Artists for Webcomic Feature(single image not sequential) $

Hey guys, I just launched my webcomic www.8bitcomic.com/
Once a month I want to showcase a parody/homage style piece featuring the characters from the book (parodies will have an 80's/90's vibe). Each month will feature a new artist and I am open to all styles. If you like what you see and think you would like to be a part of the project, please email me your portfolio link and commission prices to wil.woods.art@gmail.com  

Wil
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there! I have my commissions open if you're wanting to have a tiny look around! 
Updated Commission Info by xNullMoonx 

Here are a few examples of my work, and if you'd like you can have a look around my gallery aswell!
[COMMISSION] Motherly love by xNullMoonx Toxic waste by xNullMoonx  A Happy Death by xNullMoonx Comm - Huffy Puffy Trixie by xNullMoonx [GIFT] Plague Doctor Emmy Icon by xNullMoonx  [GIFT] Witchy Sage Icon by xNullMoonx [FA ICON] Toxicity by xNullMoonx
Here's a few examples of my stuff. Please note me if interested!

Comm: Wolves do not necessarily make good pets by Granitoons ARM - Voyage of the Vikings by Granitoons Commission: Carry On Pinching My Arse Doctor! by Granitoons TTF - 'Right Royal Rescue' - part 1 by Granitoons Commission: Silver Shield Comics present by Granitoons Good day Miss, is your mother in? by Granitoons ARM: Slapstick and Scorcery by Granitoons
hello I am interested, please visit my gallery. thank you
Note and email sent.
Instagram: instagram.com/artbyrawson/
Email: jraw1212@gmail.com
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Illustration

The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij 2.0 by FanOfTill Owen3 by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Sweet dreams by FanOfTill
 Inside the Garden by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij by FanOfTill Gas mask icons by FanOfTill Commission - Unicorn by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Heya! I'm interested on thy project and would want to work for it!

You can check my art here! OR look up my profile
www.applepaddle.tumblr.com

Contact me here or at my email
applepaddle@gmail.com

Hope to see ya soon!