Fairytale style image

Hi There.

I'm looking for an artist who has a 'dark fairy tale' style. to do a sketch for me that incorporates fairytale and science fiction.

After an underwater scene of a seabed 'farm' (science tech and domes) and a mermaid that has extra arms (full description given) and cybernetic type interfaces.

Please give me a ball park figure when either replying by note or comment
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 I'm very interested in your project and i think my skillset suit it well.
 Please take a look at my portfolio:

spacelemonade.weebly.com/

Thank you.
Hi, i would be interested in your offer :)

Some examples of my art:

Mature Content

.Holloway. by Martina-G
.Fireflies. by Martina-G .Skell. by Martina-G

Mature Content

.Doe. by Martina-G
.Commission: Sara. by Martina-G .Love hurts... by Martina-G ...Love heals. by Martina-G .Commission: Virag. by Martina-G
.Commission: aliceonor. by Martina-G :Commission: inascentart (2/2): by Martina-G .Commission: TaterTotTiger. by Martina-G .Commission: thejadedynasty. by Martina-G

My gallery (for more examples): martina-g.deviantart.com/galle…

Commission infos:
Watercolors commission info sheet by Martina-G Sketch commission sheet by Martina-G Palette commission info sheet by Martina-G Custom Moleskine Journal by Martina-G

Let me know if you're interested :)
Very interested! I'm a young artist, having experience in many different types of art, though not a lot of it is professional. I've done commissions on DeviantArt and only recently started branching out to do more professional work. I'm looking to get into the graphic design industry, and this would be a great chance to build up my portfolio with more recent work. Also having a source of income from my freelance work helps get me on my feet, and buy better equipment for art and things like. Here is what I currently have- upartproductions.weebly.com/

I can do it for $40-60. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Fairy painted in Tea by AurumAstrum Nico DiAngelo by AurumAstrum Full color Fountain illustration by AurumAstrum Pridiah - The Fallen Angel by AurumAstrum
$30 to $60 depending on detail and color.
I work traditionally and would be happy to send you the original.
Hi,I'm interested, some of my art work here:
Greenhouse by Elle-Rei CF 2015 Day 96 by Elle-Rei 86 station by Elle-Rei  Little Body Cover by Elle-Rei Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Urashima Midare by Elle-Rei  Empath 144 by Elle-Rei Empath144 by Elle-Rei Halloween by Elle-Rei Touken Love Cover by Elle-Rei Photos of memories by Elle-Rei Hotaru by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei   :CM:Ferid Bathory by Elle-Rei :CM:Yato by Elle-Rei Toue by Elle-Rei Karako by Elle-Rei :Anri: by Elle-Rei Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei
Chibi style:
Adekan ALice chibi by Elle-Rei Adekan Bunny Boy by Elle-Rei Theia and Tansy M by Elle-Rei :CE Aaron and Michael with Cocoa by Elle-Rei Mika Kogi by Elle-Rei izuminokami horikawa by Elle-Rei JIrou Tarou by Elle-Rei DMMD Mug design by Elle-Rei DMMd Noiz mug by Elle-Rei Lots of Laugh Mug Design by Elle-Rei Rin Sousuke Mug Design by Elle-Rei Mako Haru Mug Design by Elle-Rei Nagisa Rei Mug Design by Elle-Rei

please check out my journal for more setails Aww
Yes! What I love to do.
My portfolio: kaosnest.daportfolio.com/

the sea witch by Kaos-Nest  Kharma by Kaos-Nest  Dracula and the river princess (custom bookmark) by Kaos-Nest  Nebula by Kaos-Nest
Hi, I would love to work with you on this project, dake fairy tale style is exactly what I do.  Please take a look at my portfolio and let me know what you think

www.artstation.com/artist/VILLAS7

You can reach me at my email:  cvillas77@yahoo.com.mx
I would love to help you out with illustrating this! Here are some examples of my work and my prices
Tainted by kuramasdeathangle Anthea ( commission) by kuramasdeathangle Thackery by kuramasdeathangle Miss Croft by kuramasdeathangle Commission Price Chart by kuramasdeathangle

For more examples, please check out my gallery! I hope to hear from you!
ps: I would say for this kind of illustration with so many details, I would charge around $100 :).
Hi, I can it for 80$$AUD.