Reillustrating a cute knight tale - 3-7 year olds

A simple knight tale, 26 pages, that was published in 2008 and is not available anymore. I need it re-illustrated (was bit rough artwork at the time but still worked fine, but want it more pro this time).

Its about a young boy who comes home and imagines himself as a knight, flying around on a dragon and doing good deeds.

Budget is around 750 USD. Please post with links to images here on thread.
Size be 22x22cm. per page.

I may have another story in same serie after this project, which one be an original piece, or it could even be united and worked on at the same time... and published together.
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd be happy to do the illustrations for your project

Gj by ymymy 2vb by ymymy Commission: Lars Kestner and Annika Echelle by ymymy
Hi! I'm Mike! I'm interested in illustrating your children's book! I've actually finished a children's book last year which was funded via Kickstarter: shahnamehforkids.com 

Here are some links to some of my works! Looking forward in working with you!

Tindahan ni Lola (Grandma's Store) by jmamante02  The Amazing World of Gumball fan art by jmamante02  Midnight light by jmamante02  A boy, a tarsier and a bat by jmamante02                                             Morning Snack! by jmamante02  Got the kite! by jmamante02
Portraits are $5
Half bodies are $10
Chibis are $7
Full bodies are $15 with $5 more for an extra character

Gakupo Dakimakura by PandaSakura Fanart: Stay alert, even when it seems your safe by PandaSakura Official Art: Otome Kamui Drop Drop Candy by PandaSakura Hibiki Shine At Your Service by PandaSakura Tired flower by PandaSakura C ex.) Angry Helen by PandaSakura C ex.) Wanna kiss? by PandaSakura ID: Smiles and pigtail heart by PandaSakura Kagamine love by PandaSakura Just dropping by by PandaSakura Palette Challenge: 1 by PandaSakura
Hi, I've sent you a note. Thanks :)
Hello, I am currently taking commissions.  Examples of my work can be found below.  

Jenna Zeal by Aqua-Drannix   Legend of Arande Teaser Image by Aqua-Drannix   Portrait of a Princess by Aqua-Drannix   ElrandorxJennika Detail Soul by Aqua-Drannix   Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix   Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix   Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix  Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix   Jhan Redesign Flat Color by Aqua-Drannix   Darin Sketch Lines by Aqua-Drannix   Zealeon Castle Sketch by Aqua-Drannix  

Thank You!

Jen
Hello Huginn!

I would be delighted to illustrate your Children's stories - I'll direct you to some of my work below as well as to some contact information:

Recent: sta.sh/02bwa4ha1svk

E-mail: chris@puddlefisher.com

Thanks a bunch!
Chris
Hi
I am Insolem,
I don't know if my art is what you are looking for , but I'd appreciate it if you have a look at my gallery
Gallery link :insolem.deviantart.com/gallery…
some examples are provided below:
Commission - The magician - Lulceltech by InSolemCommission - Wings of Hope -  midna12345678910 by InSolemthe Heart of the Freljord-League of Legends-spaint by InSolemJean Kirschtein - Shingeki no Kyojin by InSolem Commission - The Rock - XanderGirl96 by InSolem Commission - Slums - Channy427 by InSolem The Exile - League of Legends by InSolem Edge-Final Fantasy Iv The After Years by InSolemCommission - Field - AikaArfeiniel by InSolem Commission - Sandstorm - LieutenantDorky+ speedp by InSolem Commission - Bach - JutaWi by InSolem Commission - Travelers - Shocky-Shiver by InSolem

My artwork style varies depending on the commission. I am always open to try new art styles.
Thank you in advance
Hi!
Here is my sample work.
Note me if you are interested. 
Thank you.
COMMISSION ID-Mar 18 2016 by nightwalker0510
Hey,

Sounds like an interesting project.
Here is my portfolio: jzegarra.com/
You can contact me at deviantart or email: jonathanz@hotmail.be
Hi,

I'm interested in your Cute Knight Tale project. I'm an illustrator/concept artist who's able to do various style. Cartoony is one of them.

