Colorist needed - To colour b/w lineart for cover

I have a lineart for a cover and need a colourist. someone with arty rough colours, watercolour style even or something not digital...

Also, if artist can finish the cover piece, that be a plus but not needed.

Colorists interested can post comments here on the thread and I will contact suitable one.
Comments40
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
NSFW commissions are available as well as private commissions!
NO sequential art commissions.

Payments are done thru PAYPAL only.

PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM
You can also contact me thru SKYPE: ajthe90skid
If you can't take one please SHARE this post with others who might want it!
I look forward to working with you. :) (Smile)

MY COMMISSION PROCESS 2 by Lightning-Powered

COMMISSION: Majingojira 2 by Lightning-Powered
HanzoShiori Contest Entry 2 by Lightning-PoweredCOMMISSION: Majingojira 8 by Lightning-Powered
Hi i'm interested.I'm new to freelancing so i'm looking mostly for experience and my prices are fairly affordable.
 Graveyard dweller by xAlalax  Draenor Night by xAlalaxLolita Commission by xAlalax100 Creatures challenge - Ghosts by xAlalax
Interesting...
Here my examples, digital:
Girls in pink by NikySHouse Lulu - CONTEST: DRAW LULU by NikySHouse Sophia animated by NikySHouse

and traditional:
Little Mom - IF by NikySHouse My lucky-charm by NikySHouse A distant memory... - IF by NikySHouse On the number TWO tram by NikySHouse

For more examples, this is my DeviantArt page: :iconnikyshouse:

Thank you. :)
I am interested in the opportunity, I have a website: whatsuppupsite.wordpress.com. A facebook page: www.facebook.com/WhatsUpPupSK/  And a Deviantart page: sofire28.deviantart.com/
Sequentials/Pinups 

30USD /page

Avengers page 9 by DEADNEMOX-Men p13 by DEADNEMOExposed #2 pg 4 by DEADNEMO
Mikey by DEADNEMOWonder Woman vs Cyclops by DEADNEMOTetsuo by Tradd by DEADNEMO
Hi there! 
I would love to work on this project!!
Here are examples of my style :
Rune (request 7) by cnerone21 Alistair by cnerone21 Acid Goblin (updated) by cnerone21 

Monkey D. Luffy by cnerone21 Bigby wolf (wolf among us) by cnerone21 Portrait of a Goblin by cnerone21 

Thanks in advance! :D (Big Grin)
​Hi, these are some of my artwork for your reference.
Kindly contact me at shenlim111@gmail.com if you interested.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Warcraft Fanart, Hellscream! by ShenLim  Drakkorith by ShenLim  BvS Fan art by ShenLim  Game Of My Room by ShenLim  Diablo 3 Monk Girl by ShenLim  DOA Dead Or Alive Momiji Fanart by ShenLim  Iron Man 3 -  War Machine  finish by ShenLim  Doodle - Imitate from ALEKSI BRICLOT by ShenLim  
Hello there, I'd like to be the suitable one, ahaha. 

Gallery for reference:

giveavay.deviantart.com/galler…

Note me if you're interested. 
Hey, are you still looking for a colorist? If you like my style, let me know more about this cover.

Henriette sketch by Gaouu Commission: Pacifica by Gaouu Commission: Sorrinne by Gaouu Ask about my DINO by Gaouu Commission - Mimi by Gaouu
Hello! I've been browsing this forum and saw your post, which I'm very interested in! Here are some examples of my style:

Oh hey there's a Fletchling on your head! by Koumashiki Little May from Hoenn {Experiment} by Koumashiki Capy by Koumashiki
GENTLEMEN! (Individual version available in desc) by Koumashiki
Hello!

Are you still looking for a colourist to commission? I'm a UK-based professional illustrator and indie game developer - my portfolio is at www.debujin.com - perhaps you'd please be so kind as to have a look, and get in touch if you'd like to work with me?

My adult gallery is available at debureturns.deviantart.com/gal…

My e-mail address is fatal_strike@hotmail.com - or, you can contact me through DeviantART (debureturns).

Hi!

Familiar by snowfake CE Rachel by snowfake January by snowfake The Sound of Silence by snowfake

Here is my commission info, with prices:

snowfake.deviantart.com/journa…

And my gallery, with more examples:

snowfake.deviantart.com/galler…

But I understand if the style is not what you're looking for.

Thank you for your time!

