain Rick and Morty by HeroforPain  Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn by HeroforPain Relativity Teaser - Voting by HeroforPain Meg Turney by HeroforPain Chloe Moretz - Hick by HeroforPain Independence Day - Russel Casse by HeroforPain
hi sir i'm a digital comics illustrator and i'm iterested pls visit my gallery here are some sample of my work
 thank you 

Poster2a Copy by thor65   Fair Game 3 Copy by thor65 bartenders wife by thor65 Old Dark  Excerpt2 Copy by thor65 Korean Copy by thor65 Old Dark Excerpt Copy by thor65 twilight by thor65 P18 by thor65 Pantera Copy by thor65 Vampi Copy by thor65 iron man by thor65 Aa Copy by thor65
Paypal only!

Send a PM, Email: mrrocket@roadrunner.com or Skype: ajthe90skid to for any questions!
And don't forget to check out my guides for detailed instructions on how to hire me and what to expect once you do: fav.me/dahurl4

*This sale may not apply to sequential art. For sequential art jobs please send me details and we can discuss a plan that fits your budget.

LAST SUMMER 2016 FULL COLOR COMMISSION SALE! by Lightning-Powered
LAST SUMMER 2016 B/W COMMISSION SALE! by Lightning-Powered
Hi, 
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 Here is some of my sample, Send me a PM if you like my work.

Feel free to contact me via maivanhuy.137@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.
Ancient Dragon by Huy137           Heroes of the Storm - Dancing in the Rain by Huy137            Maliris, The Serpent by Huy137     Moonlight Dancer by Huy137     Holy Retribution by Huy137     The tower by Huy137            Sunny day by Huy137  The Fruit stealer by Huy137  Dendrahlis - War of The Gods by Huy137  Running man by Huy137  Boxing girl by Huy137
Hello im very interested, I can do it very quickly

so this are the commission prices as for September 2016.

Sequential Pages B&W Inked - 25$
Sequential Pages Inks + Colors - 50$
PinUps or Covers B&W Inked - 20$
PinUps or Covers Inks + Colors - 40$

Color PinUp and Covers
adrian9.deviantart.com/gallery…

Reapers 3 cover by ADRIAN9 Powers Cover by ADRIAN9 Jungle Girl Cover by ADRIAN9 Susy The Undead Final Art by ADRIAN9

if you want to dig up a bit more of my gallery I divided it so you know what you are seeing more easily.

Sequential work 2015

Sequential work 2012-2014

Past Credits
www.grayhavencomics.com/comics…

www.grayhavencomics.com/comics…

thelostlighthouse.com/2015/08/…

and a feature here
www.comicbookresources.com/?pa…

write me on deviant art or here noonecomics@gmail.com

Adrian9
Artist of NoOneComics
twitter.com/noonecomicsve
instagram.com/noonecomics
Hello, I'm very interested in your project, here're some examples of my work:

Sheyla by 0oki Drowning Sphere by 0oki Eagle by 0oki red dragon by 0oki golem vs wizard by 0oki Wolf by 0oki Orcs Horde by 0oki 

if you are interested, you can contact me at: pepejuni88@gmail.com

I'm so interested,note sent with more information
Hi, look no more!!  I would love to work with you on this Comic Cover!!!  Here`s a link to my portfolio, please take a look and let me know what you think

PORTFOLIO:  www.artstation.com/artist/VILLAS7

You can contact me by email:  cvillas77@yahoo.com.mx
drawcommissions.deviantart.com…

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

Bella - 35 by DrawCommissionsBella - 36 by DrawCommissionsAlex - 16 by DrawCommissionsSapfire - 27 COMMISSION by DrawCommissionsSapfire - 25 by DrawCommissionsSapfire - 30 COMMISSION by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 22 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 19 by DrawCommissionsSapfire - 18 by DrawCommissionsAlex - 12 by DrawCommissions Alex - 11 by DrawCommissions Alex - 10 by DrawCommissions Bella - 34 by DrawCommissions Bella - 33 by DrawCommissions Bella - 32 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 2 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 16 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Sapfire - 13 by DrawCommissions
Sapfire - 10 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 8 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 5 by DrawCommissions Sapfire - 1 by DrawCommissions
Puma - 3 by DrawCommissionsAlex - 9 by DrawCommissions Alex - 7 by DrawCommissions Alex - 6 by DrawCommissions Alex - 5 by DrawCommissions

Mature Content

Alex - 4 by DrawCommissions
Bella - 31 by DrawCommissions Bella - 28 commissios final fantasy tutorial by DrawCommissions Bella - 23 by DrawCommissions Bella - 19 by DrawCommissions Bella - 17 by DrawCommissions Bella - 30 by DrawCommissions Bella - 11 by DrawCommissionsRemi - 12 by DrawCommissions Remi - 10 by DrawCommissions Remi - 5 by DrawCommissions Remi - 4 by DrawCommissions Remi - 2 by DrawCommissions Remi - 11 by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 8 by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 7 by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 6 by DrawCommissions AlaVal by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 2 by DrawCommissions AlaVal - 5 by DrawCommissions Filth 6 by Everybery Carol by Everybery Commission - dark man by EveryberyThe Fifth Element poster 2 by Everybery
Hi,
I'm so interested,note sent
Thanks