Need several pencil comics made

Good evening;

I am looking for an artist to create several comics for me. I'd like them to be one or two pages each, pencil/graphite only (no pen, digital, paint or otherwise anywhere on the comic/paper.) I prefer 8.5x11 if possible.

They're primarily based around two or three events. Simply memories; one will have a small script. One will have a description of what's going on above each panel. One will have no description or writing on it; only pictures. I may consider a small amount of color pencil for the last one (so it is a must that you are able to at least consider this in your skill level.)

They are silly, include children, animals, and a bit of a farm-like environment. The comics can be landscape or portrait. They will likely make no sense to anyone else reading them. You must have a good imagination. I will trust your judgement but would like to see certain elements in the comics. I will provide as much reference as I can; the rest will be up to you. I will be able to point to similar pictures and ideas to give you a place to start, but you will need to have an excellent ability to self start.

The style I would like to see is rough. This means that it doesn't need to be perfect; I'm not looking for realism or excellent shading. I do not mind that there will be erase-marks or the overall idea that it is a sketch not a perfect drawing. Think of it as penning down an idea before it flies away. Think Calvin and Hobbes with a little more detail; or Fox Trot with a little more detail.

If you love to pencil comics on the side of daily events, this may be for you. I don't mind a little bit of "anime" style as I expect expressions to represent the feel of the situations; but the Disney style is a little more appealing to me.

I am located Continental US. Payment is your choice but I prefer PayPal. Please post your work and turn around time as well as anything else you'd like to share.

Thanks
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,
my name is Luiz Prado and I'm a ilustrator, concept artist with experience on character design and comic book artist and i would love to work with you
I'm interested in the job:D (Big Grin)

Winged Scavenger raider by Savedra Insectoid conjurer concept by Savedra Scarecrow ink sketch by Savedra I smell blood on the streets... by Savedra Anduin Lothar inks by Savedra To bring justice... by Savedra the city of Chek Dekon by Savedra Goblin slicer by Savedra Octopus Knight by Savedra Necromancer rogue centaur by Savedra  Any last words little soldier? by Savedra Farishtaa: The True-Melds by Savedra Amphibian creature concept by Savedra Tormund Giantsbane and Lord Umber by Savedra U.C.E.F book cover by Savedra WOW clash by SavedraSpace Cantina by Savedra  A mad scientist workbench by Savedra Boudicca by Savedra Cirroc the swordsinger by Savedra    Maniacal Machinations of a Madman by SavedraGreyscale commission -Pangolin hussar warrior by Savedra       Commission compilation Tephra 2 by Savedra Commission compilation Tephra 1 by Savedra Taz'Dingo! by SavedraConan ink by Savedra     Post-Apocalytic survivor -  Greyscale commission by Savedra The Hag of the marshlands - Greyscale commission by Savedra    Red Cap thane, deathbringer - Greyscale commission by Savedra Vulpi Arcwalker - Greyscale Commission by Savedra Behold war - the Salvagers menace by Savedra Welcome home Master! by Savedra   Commission sketch, Salvagers: Reaper by Savedra Daily sketch, Bloodclaw by Savedra  Daily sketch, Owlkin Researcher by Savedra  Witcher, why two swords? by Savedra Ivory Infantary by Savedra  Commission - Warwoman M-13 Indigo by Savedra   Daily Sketch, Murloc Stalker by SavedraDaily Sketch, Rino Warrior by Savedra    Daily Sketch Red Sonja Teen by Savedra Going to work in the monday by Savedra              anything you need just let me know
Hi there, 

I'm a comic artist and designer. Here's my page for examples: www.facebook.com/J-Lukasavage-…
hi sir i'm a digital comics illustrator and i'm iterested pls visit my gallery here are some sample of my work
 thank you 

Poster2a Copy by thor65   Fair Game 3 Copy by thor65 bartenders wife by thor65 Old Dark  Excerpt2 Copy by thor65 Korean Copy by thor65 Old Dark Excerpt Copy by thor65 twilight by thor65 P18 by thor65 Pantera Copy by thor65 Vampi Copy by thor65 iron man by thor65 Aa Copy by thor65
Hello, i do traditional art, and make comics. I was excited to see this because most people want digital. Please consider me this sounds like it was made for me!
I'm interested, here some samples of my work:

Purple ( Commission ) by Shipahn   Z Pope by Shipahn   Darkness by Shipahn   Beauty Standarts by Shipahn   hen Story by Shipahn   Dabbin Leprechaun by Shipahn  Monkey by Shipahn Alice vs Jabberwocky by Shipahn   Wrong planet by Shipahn
Hello!