Hey there! 
Here are a few samples of my work:

Ayu by NinjaWithAHat  Fireflies by NinjaWithAHat   A Spirit and Her Mask by NinjaWithAHat  A Night Out by NinjaWithAHat   A Masked Fantasy by NinjaWithAHat   Just Draw by NinjaWithAHat   A New World by NinjaWithAHat   All my Love by NinjaWithAHat   War Zone by NinjaWithAHat   Last of Us: Ellie by NinjaWithAHat   Watch the Stars with Me by NinjaWithAHat   Home by NinjaWithAHat
Page1-1 by NinjaWithAHat  Page-2 by NinjaWithAHat  Page-3 by NinjaWithAHat  Page- 4 by NinjaWithAHat  Page- 5.1 by NinjaWithAHat
Monster Sketch by NinjaWithAHat  Monster Sketch by NinjaWithAHat  Spirited Away Sketch by NinjaWithAHat  Spirited Away Sketch by NinjaWithAHat Noragami Sketch by NinjaWithAHat   Yato Sketch by NinjaWithAHat

Feel free to note me if you're interested!
Thank you :) 
Hi there!Saw your post on the forum and i am defenetely interested in working with you.
Here you can see some samples of my style and most common works though I think I’m very versatile and love to challenge
myself with different stuff:
Disney:
Super Rapunzel by Nippy13Ariel-You're the one that i want! by Nippy13Aladdin and Jasmine by Nippy13Life is too short by Nippy13Tiana Naveen by Nippy13Moana 2d by Nippy13Ariel-a warm sunset by Nippy13Moana First Look by Nippy13Disney Bar by Nippy13Disney Gals by Nippy13

Chibi:
Jasmine and Rajah by Nippy13Belle and Chip by Nippy13Creamy Mami Chibi by Nippy13Disney's Frozen-Elsa by Nippy13Disney Princesses Chibi Part2 by Nippy13Ariel and her Prince by Nippy13Tiana and her Froggy Prince by Nippy13

Anime:
New year Calendar by Nippy13Magic Summer by Nippy13Love in the morning! by Nippy13Creamy Mami Holyday Spirit by Nippy13Eichi-kun Lineart by Nippy13

Miscellaneous:
Magicians by Nippy13Kidos by Nippy13

Mature Content

Passion by Nippy13

Mature Content

Good boy.... by Nippy13
Noa-chan by Nippy13Tito Luvdeer Promotional Poster by Nippy13Stuart Reardon by Nippy13Brother and Sister by Nippy13 Sunset in Love by Nippy13

Comics:
Creamy Mami Comic-Page 01 by Nippy13Creamy Mami Comic-Page 02 by Nippy13Creamy Mami Comic-Page 03 by Nippy13Creamy Mami Comic-Page 04 by Nippy13The Little Mermaid-comic page 01 by Nippy13Tangled Comic Page by Nippy13The Little Mermaid-comic page 02 by Nippy13

My animations: www.youtube.com/user/angelnipp…
Prices Commission Infos by Nippy13    
Just let me know if interested.
Thank you for your time!
I do traditional colors with Copic markers. I do photo realism but I can sometimes be loose with colors which adds a watercolor feel to my work. Take a look at my gallery to see samples of what I am capable of.
Im interested.
Here are some examples of my work:
Batman 75 Anniversary by grenias  Hide And Seek by grenias  Bonchan vs Louffy by grenias
Hi,

I'm interested in yout job offer.
You can find some of my works here on DeviantArt and here: ambercolor.portfoliobox.net/ho…

Thanks for your time,

Sabrina
Hello, I am interested!

Fighter char #99 by RokasR Thai fighter by RokasR Thug by RokasR GunGirl by RokasR scifi portrait by RokasR
sounds interesting , here's my work , digital and traditional 

Person of interest portrait study by Vimes-DA Colour study 1 3 16 by Vimes-DA Motherday card watercolour by Vimes-DA Elliot watercolour practice by Vimes-DA Kylo ren watercolour sketch by Vimes-DA
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

jin by sushy00  Croc and cat by sushy00  agua by sushy00  Pichurusu by sushy00  Icey and her pet by sushy00

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me. 
Hello,

These are my portfolios in case you still need an artist. I do specialize in painterly digital colors

haphazardmachine.deviantart.co…

haphazardmachine.deviantart.co…
Hey there i'd be interested in the project! Some examples of my more painterly style can be found here, here, and here! I'm also skilled with traditional watercolours, acrylics, and pen/ink!
Hello, I paint in different styles, here's some examples. I can finish the cover piece if you want.
Droplet Nap(Incomplete) by MJ-ish Something by MJ-ish Floating Sentinel by MJ-ish Makunouchi Ippo Fan Art by MJ-ish
Commission Time Again!! by AlysTown
I'm definitely interested!!