Sticker-Forever.com

Hello,

This is a standing offer to the DeviantArt community.

I purchased a site called Sticker-Forever.com in June 2016.  It is parked as some work is being done on it.  The French suppliers and I will be selling again soon.  It has 20k followers and long standing affiliates.

Vehicle Decals, Wall Decals, Window Decals, Computer Decals, and so on. 

I only use PayPal.

You own your work.  I post the work as yours and sell it on my site.  I will pay you $10 for every sale of your work.  You may withdraw your work at anytime.  If you sell 100 pieces you make $1000.  That is it.

I must approve the work.

-Charles
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested! Check out my gallery:
wookie13.deviantart.com/galler…
hi, I'm interested in this job. here are my examples + rates:
commission sheet [OPEN] by kaoppai  bubbles by kaoppai  hungry aliens by kaoppai X BOOBOO X by kaoppai Yaa by kaoppai 
prices listed are for personal use and will be doubled for commercial use
my style is very flexible, so if you're interested in working with me we can figure out prices + a style you'd like

(first pic has more examples in the description)
Hi dear, I'd really love working on that!!! please check out my gallery for more samples😃

I am gonna send you a note, anyway!DRAWING COMMISSIONS open by Cipple  Phi Chibi Commission by Cipple  Photographer girl ADOPTABLE by Cipple  Skulleid Eleanor commission by Cipple  JUDY HOPPS COMBINED WITH DEMI OF CLOUDBUILT by Cipple  Strawberry with Chocolate by Cipple  TACO Toriyama style commission by Cipple  Chandelure plushie by Cipple  Commission for IWSTW by Cipple  MIRACLE SPARKLE Oc Commission by Cipple  Lifeguard in Marina City Sheet by Cipple  Phi Chibi Commission by Cipple  n.2 CHARMENDER CHARMELEON CHARIZARD Trainer by Cipple  Adoptable ANTHRO VULPIX OPEN by Cipple  n.1 ADOPTABLE OPEN BULBASAUR IVYSAUR VENOSAUR by Cipple  THANK YOU from Fluttershy by Cipple  Bluette Indigo pony SHEET by Cipple  BULBASAUR IN LOVE let's sew and draw 'em all! by Cipple  Colour Shaded Bright and cute sample by Cipple  Cipple PLANETPONY Adoptables SHEET n.1 by Cipple  MLP or PKM PLUSHIES RAFFLE by Cipple  Bluette Indigo HARAJUKU PONY PLUSH by Cipple  Watermelon adoptables OPEN by Cipple  PASTEL ALIEN PONIES AUCTION by Cipple  FURRY ANTHRO DragonBunny by Cipple  FURRY DRAGON BUNNY TEENS AND ALBINA ADOPTABLES by Cipple  ALIEN FURRY ADOPTABLES by Cipple  Cipple Dragon ADOPTABLE #1 by Cipple  Furry Cipple #1 by Cipple  Alien Pony Cipple adoptable by Cipple  MERMAID UFO PONIES ADOPTABLE OPEN by Cipple  RaimbowDRAGONS ADOPTABLES OPEN by Cipple  Furriefishies ADOPTABLES OPEN by Cipple  UFOMermaid ADOPTABLES OPEN by Cipple  MARINE CREATURE SPECIE FROM CIPPLELAND DESCRIPTION by Cipple  UFOMermaid ADOPTABLES OPEN by Cipple  FROZEN ELSA IN ALOLA!! by Cipple  
It's not by percentage?  Some of the stickers on the site are just around or below $10.
Are you sure you can pay $10 per sale?
Hi !, I am interested, my name is LEG Giordano, I am an illustrator, I love the "fantasy art" and "fan art                                            Please, feel free to check my portfolio:
Vidiria by LEGGiordano Illustration for TCG by LEGGiordano Big commission by LEGGiordano He-Man - Battle cat by LEGGiordano Exodus - Marvel by LEGGiordano Beast Rider 2 by LEGGiordano Acantiladooooo3 by LEGGiordano Demon Beast by LEGGiordano Oleg the Pirate by LEGGiordano Kev-ra by LEGGiordano Ghaneos by LEGGiordano Druid by LEGGiordano 
SupermanFanart by LEGGiordano Page test by LEGGiordano Tarzan Fan Art Sketch by LEGGiordano  Captain by LEGGiordano  Illustration for TCG by LEGGiordano Basilik by LEGGiordano Angel of the Gate by LEGGiordano Illustration for TCG by LEGGiordano The Joker commission by LEGGiordano
   quick sketch 2. by LEGGiordano Commission by LEGGiordano Illustration for Trading Card Game by LEGGiordano Illustration for tcg by LEGGiordano

hippopotamus/Human Concept by LEGGiordano Commission for one client! by LEGGiordano Freud Commission by LEGGiordano Sci fi Humans vs God's (WIP) by LEGGiordanoSketches! by LEGGiordanovampires by LEGGiordano

If you have any questions for me, please contact me
                                          My email: ilustraciones_leg@hotmail.com
                                                                Regards!!!!!Bye Fella (Reactions)
Hi! I'm interested if you're looking for child stickers I could make some artwork for you. Here are some samples:

Bears at the road by Blackwolfdave Sharing the draw by Blackwolfdave The sandwich by Blackwolfdave Chad and Igni by Blackwolfdave

If you're interested send me a note
Hi, I'm interested,
not sure if my styles is appropriate for the website or not, would love to know more about it
Hello I was very interested, please visit my gallery.
Hi, i am interested in working for you, please check my gallery and see if you like my style

Bunny Girl by titi-artwork  Hatsune Miku by titi-artwork  mermaid by titi-artwork  Spider Gwen by titi-artwork 
Black Gold Saw by titi-artwork  kitsunemimi by titi-artwork  Wallpaper Face by titi-artwork
Morrigan by titi-artwork  Steampunk girl by titi-artwork  My own death by titi-artwork
Seiya divne cloth by titi-artwork  Forest Fairy by titi-artwork  Eva 02 by titi-artwork
Weapons Designs by titi-artwork  Stitches of heroes of the storm by titi-artwork  Chibi Test by titi-artwork
send me a note if you like anything on my page. if you want, id be happy to do a commission for you to see the full extent of my work and what you'd be working with.
Hey there, check out my gallery , see if there is anything you like:
greenhickup.deviantart.com/gal…
Contact me if you do.