3d artist wanted for detailed commission

Hello! I am interested in getting a commission from someone of Francis Drake feom Fate Grand Order. Id want it done in the 3d style that kind of blurs the line between anime and photos. I'd want her posing in her ship's cabin, drinking red wine from the Holy Grail. The grail has the number 100 etched on it in big numbers. Behind her is a display cabinet with wine bottles and 4 other Grails, with the numbers 92, 94, 96 and 98 written on them. Her feet are propped up on the table on front of her.

Ideally, the background would be super piratey but not cluttered. Maybe some maps on the table, a chest of gold in the corner etc. I was also toying with the idea of a ship in a bottle being on the table with a shrunken Blackbeard (another character) trapped inside and angry. Her costume I'd naturally pretty fanservice and I'd like it to remain that way :-P

Obviously this picture would require a lot of attention to detail so, if you think you can do it, I'd be willing to pay a fair amount. Please be honest about if you'd be able to do this picture; quality is very important to me. Feel free to message me with references of your work and an estimated pricetag. Thanks!
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, i'm interested. 
Sending pm :)
Here are mine if you're interested:
  Sniff Sniff by GreenIbr  Leon And Ashley by GreenIbr 
I'll do it for $45