Background Artist Needed for Vampire Visual Novel

Hello Everyone!

I am seeking an artist that can create backgrounds for a Visual Novel that I plan to self-publish.

Blurb about the project:

"Entering into a vampire society dedicated to the arts, Mark discovers frightening clues that his mentor committed a taboo, that he is being watched by a murderous renegade, and that he may have risked his soul. Determined to regain his humanity, Mark searches for the truth about vampires."

This project is NOT eroge and is rated 15+.

What I'm seeking in an artist:

1) Someone who meets deadlines, flexible, is professional, someone who communicates (I get nervous if I don’t get weekly updates). References preferred. May need to also collaborate with other artists. 

2) A contract must be given. If you have a standard contract, I'm open to it. Otherwise, I have a contract I use for musicians, etc. I’m seeking the rights for the art and concepts produced by you for this project. 

What I'll do:

1) Your work will be credited in my VN if it is released. 

2) I will answer any questions you need so we can have good communication.

2) And of course, this is a paid job.

I need your best quote! All quotes must be in USD only, please. As a writer, my budget is limited. Please email me your best offer: whether it is one flat rate OR a quote with an addition that if I purchase X amount of backgrounds, I can get X discount. 

***Please give quotes, links to art samples and (preferred) references judithbshields at hotmail dot com .  Please label in subject as “Twice Reborn VN Background Art Query”.

I’m looking for for background art:

1)     Someone who can draw interiors and exteriors of buildings. Art may be simple or complex.

2)    I prefer digital coloring. Most of these scenes will need bold and/or dark colors.

3)    Photoshop layers in psd. and flattened jpeg files for at least 1920x1080p work.

Project colors?  Project coloring is bold and/or dark. No light watercolors. 

Application submissions will be closed by week of March 18, 2016!!!! 

I'm open to the schedule. As long as the art is finished by the end of July, I'm okay. However, I expect a third of the art finished by the mid-May. 

If this works out, I will hire for future projects. 

Thank you very much for your time!

Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you all! Have found a background artist.
Hi! I'll e-mail you! I hope you like my style! 

Samples:
COMMISSION: Happy Birthday, Rosie! by Spaca  COMMISSION: Snow and Angels by Spaca  COMMISSION: Leanne by Spaca
Hi everyone, I've decided to keep this request open until Monday, March 14th. 
are you going for black and white?
Not for this project.
Concept Art Studio
Web:
abraldesartstudios.jimdo.com
cornelius.abraldes@gmail.com
Hello,
my name is Luiz Prado and I'm a ilustrator, concept artist with experience on character design and comic book artist.
I'm interested in the job:D (Big Grin) 

Behold war - the Salvagers menace by Savedra Welcome home Master! by SavedraCommission sketch, Silicate by Savedra  Commission sketch, Salvagers: Reaper by Savedra Daily sketch, Bloodclaw by SavedraCommission: Prism by Savedra  Daily sketch, Owlkin Researcher by Savedra  Witcher, why two swords? by Savedra Ivory Infantary by Savedra Gravarms Concept Sketches by Savedra Commission - Warwoman M-13 Indigo by SavedraCommission sketch, The Angler by Savedra  Commission Sketch - The Tree Sweeper by Savedra Commission: Red, the Paladin - BattleAxe by SavedraDaily Sketch, Murloc Stalker by SavedraDaily Sketch, Rino Warrior by Savedra    Daily Sketch Red Sonja Teen by Savedra Going to work in the monday by SavedraConflict by Savedra  You are not welcome here stranger by Savedra      The Lumberjack by SavedraComission: Occam Concept Art by Savedra     The huntsman (warming up) by Savedra
anything you need just let me know
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 Here is some of my sample, Send me a PM if you like to hire me, we can discuss about the price.

Feel free to contact me via maivanhuy.137@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.
Ancient Dragon by HuyMaiVan137           Heroes of the Storm - Dancing in the Rain by HuyMaiVan137            Maliris, The Serpent by HuyMaiVan137     Moonlight Dancer by HuyMaiVan137     Holy Retribution by HuyMaiVan137     The tower by HuyMaiVan137      Sand City by HuyMaiVan137       Tribute to H.R.Giger by HuyMaiVan137    Some alien jet by HuyMaiVan137  Threads of Tyrus Creature Torrax by HuyMaiVan137  The Fruit stealer by HuyMaiVan137
Hello,

I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 I'm very interested in your project and i think my skillset suit it well.
 Please take a look at my portfolio:

spacelemonade.weebly.com/

Thank you.
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Illustration

The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij 2.0 by FanOfTill Owen3 by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Sweet dreams by FanOfTill
 Inside the Garden by FanOfTill Unsuccessful escape from the water planet by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
hello I'm interested
and I have negotiable prices
view my gallery

commission by junxy-studio tootie finish commission by junxy-studio Cover PANDORA No 01 by junxy-studioTootie commission color by junxy-studio  futanari commission censured by junxy-studio Ryuko Final by junxy-studio May by junxy-studio Iori Yagami by junxy-studio 

Mature Content

Commission Quiet  metal gear solid by junxy-studio
 slayer cats genove by junxy-studio
Hello JBShields:
here is my blog for you to see it
enhendrix.blogspot.com
Some samples of mine:

Commission: TERA Online by rialynarts  Commission: Hiyoko x Miyako by rialynarts  Commission: Light by rialynarts  Commission: Duet by rialynarts

Commission: Lien Hua by rialynarts  Commission: LINAMA x KosakiChan by rialynarts  Commission: Squad 1 by rialynarts  Commission: Goddess by the Lake by rialynarts   

Commission: Ayame by rialynarts  Commission: Vivian Vance Swimsuit Ver. by rialynarts   Commission: Dee in School Uniform by rialynarts  Commission: Mia Vance by rialynarts
I'm interested in working with you!
Here are some of my price listings. If you're interested, let me know and we can negotiate a price and a completion time :) 
Commissions! by IMONFIREGUYx
Hi!, I am very interested, please, check my portfolio:
Regards!
Commission by LEGGiordano He-Man - Battle cat by LEGGiordano Sea Goddess by LEGGiordano vampires by LEGGiordano Vidiria by LEGGiordano Illustration for TCG by LEGGiordano
Note sent
Instagram: instagram.com/artbyrawson/
Email: jraw1212@gmail.com