Logo Commission for our game - $50 - $100

We are looking for an artist who can complete a Logo for our game, A World Among Stars. As noted by the title, the compensation is somewhat negotiable depending on what is agreed to and the skill set of the artist. Please send all responses to fleenyworks@gmail.com with your portfolio.

Game Logo Commission Requirements:

The game title is A World Among Stars. We are looking for a stylized, metallic font with a world, in a sea of stars, in place of the "o" in Among. For this commission, we would require to have a copy of the world in a sea of stars for the game thumbnail. More information about the game can be found at www.fleenyworksllc.com/awas/

Best,

Fleenyworks, LLC
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
adamgross.deviantart.com/galle…

Hello, my name is Adam Gross and I'd like to work with you.  My work is at the link above.  I can promise quality work on time.  Please contact me at adamgrossartist@gmail.com  if you're interested.

Thanks!
Hi there, my name is Gabriel I'm interested in your offer.
Here are some of my works:

Junkrat color by BRAINandFAT  Cassidy by BRAINandFAT  Firestorm by BRAINandFAT

Lola y los travestis del downtown... by BRAINandFAT  Mad Max's Villains Poster by BRAINandFAT  El Maestro ha llegado... by BRAINandFAT

Cenobites by BRAINandFAT  GUILTY ARADO-Fathers of La Patria color by BRAINandFAT  Call of Cthulhu full color by BRAINandFAT

Future Gohan by BRAINandFAT  Dr. Z-Beware by BRAINandFAT  Punk Rage tattoo by BRAINandFAT

Scrapper comission by BRAINandFAT  

Mature Content

Julie Walker /The Return of the Living Dead/ Color by BRAINandFAT
 BEHIND THE MASKS by BRAINandFAT

Sandman-Death by BRAINandFAT  Alice in Wonderland Tattoo by BRAINandFAT  Starfish Mickito by BRAINandFAT

Here is my gallery:

brainandfat.deviantart.com/gal…

Hope you like my art, I'll be waiting for your reply.

See ya!
Hello :D (Big Grin),
I'm interested in your job's offers and here's my samples, I hope you like it :D (Big Grin)
sta.sh/213fj8s8bkea

Please send me a note if you're interested :D (Big Grin)

Thank you,
Yuries

Hi! I'm Fariz Muzakki, co-founder of PrasaStudio. We make logo, illustration, label & packaging, book cover & layout, animation & video editing, website, and game.

We are interested to your commission offering. For the quality sample and price rate, you can see it here.

Thanks for your attention...

Logo Portfolio by prasastudio Illustration Portfolio by prasastudio Label and Packaging Portfolio by prasastudio Book Cover and Layout Portfolio by prasastudio Animation and Video Editing Portfolio by prasastudio Portfolio Web Development by prasastudio Game Development Portfolio by prasastudio
Hi. I am interested.

Yuri's Revenge - 1920x1080 Wallpaper by AerapixDesign Night Churro by AerapixDesign PC-SKIN / FAMILY / FATHER by AerapixDesign
FELIN Shirt Design by AerapixDesign ES Logo by AerapixDesign Indigo Logo by AerapixDesign Society X Logo by AerapixDesign Zeldix Logo by AerapixDesign

I have done multiple game-related logos as well under NDA so cannot submit them here until late October. Just trust in the fact I can deliver. :)

Sincerely
AerapixDesign
I'm interested. Here are a couple of logos I've done in the past as commissions:

DoomTrain Logo by Nesgate
Nothin But Treble Logo by Nesgate

Also here is a space related drawing I did not long ago:

Space Alien - Added Effects by Nesgate  

I can also do metal effects:

Alphonse Elric - Armor Darker by Nesgate

You can checkout my gallery for more examples of my art:

nesgate.deviantart.com/