You can check my portfolio here : dendydesign.com/stylized/

Thanks.
Hello, I'm interested, this is what I do:

Asian Girl by Dascia  Daenerys by Dascia   Harley Quinn by Dascia   Study 2 by Dascia  Allora - Commission by Dascia

Amaya - Commission by Dascia  Amanda by Dascia Character - Commission by Dascia Lost In The Night by Dascia  Joey - Commission by Dascia 

Hi! I'm available if you're still looking for artist!
Kindly proceed to the link below to check my  examples!
saiqa-design.deviantart.com/ga…
Though for this cute little target audience I might need to change the style a little! :D
Thanks for your time and consideration!
Hi
I'm  interested :)

Party by fruitsrabbit Painting by fruitsrabbit Yummy by fruitsrabbit
Hi! I'm Fariz Muzakki, co-founder of PrasaStudio.

PrasaStudio is an advertising company aiming to provide solutions for companies in communicating their business so that they will able to keep survive in the middle of this harsh competition.

We make logo, website, social media management, label and packaging, illustration, book cover and layout, and animation and video editing.

We are interested to your commission offering.

For the quality sample and price rate, you can see it at our official website: www.prasastudio.com

Thanks for your attention...

Heart Chocolate Animation by prasastudio Cooking Animation by prasastudio Newton's Cradle Animation by prasastudio Stars Animation by prasastudio Salvation Cover by prasastudio Ekonomi Budak dan Ekonomi Orang Merdeka Cover by prasastudio Inovasi Serbuan Teritorial Cover by prasastudio Illumination Theory Cover by prasastudio Johnlock Fanart by prasastudio Leisure Time by prasastudio Mother of the Dragons by prasastudio Dating by prasastudio Moonlight Shine by prasastudio Tainaka Asuka Fanart by prasastudio Kuon Fanart by prasastudio Miyazono Kaori Fanart by prasastudio FoyaFoya Soft Totebag by prasastudio Moon Honey by prasastudio Lotus Canned Tuna by prasastudio Diagem Totebag by prasastudio Afro Barber by prasastudio BrandEd by prasastudio Hydra by prasastudio Violetta Hijab by prasastudio KueUltah.com by prasastudio Raudhoh Property by prasastudio
hello there, I'm interested in this project 
here's my portfolio:

fairytales book -page 1- by Banzz  fairytales book -page 2- by Banzz   The Warm Ol'Hut by Banzz  the frozen morning by Banzz Arya Stark and Needle by Banzz  She Wolf by Banzz  space timed adventure by Banzz  Children Book Cover : the piano lesson by Banzz  national songs, for children by Banzz

plese "NOTE" me if you interested :D
Hi,

I would love to offer you my services for this job, as I have been commissioned for years to create illustrations for personal use as well as children's books.

Bullet; Red Lined Colour:

Clio and Luca by ZannyHyper Ready to pl-DIE? by ZannyHyper Falling Dahes by ZannyHyper Falling Kuroni by ZannyHyper Falling by ZannyHyper Kuroni by ZannyHyperPew Pew Youtube Thumbnail by ZannyHyper Bobby by ZannyHyper Diamond in the rough by ZannyHyper Wings by ZannyHyper But I wanted bagels by ZannyHyper Somay by ZannyHyper Jetsam's Present by ZannyHyperWalk cycle Sprite sheet by ZannyHyper Cain Reference Sheet by ZannyHyper WW-ER by ZannyHyper 

Hi! 

If you're still seeking for someone, there's a few example of what I do :3

Mahyar by AlyssTheNekoEden by AlyssTheNeko Magda X Milo by AlyssTheNeko  Pokemonseeker by AlyssTheNeko  Lightning cristals by AlyssTheNeko  Fanart Final fantasy [Speedpainting availabe ] by AlyssTheNeko