Tattoo Design needed!

Hi all have a fairly simple request ( the reference material is 80% there )

I need someone to recreate this design of a Japanese dragon ( which has already been tattooed ) On paper/digital. 

I want it pretty much the same, with some minor customization. However I only have this one photo for a reference and I cannot see all of the artwork. ( this is where you come in ) to give me a whole design ( im thinking in two parts, chest then arm) so my tattooist can replicate.

The image is below.

tinypic.com/r/2f09afd/9

There is about a month deadline for this project. Everything can be discussed further via skype or email. 

Regards

Oz
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi all have had a few perspective offers but still curious to see who else is out there whom can help me with this awesome design
Hello, I'm so interested this commission
please check my portfolio and my daily works on :
enobaph666.deviantart.com/
www.instagram.com/enobaph/
enobaph.blogspot.co.id/

If you interested in my style, you can send me notes and email : enobaph@gmail.com
Thank you
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Illustration

The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij 2.0 by FanOfTill Owen3 by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Sweet dreams by FanOfTill
 Inside the Garden by FanOfTill Unsuccessful escape from the water planet by FanOfTill Underwater trove by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Hiya,
My names Tyler, I'm a student from the UK who has really big dreams and wants to create something awesome. Here's my portfolio,
worldwithoutlightproductions.d…
If you'd like to contact me, you can note me on this, or email me at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com
I'd love to know about your ideas.😀
Thanks!
If you interrest contact me at preneko@gmail.com

Dragon tattoo by preneko

Orge on hand by preneko