Dbz digital canvas

I'm looking for someone to make me a digital canvas print of what ssgss vegito and ssgss gogeta would look like.let me know if you are intrested.
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello friend!

Today is your lucky day ;)
Here is a sample of the type of thing i can do for you:

Majin Boo by marianorondon

So, when do we start? =D (Big Grin)

For more content, please visit: www.marianorondon.com
To get in touch or if you have any questions, please send me an email: contato@marianorondon.com
I'm very interested to draw it for you. Here's my sample of DBZ character.
Super Gotenks Blue by nrvrl

This sounds cool :D Please take a look on my gallery and let me know what you think ;) I really hope we can do something. Thanks for your time!!! 

some of my stuff goes here :gallery:

The Gagarin by Alexlapiz  Vincent Valentine by Alexlapiz    Cathedral of Arica by Alexlapiz  Richytails Videogame Rockband by Alexlapiz  Street Fighters Characters by Alexlapiz  Weasley Magic Party by Alexlapiz  Hart's Beach Caverns by Alexlapiz   Street Fighter Mania: Blanka by Alexlapiz Siren by Alexlapiz Dreams of Hesitation by Alexlapiz

Thats interesting! U know i love db i'm currently seeing db super, did a ton of dbz fan art in my teens.
i'd love to do this for you cause i know every character very well, i don't really have good dbz art to show you, the one here is 5 years old when i was begining in digital art, now i'm obviously better, but no db fanart done since years.
here some of my work, contact me if interested:

here the old dbz piece:

Cell vs Freezer by Shipahn

some better newer works:

Purple ( Commission ) by Shipahn   Creepy (WIP) by Shipahn   Hail to the Pope by Shipahn   Corisande De Gramont by Shipahn   Witch by Shipahn   Alice vs Jabberwocky by Shipahn   
sounds awesome hit me up
Hey! Im interested in the offer.
Here is my commission info page, any questions feel free to contact me.
Commissions are Open [Process+TOS] by andrecdraws

Examples
Malfurion's Gift by andrecdraws     Demona by andrecdraws     Draenei LightBringer by andrecdraws       Kung Fury Fan Art Poster by andrecdraws        Welcome Home Good Hunter by andrecdraws     Tiffa by the Beach by andrecdraws     Auron 'arcaneskull' Magnus by andrecdraws

Best Regards
Hello. 

I just came across your ad and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
i can do it... you can check my work her: supersaiyan48.deviantart.com/g…

and about pricing we can discuss it
I can do digital art.
I'm fan of DB series.
Please check my gallery here for your consideration whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 6 years experience as a professional illustrator working on many different projects ranging from character design, concept design and graphic design in a variety of styles.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…