Mixed Fantasy Pic

Greetings everybody.

I am looking for somebody to draw comissions for me. It will be my main OC facing and defeating male opponents, kinda like a hentaï/yaoi Red Sonja. here are the details about it :

Mixed and nude action(the characters will have clothes but very revealing). So, someone who can draw naked boys/girls and penetrations when my OC wants to have fun or put her foe in a humiliating pose lol.

Lineart only with strongline. No background needed. 

- Looking for "medium" price so thanks to post/send your price list. If you charge extra for the NFSW thanks but no thanks.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and see you soon !

Fightboyfr.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Still looking for an artist with lineart style and affordable price (not 100$ for a pic with one character lol).

Thanks and see you soon !

Fightboy.
Paypal only!

Send a PM, Email: mrrocket@roadrunner.com or Skype: ajthe90skid to for any questions!
And don't forget to check out my guides for detailed instructions on how to hire me and what to expect once you do: fav.me/dahurl4

*This sale may not apply to sequential art. For sequential art jobs please send me details and we can discuss a plan that fits your budget.

LAST SUMMER 2016 FULL COLOR COMMISSION SALE! by Lightning-Powered
LAST SUMMER 2016 B/W COMMISSION SALE! by Lightning-Powered
Thanks for the reply so far but please, I am looking for lineart only. some of you have incredible colors style but that's not what I am looking for. 

Fightboyfr.
plz see my gallery =)
Hi, 
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 Here is some of my sample, Send me a PM if you like my work.

NSFW example: 
postimg.org/image/fp7z2vtbl/
postimg.org/image/q4phnnwqf/

Feel free to contact me via maivanhuy.137@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.
  Moonlight Dancer by Huy137     Holy Retribution by Huy137     Sunny day by Huy137  The Fruit stealer by Huy137   Running man by Huy137    Boxing girl by Huy137
I'm very interested.
Please check my lineart/sketch gallery here for your consideration
whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…
Hi there.
Here are some works of mine:
Antique by nightwalker0510 Rhona's adventure by nightwalker0510

Mature Content

Rohna by nightwalker0510
Paris- Dragon saga fanart by nightwalker0510 I'm Juggernaut!!!!! by nightwalker0510 Nami- The Tide bringer by nightwalker0510
Fall down by nightwalker0510 Battle in the air by nightwalker0510 Lianne' by nightwalker0510 Commission-Underworld wizard by nightwalker0510 Crow Sword by nightwalker0510 Fiora- Fanart LOL by nightwalker0510
If you're interested, please send me a note or email to nightwalker0510@gmail.com
Thanks.
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com and my Skype user name is live:chris_bryer

Thank you for your time.
Hello!

Maybe I can help you!

here are samples of my work:

Hero Team Inks by Omegaprimus Fatal Fury Team Inks by Omegaprimus Acuatica by Omegaprimus spaceGirlTattoo by Omegaprimus Diabla by Omegaprimus
www.ricardosuarezart.com
Hello , i'm very interesting with your Commission , I'm 2D Artist Concept /Manga/Anime. I'm sure you'll have a best picture with your payment -D.

* I've drawing every style manga - anime -chibi - semmi real

Price :

*Chibi : 15-30$

Chibi by H-Battousai Apollo by H-Battousai Poseidon by H-Battousai Zeus by H-Battousai Chibi Jen summer by H-Battousai

*Manga style

- Half body / Potrait : 60$ /character

- Full body : 100$ / character

Tatsumaki by H-Battousai Hana by H-Battousai Sunce by H-Battousai  

Mature Content

Sakura Haruno by H-Battousai
Tachibana Marika by H-Battousai Sun Shang Xiang by H-Battousai sexy police by H-Battousai Kirisaki Chitoge by H-Battousai

Mature Content

Dakimura neko girl by H-Battousai

Mature Content

Magic Princess by H-Battousai
Billard girl by H-Battousai Diep Thien Y by H-Battousai Gohan SS2 by H-Battousai Krenz's art by H-Battousai Skull Girl by H-Battousai Fujiwarano sai by H-Battousai
Fallen Angel by H-Battousai Widowmaker by H-Battousai Dragon Queen by H-Battousai  Elf Princess by H-Battousai Dark Priest by H-Battousai Thor by H-Battousai Rogue by H-Battousai Bartender Girl by H-Battousai

My porfolio :

hbattousai.weebly.com/

Gmail : aiolia89@gmail.com

Hope i would get a chance to working with you XD~

Thanks you very much !