I am used to work with pencil and I have the experience in creating comics. I was told I have imagination and I am able to draw people's ideas very well. I would like to offer you my skills and do the rough concepts for you.

My art style is very flexible when it comes to drawing both from reality and Disney/anime. Both are a great part of my childood, so I can mimic them pretty well too ;) Especially that the characters are going to be kids, I would naturally draw them in cartoon-ish chubby cute style. I can draw cartoon animals too.

If you would like to see more examples of my art, feel free to visit my DA gallery or my commission site. On my site I have more of comic page examples. On my instagram you can see some sketches and wips too.
Normally, for a comic page I charge ~$100 but since it's a sketch/concept, I think I'd set the price for ~$50-$60 per page.

Here some of my art examples:Dreamy Fairy House by KGxspace  Who am I? by KGxspace  Family Sketch by KGxspace  Rapunzel - Hair problem #925787522 by KGxspace  Yellow Yvette - Design 2 by KGxspace  Yvette Design 1 by KGxspace  On a trip by KGxspace  Little PokeUniverse by KGxspace  Paint your ID, KG! by KGxspace  Tangled - When will my life begin? Right now! by KGxspace  Chibi PatchARTwork by KGxspace  Art Patchwork - Viv's Dilemma by KGxspace  Drawing Fairy by KGxspace  Chibi or just Powerpuff Girls by KGxspace  My little pony ID - Re Challenge by KGxspace  MLP - Time to spread wings by KGxspace  Commission - Happy Family by KGxspace  MLP - Chibi FlutterBat by KGxspace  Cheerful Starry Nagisa by KGxspace  Commission Comic - Minx and Bree 2 by KGxspace  Commission Comic - Minx and Bree 1 by KGxspace  Big Hero 6 - sketchpage by KGxspace Thanks for reading, have a nice day!
Hello im very interested, my price for the sketchs can be lowered of course but I can negociate that with you privately, there are some pencils pieces in my gallery.

so this are the commission prices as for September 2016.

Sequential Pages B&W Inked - 25$
Sequential Pages Inks + Colors - 50$
PinUps or Covers B&W Inked - 20$
PinUps or Covers Inks + Colors - 40$

I do offer discounts when drawing a full comic (22 pages with covers)
there are many, and I mean many (+250) samples of sequentials in my portfolio ,
as well there are some new coloring samples, I put the links below and a few of my favorite recent ones.

Sequential Work 2016

adrian9.deviantart.com/gallery…

Cap2 Page1 by ADRIAN9 Cap2 Page2 by ADRIAN9

Color PinUp and Covers

Reapers 3 cover by ADRIAN9 Powers Cover by ADRIAN9 Jungle Girl Cover by ADRIAN9 Susy The Undead Final Art by ADRIAN9

if you want to dig up a bit more of my gallery I divided it so you know what you are seeing more easily.

Sequential work 2015

Sequential work 2012-2014

Past Credits
www.grayhavencomics.com/comics…

www.grayhavencomics.com/comics…

thelostlighthouse.com/2015/08/…

and a feature here
www.comicbookresources.com/?pa…

write me on deviant art or here noonecomics@gmail.com

Adrian9
Artist of NoOneComics
twitter.com/noonecomicsve
instagram.com/noonecomics
Just a quick update since many have asked; I would like the originals and I would like the work to be kept private.
I m interested. Visit my galery. A hug.
hello.
this sounds really interesting.
please feel to check my gallery here and if you're interested you can contact me through notes for start.
thank you and hope to hear back from you soon.
all the best.
z
Perfect for me, I think. At the least, I am interested in the idea of trying to capture a memory.

Knowledge is power by TheBrassGlass Youth by TheBrassGlass Edmund and Andar sketch dump1 by TheBrassGlass An Unorthodox Rule sketch dump 1 by TheBrassGlass Commission - A fruitful partnership by TheBrassGlass

I usually work in markers these days, but I have lots of experience with colored pencil as well:

Phalyn by jamberry Daughter of Rivendell by jamberry  Catgirls up for adoption by TheBrassGlass Star Trek: rp scenario 1 by jamberry
I like your style for the most part; however I'm a little hesitant to have as much detail as you have (believe it or not.)

Do you have other items that are more "Disney" or "anime" like?

Best,

Pete
Hey! No problem; I just like a lot of detail in drawings I make for myself, and commissioners have tended to want more detail, too, but honestly, it's whatever you'd like. ^__^

Here's some less detailed stuff (some of these are a bit old!):

French Rev sketch dump No. 3923489028340 by TheBrassGlass Poor Link by jamberry  The Rompers no 1 by jamberry  Art trade - Akuma by TheBrassGlass Art trade - A girl and her bear by TheBrassGlass The Denjera by TheBrassGlass Minas Tirith comic no. 1 by jamberry What's he hiding under there? by jamberry
Your work is beautiful but not exactly what I'm looking for.

