Chibi Artist Needed

Hey everyone, 

So I'm looking for an artist who is capable of producing full colour chibi characters. These will be avatars to represent the host's of a podcast. We have our images and references ready for anyone who wishes to take on this job.

Pay starts at $15 per full colour chibi. This would be potentially an ongoing request as during the holidays and special occasions we may request promotional artwork. Pay would be negotiated at that point. Plenty of warning would be given before hand though, we're not going to dump work on you with a days notice.

Look forward to hearing from anybody interested and cheers for your time guys!:D 
Comments119
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey there everyone, 
                             in case anyone didnt see the previous message, just to let you know that I've managed to find someone to work with. I'd like to thank everyone for their interest and you've really opened my eyes to just the sheer level of talent here on DA! We do have other projects in the pipeline that may require a different style of art, so who knows we may end up working together in the future. 

Cheers everyone :D 

Simon 

Hello, I'm interested~ Llama Emoji-03 (Sparkles) [V1] Here's some examples of my work: 

RPG Maker Sprites by Veynn   Ciel Pagedoll by VeynnZara/Sebastian Pagedoll Commission by VeynnNanashi Chibi by Veynn

Commission table:

Veynn's Commission Table by Veynn 

Thank you~!! 
Hello! I noticed you have alot of people already applying, so before I offer mine; Are you still looking?
I got a lot of types for chibi drawing ._.

Here's some example
sta.sh/01vqhccuuso2
sta.sh/02438xrxlnw
Commishies ~Luna~ by nuzaru
A chara for a RP game... i think.. by nuzaru

Here's my full commission info: fav.me/dabgl0z

I accept both points and paypal~ >w<
Hope to hear from you soon! :D
Chibi DND by Cipple  chibi DND by Cipple  

I'd really love to draw chibis for you XD

YANG MLP PLUSH DESIGN by Cipple  Strawberry with Chocolate by Cipple  
Hello!I have open commissions ♥ This is the info sheet:
C O M M I S S I O N S ! ! by fragumm 
And some examples here:
Commission for Jedikranma by fragumm Commission for Karma by fragumm
Hi! 
I'm interested!
On this site, you can have more of my work in chibi style: www.casamentonerd.com/category…
My email contact is: quinipa@gmail.com

Comic strip from Casamento Nerd Site by me by viniciusdesouza Comic strip from Casamento Nerd Site by me by viniciusdesouza Comic strip from Casamento Nerd Site by me by viniciusdesouza Commission Art from site Casamento Nerd by viniciusdesouza

Hi, 

Please let me know if one of these styles suits you

Luna by Selim-Mufid   Red by Selim-Mufid   WaterLily by Selim-Mufid  

IceAndFire by Selim-Mufid   GlitterDash by Selim-Mufid   sketches by Selim-Mufid

Commission from photo by Selim-Mufid  Window light test by Selim-Mufid

Sketch - landscape by Selim-Mufid  

Thank you,

selim mufid

I don't know if you still not find your artist, but maybe you can check on my commission here ^^ I usually do chibi (traditional)
Commission Info by meogiavodoi
Lyon by Dreyja Corpse Bride by Dreyja

Sorry for the lack of examples, hope you will consider anyway!
Are you still looking for an artist to commission? I'm a UK-based professional illustrator and indie game developer - my portfolio is at www.debujin.com - perhaps you'd please be so kind as to have a look, and get in touch if you'd like to work with me?

All my work is totally free to the client, and totally non-profit, so you wouldn't be losing out by giving me a shot.

My e-mail address is fatal_strike@hotmail.com - or, you can contact me through DeviantART (debureturns).

Let's Rock! by debureturns Kylie by debureturns Guileplume by debureturns Warrior Concept by debureturns Kura CG by debureturns Witch Girl by debureturns Mew Challengers! by debureturns Twosome by debureturns

Mature Content

Butt Out! by debureturns
Hi!
I would love to work for you. Please take a look at my artworks, hope you like them :) (Smile)
Poison Ivy by lucianogiordano  Mettaton! by lucianogiordano  The Crystal Gems! by lucianogiordano  Steven Universe! by lucianogiordano  I'm So HUNGRY! by lucianogiordano  Shinichi - Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu by lucianogiordano  Nuevo Comienzo by lucianogiordano  
Hi there, I'm interested!! Here's  my sample.
And here's the link for my commission info: 
forum.deviantart.com/jobs/offe…

Cardcaptor Sakura by creella

Hi! I help some artists with their commissions!

dinhoxiCOMISSIONS OPEN!
Chibis (US$7 - without background)
Android N18 by dinhoxi OC Louise chibi artwork by dinhoxi

You can send me a note or contact him directly if you feel more comfortable!
Hello, I am interested!
Here are an examples of my chibi work:
I'm just a glitch by VonVanil Baby let it be by VonVanil
Have a nice day! :heart:
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:

Realism
Male study by mehchall2 1 Hand by mehchall5 6 Wet by mehchall
Environments
11 7 Western by mehchall4 24 by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Illustrations
stars by mehchallCasting by mehchall11 30 knights-Recovered by mehchall
Mechs/Weapons/vehicles
1 4 R 2 by mehchall9 15 Weapon by mehchall9 10 Mech by mehchall
Creatures
Oc 15 by mehchallOc 12 by mehchall9 9 by mehchall
Anime
rubicon by mehchall3 12 Lust by mehchall12 27 by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchalleat your heart out by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibis by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hi I'm interested

Please check my gallery

Greetings( ^∀^)
Hello! I'm open for chibi commission starts from 7usd for one character. Here are the samples
Sample 4 (7USD) by jonquillacantuae Sample 2 (10USD/character) by jonquillacantuae

I hope to hear from you soon. thank you and have a nice day!(⌒▽⌒)☆