Logo for youtube

I'm looking for a simple logo, really just stylized version of my channel name with a design on top, looking to spend around 10$ CAD but have some spare Deviant points to add to that as well if we need to. 
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks for all the response! I have replied to a few people who have styles I want. 
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my Portfolio

Commission - Density Manipulator by FanOfTill Commission - Unicorn by FanOfTill The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill

Existing rifles icons (vector) by FanOfTill Gas mask icons by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.

Greeting from NextGDesign team

NextGDesign have a large number of Designing team for making High-End Graphical and Illustrated Products and Environment. As per your requirement of “LOGO Design” we are confident enough to reach your desired level.

Ready to work with given quotation.

NextGDesign LOGO Portfolio,

www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…

Our Deviantart profiles, creativeers.deviantart.com/gal… and creativeers.daportfolio.com/

Web URL: www.nextgdesign.com/

We will be glad if our team has a chance to lead your project and successfully finish your requirement.

Hope we will get a positive feedback from you.

Best Regards

NextGDesign Team

www.nextgdesign.com/

Email: info@nextgdesign.com

www.facebook.com/nextgdesign

www.linkedin.com/company/nextg…

twitter.com/Nextgdesign2015

Is your budget flexible? $10 is pretty low for a logo.
Hi there! I am interested in your job offer.

I actually offer YouTube art bundles and your budget fits the exact price I charge for icons (in U.S.D)
Here's an example of my YouTube artwork here on my channel: www.youtube.com/user/duckydeat…

in addition, here are some examples of my work:
Creature Thing by DuckyDeathly AMAZING ANTHRO by DuckyDeathly Splash! by DuckyDeathly Empress of Outworld (ver 2) by DuckyDeathly Varla and Candi by DuckyDeathly Purple by DuckyDeathly Eater of Dreams by DuckyDeathly I've never played League..... by DuckyDeathly 
Style Experiment 2 - Ahiru by DuckyDeathly Kiiri by DuckyDeathly Tane no Uta by DuckyDeathly 
Pink Puff by DuckyDeathly Ataru and Usagi by DuckyDeathly Count von Sabrewulf by DuckyDeathly Lum Invader by DuckyDeathly 

Pricing and other information is located here:
Official Commission Prices [OPEN]Here are my Commission Prices!
:redalert: :redalert: By commissioning me, you are agreeing to my terms of service:redalert: :redalert:
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_UxiQQK3v8O3hOmnJ9pJKI0kX0mWAONLsigw18HSulI/edit?usp=sharing 
Custom sticker commissions: https://duckydeathly.deviantart.com/journal/Custom-Sticker-Commissions-430910366

Sketch - $ 5 (U.S.D)
(Price will stay same whether you want it full body, waist up, etc.)
- Additional +$3 for any extra characters

Lineart - $10 (U.S.D)
+ Additional +$4 for full body
+ Additional +$5 for any extra characters

If you are interested in commissioning me,
feel free to send me a note or email me at: duckyscommissions@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!
we can do it for you.

SAMPLES:
Logo Thumbnail by einsteincreative upants logo by einsteincreative
SAMPLE LOGOS by einsteincreative MANGA COMIC LOGO DESIGN by einsteincreative
link to our complete client logo works

einsteincreative.deviantart.co…

just contact us at logoeinstein@yahoo.com 
thank you
note sent~ please check it^^
What kind of design? Do you want it to be hand drawn? Check out my portfolio on here and Etsy.com/shop/ArtbyMeganBrock05