Best!

Pete
Hi forzi,

Nice to meet you. I can do three to four comic pages a week in this pencil style you're requesting. Love Calvin and Hobbes, and Fox Trot and can do the cartoony images, or more representative (which is a fairly apt description of Watterson's style.)  

Here are some relevant designs:

(these are ballpoint pen)
www.instagram.com/p/BKqIXztgXy…
www.instagram.com/p/BKZxNFlAQG…
www.instagram.com/p/BKJfcC4AHT…

(some pencil)
www.instagram.com/p/BGzAEguNJ9…

(and a children's book)
www.instagram.com/p/BGrAq5ZNJx…
AApage3 by C21  

And some comics!
ChuckPage1-900 by C21  ChuckPage2-900 by C21  ChuckPage3-900 by C21  ChuckPage4-900 by C21  ChuckPage5-900 by C21  
Page2 by C21  Page3 by C21  Page4 by C21  Page5 by C21  

Drop me a note here on dA or email me: manyfacesart at gmail dot com
Hi,
I'm so interested,note sent
Thanks
elena ceccotti PRINC009 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC012 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC010 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC011 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC013 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC014 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC015 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC016 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC017 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC016 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC017 by Cipple  elena ceccotti PRINC016 by Cipple  PAPEROPOLI by Cipple  CASA PAPERINO by Cipple  CASA PAPERINO by Cipple  Gertie the dinosaur by Cipple  fratellini by Cipple  Milky Way038 by Cipple  Img 20141115 134221 by Cipple  Untitled by Cipple  Untitled by Cipple  Untitled by Cipple  Untitled by Cipple  children childrenbook cat witch by Cipple  Untitled by Cipple  Untitled by Cipple  Orsetti Stoffa by Cipple  Untitled by Cipple  Untitled by Cipple  Bowser Family Dragon Mother Koopa by Cipple  Pag1 Def by Cipple  Pag2 by Cipple  Dragon Bowser by Cipple  Pag 3 by Cipple  Bowser Family Dragon Mother Koopa by Cipple  
Hi dear, I'd really love working on commission for you!!! please check out my gallery for more samples😃
just tell me exactly which is your idea, and I'll do my best to make you happy!!😉
I am gonna send you a note, anyway!
DRAWING COMMISSIONS open by Cipple  MUSE OF ART Cloe model Sheet by Cipple  PAG one PKM MOMOIRO print by Cipple  PAG TWO MOMOIRO ita by Cipple  TRYING A MARVELOUS COMIC STYLE by Cipple  pag 1 pkm momoiro definitiva by Cipple  Pag 2 Pokemon Momoiro by Cipple  Comic book anime style related sample   by Cipple  Manga anime style comic page sample 2   by Cipple  Manga style page comic sample by Cipple  IMPAGINATION by Cipple  001 Milky by Cipple  Untitled by Cipple  Wip of my comic :) by Cipple  Bluette Indigo pony SHEET by Cipple  FROZEN ELSA IN ALOLA!! by Cipple  FlareON pagedoll by Cipple  HOW TO TRAIN YOUR MEGA ALTARIA by Cipple  Dragonish Commission by Cipple  MOTORGIRL by Cipple  OC girl model sheet by Cipple  New FURRY OC SHEET by Cipple  Sirius CANINE COMMISSION by Cipple  n.2 CHARMENDER CHARMELEON CHARIZARD Trainer by Cipple  n.1 ADOPTABLE OPEN BULBASAUR IVYSAUR VENOSAUR by Cipple  MIRACLE SPARKLE Oc Commission by Cipple  Photographer girl ADOPTABLE by Cipple  first stallion SALVATION HEADSHOT COMMISSION by Cipple  Couple COMMISSION by Cipple  Lifeguard in Marina City Sheet by Cipple  Skulleid Eleanor commission by Cipple  Commission for IWSTW by Cipple  JUDY HOPPS COMBINED WITH DEMI OF CLOUDBUILT by Cipple  Strawberry with Chocolate by Cipple  SHINY DITTO MANNARO by Cipple  GAME BOYCOLOR FOREVER by Cipple  Game boy color nostalgia by Cipple  Poster Chandelure Commission by Cipple  Marceline and Gastly, Haunter and Gengar too! by Cipple   i'mgonna searchin my old Disney pencil to show you, even if you prefere this anime-likely style, right?