Black and White Adult Comic art

Hello, I'm looking for an artist drawing me an elf lass in a style similiar to the good 'ol Heavy metal comics:
www.newkadia.com/Covers/L/H/He…
For an interactive erotic fiction story.

Budget is 50$ tops, for that I want clear lineart, limited if any backround, no color, for one character, in five outfits, with perhaps slight changes to posture and expression. I'm not saying 'no' to color, but.. budget is budget. I'll use the art in an erotic game, for promotional stuff, and etc, You'll be credited on my blog. Respond below or per notecard.

If I enjoy your creation  I'm open to future and larger projects. To get an idea what your artwork will be used for check out: pervyfantasyproductions.blogsp…
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello alzebetha:
You can see my work at:
enhendrix.blogspot.com
Regards,
Henry
hi feel free to send me an email at - thulasithasen19@gmail.com

character design by TT19  

Mature Content

doodle by TT19
 Doodle by TT19  

Mature Content

some NSFW roughs... by TT19
 Princess Jasmine by TT19  Babe by TT19  old commission works by TT19  Comic works by TT19  Sketch by TT19  

Mature Content

Boobies by TT19

Hi.

I´m interested in your request, I do SFW or NSFW and I draw almost everything, check my profile to see samples of my work and rates.

punishedsuperheroines.blogspot…
doctordominion.deviantart.com/

Thanks.

Hello, how are you?

I'm an Illustrator and comic book artist, and I would like to submit my work to your project.

These are a few pages of different projects, my work is completely digital these days (makes the process faster), and I can mimic any style you require. 

My pages are already inked, also.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rafael Loureiro Hg Pg-01 by Rafael-Loureiro Rafael Loureiro Hg Pg-02 by Rafael-Loureiro Rafael Loureiro Hg Pg-03 by Rafael-Loureiro Ring of Fire pg 01 by Rafael-Loureiro Ring of Fire pg 02 by Rafael-Loureiro Ring of Fire pg 03 by Rafael-Loureiro  pencil Ironman pg01 by Rafael-Loureiro pencil Ironman pg02 by Rafael-Loureiro  Girl and Whiskey by Rafael-Loureiro  Cyborg Superman by Rafael-Loureiro  Planet Hulk by Rafael-Loureiro 

OC: Doc Livingstone and the wild pack by CarloGarde

Check me out.

I'm game for it. Im t
Really good at realise and if you want I can make some examples. Contact me if your up for it.
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Illustration

The best friend by FanOfTill The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij 2.0 by FanOfTill Owen3 by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Sweet dreams by FanOfTill
 Inside the Garden by FanOfTill Unsuccessful escape from the water planet by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Hello alzebetha:
please see my blog:
enhendrix.blogspot.com
Regards,
Henry
Hi,add my portfolio onlie with some of my creations:fersosaportfolio.carbonmade.co…
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Can do Western and Jap Style  Adult Comic
My Style>> "Original and Dynamic in anatomy perspectives"
Quality>> "Excellent"
(Note me if Interested!!)

UB OCs squad by Erickulto UB OCs by Erickulto O.C. Droven Foxstrot by Erickulto EricVERSIONS: Himura Battousai by Erickulto MangaMeEric by Erickulto OC Contract Killer by Erickulto OT Negative Separation Manga by Erickulto Winning Entry: hur hut hike! by Erickulto The Final Combat by Erickulto
I'm interested!

Elf in the moonlight by Deyvidson  Vivi by Deyvidson  Page #01 by Deyvidson  Page 08 by Deyvidson  Mortuus by Deyvidson  Mortuus by Deyvidson  

thanks!
Im glad some people still remember Heavy Metal.
I think I could help you.
Here are some samples of what I do:

Mature Content

666 by IvanMercenario
   Happy Halloween by IvanMercenario    Sword by IvanMercenario Aboutme (corrected) by IvanMercenario

Feel free to visit my gallery and send a note anytime if interested.